Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars (37677 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / Top 10 Premier League Stars Who Drive Reasonably Priced Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by PrettyCrystal: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Super Eagles forward Alex Iwobi joined other football stars to feature in an epic Nike commercial - 'Nothing beats a Londoner'. The three-minute advert is all about how youngsters who live in England's capital thrive in sport. Accrding to reports, the production was shot in London and featured as many as 258 young Londoners.

Alex Iwobi joined the likes of Harry Kane, Eden Hazard as they all featured in the advert while Skepta, Giggs and Michael Dapaah - the man who had a chart hit with 'Man's not hot' - also star with Jamie Redknapp and Ian Wright enjoying cameos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/alex-iwobi-harry-kane-eden-hazard-feature-in-nike-advert.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by PrettyCrystal: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Many thanks to Amaju Pinnick.

He for go the way of Agbonlahor, Dele Alli, and Tammy Abraham.

50 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by unitysheart(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Interesting development.
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by SOLUTION99(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks to Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Iwobi my baby... Bigger you

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by ImYourJude(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Quite nice
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by kay5you: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
We Gunners no dey shout. Weldone the real Alexis�

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by willian10: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Meanwhile embarassed

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Amirullaha(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
|f poison expire, does it become more poisonous or less poisonous ¿¿

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
SOLUTION99:
Thanks to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by nathan77(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
thank God its Friday

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by emmanuelibeh111(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok..
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by USAbabe(f): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kelechi And Ndidi also made that feature

check Kelechi recent update on Instagram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by IamAirforce1: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cool story
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by biggz82: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by freemanbubble: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
ok
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by eddieguru(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
willian10:
Meanwhile embarassed
And in your mind you think he is richer than. Wizkid?

Lol very funny

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Hemanwel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am already practising the curses I would rain on our COWmander-in-Chief of the COW forces when Nigeria is ousted from the World Cup in Russia, cos we're obviously not winning it.

BTW: What's the difference between the Winter Olympics and the regular Olympics? Someone should school me on that, pls!
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by olusayeroyagi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
iwobi
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Ndkings1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by histemple: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Many thanks to Amaju Pinnick.

He for go the way of Agbonlahor, Dele Alli, and Tammy Abraham.

You are very correct. I think it's even more thanks to his parents and he was lucky to have Okocha who knows what's best for him at the time.

I remember Amaju and other notable ex-internationals also talked to Jordan Ibe and Dele Ali. Jordan's mother refused while Dele declined.

Nigerians who nationalized in England always regretted the decision.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol, I love sports. That guy crying water would have cried river Benue before the end of February grin grin grin
Did I see my boy Hazard there? Well, he's the true EPL best.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Teewhy2: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Power of Naija. I pity Tammy Abraham way still dey do shakara.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by olusayeroyagi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
mrvitalis:

And in your mind you think he is richer than. Wizkid?

Lol very funny
just give him 3 years and he wil be richer dan both wizkid and Davido combine

9 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
histemple:

You are very correct. I think it's even more thanks to his parents and he was lucky to have Okocha who knows what's best for him at the time.

I remember Amaju and other notable ex-internationals also talked to Jordan Ibe and Dele Ali. Jordan's mother refused while Dele declined.

Nigerians who nationalized in England always regretted the decision.
Don't mind that arrogant brat called Dele... He'll definitely regret it when Southgate replace him with Ross Barkley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Teewhy2:
Power of Naija. I pity Tammy Abraham way still dey do shakara.
We don't even want him again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fan Pours Milk On Himself To Celebrate Champions League Win / Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju / Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.