Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Possible To Get Paid To A Won Bet That You Lost Its Ticket? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Get Paid To A Won Bet That You Lost Its Ticket? (478 Views)

Has The Crypto Market Lost Its Immunity Against Inflation? / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get Paid To A Won Bet That You Lost Its Ticket? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know how I lost the ticket to this bet. I have met with the management and supervisor said he has to meet the director. Is there any hope that I will be paid?

Re: Is It Possible To Get Paid To A Won Bet That You Lost Its Ticket? by rzenex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's only if the management want to help you cos you should not be paid without the ticket. However, they must have paid them and can see it on their dashboard.

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Playing Easy Games With Opponents Right Now / Learn How To Create A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria (no VPN Or Extra Needed) / Have A Smart Phone?you Dont Have The Right To Be Broke.get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.