Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Need Investment Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investment Advice (3057 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / Seeking Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investment Advice by JANK23H(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please I need advice on where and how to invest N1M with good returns other than treasury bills.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Tiwasvibe: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
JANK23H:
Please I need advice on where and how to invest N1M with good returns other than treasury bills.

How about you invest in your passion ? Or at the very least invest back into what gave you the N1m at first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Zenith007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
I have a business idea for you. If you are ready we can talk about it. It's ideal and profitable smiley
Re: I Need Investment Advice by battyguy(m): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2019
JANK23H:

Does 4.1% ROI monthly sound good to you? (Minimum of 6months) If it does, then kindly drop a mail and I’ll give you full details. For the records, it’s automobile parts business.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by JANK23H(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

How about you invest in your passion ? Or at the very least invest back into what gave you the N1m at first
The money was raised through savings.

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by JANK23H(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Zenith007:
I have a business idea for you. If you are ready we can talk about it. It's ideal and profitable smiley
Go ahead,tell me about it.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by favourabl: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2019
JANK23H:

I will like to give you details..

1.. a business option you'd like to be involved in..

2. and an investment option you don't want to be involved but just want profit

1.. i have and do import products from china, us and uk and sell here in Nigeria, mostly online.. i ran into so cash issues and need a partner to fund part (400k, - you get 200k profits from this deal within 1 month i should sell off current stock.. once its cleared and advertised..) then subsequent we lookup products and split cost 50-50 and also share proceeds 50-50..

2. or you can simply invest the 1m and receive 3% weekly for 1yr as long as you want the investment to run.. max 1 yr...

i can give you land document as collateral should you think i want to scam you.. i just don't want to sell the land cos property i inherited from my dad is enclosed with the land...

so think on it and let me know (i am based in abuja)

call or whatsapp me on 09014661242
Re: I Need Investment Advice by leetech: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2019
[
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kristian125: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Let's talk on WhatsApp 08100366375

Isaacchris25@gmail.com
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Mannyemmy(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Hello bro, can give me a loan of 800k to pay back 1M + other reward in 9 months time? I have a collateral too in regards it.
If interested in the deal, call me 07080126206 or chat me on WhatsApp

https:///2347080126206

Hello bro please chat me on WhatsApp ttps:///2347080126206 let's talk more and I will give you a breakdown of what I'm to use the funds for all and might even see you and increase your interests if you want to as it is a unique business in Nigeria and very lucrative.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Zenith007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
I have a proposal for you, it's not a direct investment but a passive partnership. You contribute to the expansion of fashion design outlet that I own. You get back your capital in 6 months and continue to collect 40% of monthly profit for another 18months. You will be aware of every steps and action and may also be consulted in decision making just that I and my men handle production and distribution. It's a win win for you. If you are interested pls call the no in my signature or mail .gideonoyin2007@gmail.com for an extensive discussion.
JANK23H:

Go ahead,tell me about it.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Phamoawo: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello sir,There is a new investment now, bitbanktrading,u will thank me later
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi Poster.

We manufacture teaching aids for the education industry in commercial quantities.

Investing with us is around 3.5% per month.

Attached pictures are samples of our teaching aids.

Kindly read up more details on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by ericuzor(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Phamoawo:
Hello sir,There is a new investment now, bitbanktrading,u will thank me later
is this not a scam site

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: I Need Investment Advice by donefezy: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Invest in Bitcoin
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Donsheddy: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
JANK23H:

Invest l give you 50 percent profit every two weeks for 3 months with your capital included at the end of the third month ���

I'm into binary trading...

You can follow my progress on a thread I created

My Binary Diary...

Or join our WhatsApp group
ALPHA INVESTMENT TM

https://chat whatsapp com/LMGxh5omLP5627CcCg7Kcf

Send me a mail info.AlphaInvestment.Tm@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donsheddy:

Invest l give you 50 percent profit every two weeks for 3 months with your capital included at the end of the third month ���

My Binary Diary...

ALPHA INVESTMENT TM

Death activated @ 190km/s!!!
I run from anyone who doesn't run from such madness!

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Donsheddy: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kenni700:

Death activated @ 190km/s!!!
I run from anyone who doesn't run from such madness!

My opinion.

Lol

Life without risk is boring..

Just follow my diary maybe you will stop running at some point�

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by Kenni700(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donsheddy:

Lol

Life without risk is boring..

Just follow my diary maybe you will stop running at some point�

Only calculated risk produces results...not binary risk!!
No registered company or business upon the surface of the earth gives investors a returns of 50% in a month...except its drugs related.

Am sorry but your experience in business is still very little.

Once again....my opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Investment Advice by JANK23H(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
donefezy:
Invest in Bitcoin
Really? Bitcoin?
Re: I Need Investment Advice by JANK23H(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donsheddy:

My Binary Diary...

ALPHA INVESTMENT TM

50% every two weeks is as good as 100% every month.Sound like a scam to me.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
JANK23H:

Good day Sir

Have you considered agriculture

I invited you to view my threads where in spoke about cultivating 12,500 plantain crops.

Investors get monthly access throughout the tenure.

I wouldn't know if this interests you.

Investors get 100% on the 12th and 24th month.

It is a physical business and every last Saturday, I'll prepare briefing for all investors

My company lawyer is available to out up a binding legal agreement for investments of 1 M and above
Re: I Need Investment Advice by Donsheddy: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
JANK23H:

50% every two weeks is as good as 100% every month.Sound like a scam to me.

It's not scam bro...
We are just starting up...
So we need investors that's why we are giving 50 Percent...
Like a promo

After the first two weeks subsiquent invest will be 30 percent....

A link to my Binary diary just so you know how easy it is for me to get your returns

https://www.nairaland.com/5425726/binary-diary

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Advice by xpee: 5:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Scammers everywhere. grin please i will advise you to invest your money into the business or investment portfolio that you understand. Don't be a victim of these people promising 50% ROI in two weeks. Even Marvrodi of mmm didn't promise his followers this kind of profit.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by donefezy: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2019
JANK23H:

Really? Bitcoin?

Yes! Bitcoin is currently priced at $10k today, the next time you will be seeing it few years from now will be $100k+. Screenshot this statement today.
Re: I Need Investment Advice by TonySegun: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
BUSINESS NAME: MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD

BUSINESS TYPE: WASHING AND STERILIZATION OF WATER TANK,FARMTANK
AND UNDERGROUND RESERVOIRS

OLD ADDRESS: 136,Idimu Road, Egbeda Lagos

NEW ADDRESS: 331 Road,B close,house 2,Gowon Estate Egbeda Lagos

CONTACTS: 012930652,08182772930,0704MEGIDDO
email: Megiddoproject@yahoo.com,info@megiddo.com.ng
www.megiddo.com.ng

COMPANY: Fully owned business

PROJECTS: We have done several projects some of which are washing of all SWEETSENSATION CONFECTIONERY overhead tank and underground reservoirs of all the eatery’s outlets in Lagos and Ogun on monthly bases..Also washing and sterilization of overhead Tanks and underground reservoirs of reputable Estate like, Union Bank,Chevron,NNPC and First Bank all in satellite town.We’ve done treatment of water plus washing and sterilization of Water Tanks for notable company like CRYSLAD GROUP to mention few.

AMOUNT NEEDED: 10,000,000 ( Ten Million Naira Only)

USE OF FUND: Buying 2 more Chevrolet Express bus for moving machine and other tools
Buying 2 SUV vehicle for taking our business developers out on marketing
Buying 3 pressure washing machine

2 CHEVROLET = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

2 SUV = 3,000,000. ( Three Million Naira Only )

3 machine = 1,500,000. ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Other office exp. = 2,500,000. ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Naira Only)
Total. = 10,000,000. ( 10 Million Naira Only )

TARGET : Our target is on individual home,office, hotel,school and hospitals.
With all these items ready our targeted plan of washing 20,000 Tanks annually is
attainable,with time this will increase.

ROI : We are willing to pay back 25,000,000 to any investor willing to give out this 10,000,000 in 18months also we are going to secure the investors money with insurance bond so for any investor coming in is win win to the investor.
This is not business idea it’s an already running business is been tested and is achievable.

REMARKS:
If you will answer this question sincerely when last did you washed your water Tank and by who? professional? or just Mallam on the street that is why over 4.7 millions houses in Lagos needs our service.Our service is inevitable if we are to achieve clean water.
All we need to achieve this is just some dedicated mind which we already have also awareness serious marketing strategy,we have everything planned already,come in let’s work together and enjoy the dividends of this hidden wealth.

OUR PRICE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WASHING AND STERILIZING OF A WATER TANK IS JUST
3,000 (Three Thousand Naira Only) for the people on the mainland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn 100$+ Monthly With Facebook Research App.... GET IN NOW / Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. / My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.