Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video (37664 Views)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by parismoore: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Messi is still a Man Of God
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Xzbit91: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thrash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by vikajef(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vain Ronaldo...Always jealous of Messi

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Uyi168: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
still searching for where he said 'messi is a bad person'

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bloggers go just dey find problem. From the video that's just a team joke

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Stethaine: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
As for this season CR7 is shitholeonea. Under performed. Not good at all.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by luminouz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
vikajef:
Vain Ronaldo...Always jealous of Messi
N u are jealous of both!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Doubt ronaldo would say that

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by HOLYDICK(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
This says it all

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by STILESGANG: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
Messi creates magic in almost every match. just see the way he destroyed Real Betis with his mesmerizing uniqueness.
As in that messi is something else.I watch all Barcelona matches just to see his magic though am not a barca fan

Penaldo's greatest achievement is making some deluded people believe that he is nearly as good as the little midget. The Tap in merchant doesnt even come close .

I even rate neymar more than Mr penaldo when it comes to pure football brilliance. Never seen the hype in lounging in the 18 YARD box for the full 90 minutes and waiting for tap ins and penalties from teamates grin.Boring

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by LesbianBoy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Messi is better than you. You are just a good goal scorer. Messi is both a good scorer and gives good assists

King CR7 has over 100 assists playing with benzema! Now imagine if he was playing with neymar or suarez grin grin

King CR7 is better.....messi is luckier

Period!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
STILESGANG:
As in that messi is something else.I watch all Barcelona matches just to see his magic though am not barca fan

. penaldo's greatest achievement is making some deluded people believe that he is nearly as good as the little midget. The Tap in merchant doesnt even come close .

Who you dey deceive? King CR7 is a better all round footballer than messi... tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by STILESGANG: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Who you dey deceive? King CR7 is a better all round footballer than messi... tongue tongue
Can't argue with someone that calls himself lesbian. Try to remove your mouth from ronaldo's dick and watch football objectively

20 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by paroh137(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is shameful reporting. What have you gained from this biased nonsense? Please find another job, journalism is not for you.
Sportxclusive:
The Real Madrid superstar was caught mocking Lionel Messi with a mascot shortly before the trashing of Deportivo La Coruna on sunday night

Cristiano Ronaldo trash talks Lionel Messi with Real Madrid mascots

The Portuguese has endured frustration in front of goal in recent weeks but scored a brace in an eight goal thriller at the Santiago Bernabeu with Nacho and Gareth Bale also scoring braces.

Ronaldo’s second goal came at a cost though as he was kicked at the face when meeting a cross.He left the pitched shortly before hilariously looking at his Iphone to see the extent of the damage Image result wey dey for cristiano ronaldo

However when the 5 time balon d’or winner was approached by a mascot in the tunnel before the start of the match, he made some of his team mate laugh

“For me, you are the best player in the world and Messi…” said the youngster, who could not be seen in the tunnel cam video.

Ronaldo quickly interrupted and finished the young fan’s sentence for him, saying “… is bad” to the sound of laughter from his team-mates.

Ronaldo’s real were in fifth place prior to sunday’s win and the result propelled them to fourth,1 point above fifth place villarreal and 5 point adrift of valencia. Real will be hoping to reduce the deficit when the two team goes head to head next weekend.

http://sportxclusive.com/2018/01/22/cristiano-ronaldo-caught-mocking-messi-mascot-tunnel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wEJy60IRQ
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by amazon14: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Whoever posted this video need to be flogged.
How can you uploaded video that have no subtitle, and u except me to believe Cr7 said what? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
STILESGANG:
Can't argue with someone that calls himself lesbian. Try to remove your mouth from ronaldo's dick and watch football objectively

I should be telling you that. Anytime messi plays a match just go to skysports, na so you go just dey see barca coach, current and former barca former players dey talk nonsense....... "messi is the best ever" bla bla bla. He is the "best ever" yet King CR7 came from 4 - 1 ballon d'or to equal it 5 - 5 tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by amazon14: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
ezex:
Doubt ronaldo would say that

Off course he didn't.
Abi u understand that useless video
Messi's fans are pathetic
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by obalolaunited(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
olafunny:
Tiwa savage ft wizkid & cristiano- Malo rmx
MALO...LOL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Macgabe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ronaldo score goals, Messi play football. Ronaldo should deal with the fact that Messi(on current form) is far better than him this season.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by marcoreus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Barcelona fan base and messi ass lickers are the most ridiculous ppl ever...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by ObaKlaz: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Acting like a jealous teenage girl! First, he wanted to be paid as much as Messi despite having a trashy season, now this! Nereida Gallardo, an ex girlfriend of Ronaldo once gave this damning accessment of him:

"He has a big ego. He's all beauty but no brain".

Cristiano should focus on competing with Paulinho Bereza of Barcelona this season, as he's not in the same stratosphere as Lionel Messi. No matter how many Balon d'Ors he wins, real football lovers, most professional footballers (active and retired) and unbiased pundits know who the best is - and they have all sang his praises and acknowledged his genius and greatness. Cristiano can keep sobbing.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by HerrDamilord(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
,]

[,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Kingsley10000: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
MUMU..PRAY MAKE U NO PLAY EUROPA NEXT SEASON
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by BluntBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
If I had taken football seriously, neither Messi nor Ronaldo would have smelled the awards they won.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Mypeople2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sportxclusive:
The Real Madrid superstar was caught mocking Lionel Messi with a mascot shortly before the trashing of Deportivo La Coruna on sunday night

Cristiano Ronaldo trash talks Lionel Messi with Real Madrid mascots

The Portuguese has endured frustration in front of goal in recent weeks but scored a brace in an eight goal thriller at the Santiago Bernabeu with Nacho and Gareth Bale also scoring braces.

Ronaldo’s second goal came at a cost though as he was kicked at the face when meeting a cross.He left the pitched shortly before hilariously looking at his Iphone to see the extent of the damage Image result wey dey for cristiano ronaldo

However when the 5 time balon d’or winner was approached by a mascot in the tunnel before the start of the match, he made some of his team mate laugh

“For me, you are the best player in the world and Messi…” said the youngster, who could not be seen in the tunnel cam video.

Ronaldo quickly interrupted and finished the young fan’s sentence for him, saying “… is bad” to the sound of laughter from his team-mates.

Ronaldo’s real were in fifth place prior to sunday’s win and the result propelled them to fourth,1 point above fifth place villarreal and 5 point adrift of valencia. Real will be hoping to reduce the deficit when the two team goes head to head next weekend.

http://sportxclusive.com/2018/01/22/cristiano-ronaldo-caught-mocking-messi-mascot-tunnel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wEJy60IRQ
I believe the person that interpreted it didn't say it well.He may have said ," bad player " just like those of us in Naija will say " that guy na bad guy " or " you be bad babe" meaning the PERSON TOO MUCH

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Kingsley10000: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
STILESGANG:
As in that messi is something else.I watch all Barcelona matches just to see his magic though am not a barca fan

Penaldo's greatest achievement is making some deluded people believe that he is nearly as good as the little midget. The Tap in merchant doesnt even come close .

I even rate neymar more than Mr penaldo when it comes to pure football brilliance. Never seen the hype in lounging in the 18 YARD box for the full 90 minutes and waiting for tap ins and penalties from teamates grin.Boring
COMPARING MESSI,RONALDINHO WITH RONALDO IS AN INSULT TO FOOTBALL WORLD....EVEN OLDER RIBERY AND ROBBEN ARE BETTER THAN PENALDO

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Sammiejokes(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I should be telling you that. Anytime messi plays a match just go to skysports, na so you go just dey see barca coach, current and former barca former players dey talk nonsense....... "messi is the best ever" bla bla bla. He is the "best ever" yet King CR7 came from 4 - 1 ballon d'or to equal it 5 - 5 tongue tongue
Messi is ronaldos standard, the guy even dey ask for same salary with messi. I want to score more than messi, i want to win ballon dor than messi. It shows to a neutral mind who is the real player.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by allaboutobed(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Never knew footballers try to seek relevance.

Even tho we know football is scripted, this is just too gross from Ronaldo.

football scripted? How
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Messi is ronaldos standard, the guy even dey ask for same salary with messi. I want to score more than messi, i want to win ballon dor than messi. It shows to a neutral mind who is the real player.

Baba....messi is a pretender, take it or leave it! When king CR7 salary was increased in 2016 na so barca increase messi salary to pass CR7 own. As for the "I want to score more than messi" that means you are not observant! Barca will be leading a team 7 - 0 messi has a goal or let's say 2 goals....but he will still be on the pitch because a certain king CR7 scored hat trick the day before or earlier that day

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Jackpat(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
wetin this LORD OF TAP IN dey talk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one sef dey talk! Pesin wen dey compete with Ter Stegen for most clean sheets this season. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Flaunts His Arsenal Jersey Number / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.