Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" (33264 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Nigerians React To Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor's Comment / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Warship: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You are not a pastor but a ritualist Satanist hiding under the auspices of RCCG to perpetrate nonsense ..no man who is called by God will support a vile character like Buhari..I hope RCCG excommunicates this shallow character from their midst ASAP

Has Adeboye made any comment about Fulani herdsmen terrorists.?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Kulas: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
So this man can open his mouth and said this to a government himself know quite well has failed Nigerians simply because:
1.Osibanjo VP is a Yoruba like Him
2.Osibanjo is a RCCG pastor like him
3.He is benefiting

If the above 3 is the reverse, will this man say this?

When will people stand out and forget about tribal and selfish gains and call spade a spade?. Where is this vountry heading to?.

God we need you to deliver Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Pastor or not, doesn't stop your stance from being a dumb one
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by oooduancalmdown: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Amhappy:
That your choice Sir. As for me,i will vote him out
That is your choice too ma. As for me, I will vote him in.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Warship: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
mrkings84:
My brother am also a rccg minister, i can't vote for buhari even if am dead. I did not vote him and will never cos from the onset God told me he was a mishap to Nigeria!

Those who prayed, had similar revelation like yours eg me.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by maxwell767(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
Mos Def.

Wettin mos def do u?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by oooduancalmdown: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Warship:

Has Adeboye made any comment about Fulani herdsmen terrorists.?
Iboe man, why should that be your business? Has any of your leaders said anything about the herdsmen?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by mide419: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Majority of the people that typed above fell for the prank.

Why do you think he emphasized on being YORUBA and being an RCCG pastor.

YOU fell for it before and you are falling for it again.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

It's a thing of worry that majority of the people that commented are youths and may be graduates.

WHEN YOU CAN CAN NOT PROCESS SIMPLE INFORMATION, OF WHAT USE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE?

EVEN IF IT IS FSLC!!!
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by chuckdee4(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Lonestar124:
The pastor is right

We should allow president buhari to complete his 8years tenure

That Mr president is surrounded by clueless mediocres,conspirators, incapacitated, uninformed and unqualified people does not define him as unworkable president

What APC need now is revamping

But doesn't that say loads about him and his decision making?
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Heavance(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Truly, Buhari is in a class of his own, like he said.

same Buhari that Fela told us about in the 90's, and our pastors couldn't see what an elderly Fela saw....
Later they will be insulting Fela, who happens to be a better prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by sojdson: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2018
ok
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by sojdson: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2018
If he had mention Atiku, it could have been a statement from the erstwhile Pastor from land-lock region.

BiafraIShere:
When I saw that slave statement, I knew the hopeless !diot will be from the waste dump! Just imagine?!
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Coldsteel(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari seem to be having it easy once again.I overhear the igbos wanting to vote him this time as payback now the Yoruba's.Who then is the opposition smiley
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Pascal181: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2018
This stupid statement won't stop buhari foot soldiers from slitting ur throat if they find their way to ur domain, guess what, Hausa Muslims don't even take Yoruba Muslims as their brothers talk more of u that call ursef a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by phreakabit(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
RCCG again. . . Daddy G.O boys.
LOL!
Buhari church.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by tete7000(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
How does being an RCCG pastor make anyone a rational person to be listened to? Some people really live in delusion.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by misgab: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
omale to ba ola nile to ni olaniyonu. Y must be benefitting imensely from his cluelessness , nepotism and tribalism. Thank God u have one vote
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Tobycharles: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Obviously this is an outright disrespect to the the hard earned tithe of your congregant eked from the palpable intense economic hardship spearheaded by the villain you so much exalt
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by victorazy(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2018
U won't it was Igbo man as his running mate as Osi is his vice president, fooll
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by sunsewa16: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
whoever supports islamization of Nigeria dia by fire,dia, dia.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by temak1: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You are not a pastor but a ritualist Satanist hiding under the auspices of RCCG to perpetrate nonsense ..no man who is called by God will support a vile character like Buhari..I hope RCCG excommunicates this shallow character from their midst ASAP
But what has he done to deserve your insult? I think the man is only expressing his own personal opinion which he is entitled to. The fact that his own opinion is against yours does not mean you must attack him. Please let's all learn to be civil in our expressions. God bless you!
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by tiger28: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
On POINT!!!!PPL dont understand that all these noise about buhari is mostly caused by Biafrans (the serpent in our midst)whose MAIN aim is VENDETTA as a result of how this administration silenced Igbos thru python dance. The Perpetual losers of life are now setting camp with Atichukwu ,another Classic loser. Ppl need to realise Biafran's main objective is for this country to run AGROUND, thats their motto.If an earthquake is to occur in Nigeria, these set of ppl will quietly rejoice.......eveyone should watch the serpents slittering next to them. Another Biafran serpent is organizing a "non indigene" party in ogun state trying to destabilize the political machinery there. But he will soon wake up when his businesses are razed to The ground and he is sent packing to Aba. Real Nigerians shine your eyes!!!
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Mortiple(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
The same Pastor is an die-hard supporter of Governor Yaya Bello (the youngest but most stupid governor in Nigeria).

As such, he should not be taken serious.

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by mrkings84(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
His opinion is null and void to public consumption....
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari you are free to turn south west to your cow colonies... I support the motion with 1000 votes from my Ward...Awolowo's their cowardly is legendary TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes. Vote for Buhari.

Ofcourse, why shouldn't you? You're not experiencing the hardship that Buhari has brought upon this nation and its citizens because you're stealing monies from the poorest and most vulnerable who stupidly attend your fraudulent church. I will repeat, your church is a fraud and that is why you idiotic pastors are angry because DADDY FREEZE IS TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO FALL ANY LONGER FOR THE SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN CHURCHES.

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
YOU ARE DUMB AND THAT IS WHY YOU WILL VOTE FOR YOUR DUMB KIND!

STOP STEALING FROM THE POOR!

SLOW-POKE PASTOR...
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Reelmii: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Biety:
Buhari will complete his second term and hands over to osinbajo. After Buhari, SW.
and Osinbajo is an RCCG pastor, so dont blame this one too, he is only securing his future, I guess he has also reasoned also in this direction
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by desiredmee(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Who ask this one question.....attention seekers crew
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by nayosman: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Stupid Redeemed pastor who doesn't have commonsense.
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
demonic god of men!
Re: Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2018
Na all this kind things make me leave RCCG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Nigerians React As Aregbesola Shares Photos Of Buhari Raising Dapo Hand Online / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.