Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? (534 Views)

I Need Investment Advice / Seeking Investment Advice / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by farem: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello the investment gurus in the house.
A lady, about two days ago approached me that someone offer her to use a sum of #105,000 to use for whatever that can fetch her something for a period of 60 days.
She is not a business type and didn't know what to do.
Honestly, I couldn't give her a concrete advice, hence my coming here to meet you guys.

WHAT IS THE BEST (FAILURE PROOF) INVESTMENT OPTION THAT SHE CAN GO INTO IN 60 DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY IS RETURNED TO THE OWNER.?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by farem: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na wa o. It is as if the real ones are not online yet.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by iHart(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
farem:

...She is not a business type and didn't know what to do.

...because of the above I doubt if she can do anything within 60 days and still return the money.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by farem: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
iHart:

...because of the above I doubt if she can do anything within 60 days and still return the money.

She actually wants to achieve something -the more reason why she came for my advice. How long is it feasible to achieve something? And what is it that you are recommending?
Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by iHart(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
farem:

She actually wants to achieve something -the more reason why she came for my advice. How long is it feasible to achieve something? And what is it that you are recommending?
Thanks for dropping by.
if returning the money is a must, I doubt if she can find something to do with it now, make profit and return the capital in 60 days. if she had a successful ongoing business, then I can suggest she use it to boast the business.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by structuredan(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2018
I partner with a multi concept company that will guarantee her that money and the ROI on it u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by farem: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2018
structuredan:
I partner with a multi concept company that will guaranty her that money and the ROI on it u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

Did I read 'guaranty ' I your words? Can you detail more on this and confirm your personal experience not hearsay.
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by Adebayo994: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Are you in need of a real and save investment? Then this is for you. Invest with an investment company of over 26 years of experience and earn 5% of your investment weekly. If you are in need of a save investment to invest your money then this is for you. Message me on WhatsApp for proof and details 0-7-0-3-3-8-5-1-5-0-1
Re: Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? by Futureinvestors(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2018
farem:
Hello the investment gurus in the house.
A lady, about two days ago approached me that someone offer her to use a sum of #105,000 to use for whatever that can fetch her something for a period of 60 days.
She is not a business type and didn't know what to do.
Honestly, I couldn't give her a concrete advice, hence my coming here to meet you guys.

WHAT IS THE BEST (FAILURE PROOF) INVESTMENT OPTION THAT SHE CAN GO INTO IN 60 DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY IS RETURNED TO THE OWNER.?
Thanks in anticipation.

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Save With Piggybank Today / Please Bankers How Can These be Withdrawn Without BVN? (pictures Attached) / Break Away From Poverty And Unemployment - Second Batch Reg– Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.