Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" (33995 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by BleedingPen: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2020
...‘We Need More Righteous Men In Politics To Drive Positive Change’

The Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Sept 19 Edo Governorship election, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, declared has declared that Nigeria needs more righteous men in politics to drive positive change and bring joy to the people.

Igbere TV reports that Ize-Iyamu was responding to a question as to whether he has been able to keep fidelity with his Christian faith as a politician and frontline leader in Edo State’s “cloak-and-dagger politics”.

Addressing journalists in Abuja, on Thursday, the APC Edo Governorship candidate said magisterially: “Politics is my mission field.”

Citing Proverbs 29 verse 2, which says “when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn,” Ize-Iyamu said he was on a mission to bring joy back to lives of the people of Edo State.

He stressed: “My calling, as a minister of God, is intact. I am a senior pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. I still preach every Sunday.”

Ize-Iyamu said that conscious effort must be made to encourage good people to be involved in politics.

“Politics should not be left in the hands of criminals; otherwise there will be no hope for Nigeria,” he declared.

He appealed to Edo electorate to go out in their thousands on September 19 to vote, encouraging them not to be frightened by the violent conduct being exhibited in the electioneering of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

According to him, “If the good people of Edo State troop out to the polling booths to cast their votes and keep eternal vigilance, it would be difficult for those plotting to rig to write fake election results.”

He adverted attention to the statement by the State Governor and candidate of the PDP, Godwin Obaseki that his deputy and himself were the only ones who enjoyed immunity in the State, saying that should not make them foment trouble by encouraging thuggery during the election.

He said: “Without a doubt, the governor and his deputy governor enjoy immunity; but the thugs do not enjoy immunity. Therefore, if anybody is arrested in connection with violence and thuggery, the security agencies should let us know whether the arrested thugs are members of the APC or the PDP.”

Ize-Iyamu said in response to another question that if he lost the election, the worst he would do was to head to the tribunal, adding, however, that he had appealed to his supporters to shun violence and avoid bloodshed.

He said he was still worried over the continued destruction of his campaign billboards in Benin City and other parts of the State, stressing, “I find it disturbing that they sponsor violence and shift it to the doorsteps of the APC.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1362069/edo-2020-still-pastor-preach-every-sunday-ize-iyamu/

13 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Wonderful!
Being a Pastor or Bishop is Good and Wonderful.
What is Important is Does The LORD Know you?

Man Can do whatever! Men Can Praise you! You Can Deceive men ! You Cannot Deceive GOD.

GOD Almighty is The one we Should Fear in whatever we do..
You Can Recieve all the Post and Praises From Men and God Almighty does not know you.

Fear God in all you Do! You Cannot Deceive HIM

The Lord Knows those that are His! Let Everyone that Calls the Name of Christ Depart from Iniquity

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2020
But your were recently turbaned as a mushilashi where they were mocking you with alkubar and illainana, etc. No mention of Jesus is Lord in the whole excercise.
What has God got to do with the house of beliah? You forgot "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers"

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by BlackfireX: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria is a comedy...

I will rather vote for an atheist, than this pastNtoor.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by obataokenwa(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2020
You are a pastor and still preach which is the commandments to everyone.

You see why I don't attend Redeem Church...will such a man cast demons or even pray for one to be blessed. I pity those who worship under him cos to me it's a waste

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by stchinedu: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2020
lipsrsealed MPP

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Whoube99(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
What kind of a cultic preaching be that

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Otuegbe: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
And Osho called u a thief and efcc is dragging u around,. Pastor. RCC should be careful the way the ordain their clergy

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ekwesi3(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
With all due respect MOG step down and pursue your political career

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Its a lie, you are emir pastor ole iyamu
So pastor
Where is the #700m Dasuki loot?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by helinues: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by donbachi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is it by dat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Samfloxin(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
The kind of persons Redeemed church take as pastors tire me. I really doubt if the GO allows holy Spirit to guide the church in choosing their pastors. Abi ,if you go Bible School finish , you are qualified to be a pastor? Look at Ize Iyamu,look at Tinubu woman, look at Osinbanjo. People wey belong,na im you dey make pastor.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by escohido123: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
This are the type of pastors some people produce and they later come out to cry that the other religions are mocking Christians.
He is only deceiving pple with dat title and I pray he loss in the forth coming election.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by explorer250(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
exactly same way our VP was until he entered there and started lying. politics HSS a way of staining men of God

are you a social club owner or member? this website helps you manage members with email notification etc etc
www.nairaland.com/6070011/social-club-management-system#93092065

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Ejanla07: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
explorer250:
exactly same way our VP was until he entered there and started lying. politics HSS a way of staining men of God

Was this one ever man of god?

9 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Trumpcard05: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Eriyoshegz: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
See this liar......linus ize-iyamu. Only you pastor, mallam, esquire. You are a deciever and a looter. You will never become the governor of this state.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by BleedingPen: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Racoon(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's a sordid thing if these are the kind of so called pastors the Redeem Church is parading.The many controversies around this man does not warrant him being behind a pulpit.Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by OVB123: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't know how many people we make heaven under this kind of pastor. fake!

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Karlifate: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Religion & Ethnicity: Two weapons of political warfare in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by virginboy1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
He wants to use the pastor card to get sympathy votes from Religious Bigots... But I won't be surprised, people will fall for it. grin

Reminded me of Vice president Osinbanjo d Pastor... cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Slawormir: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Yemisi87: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
That you are RCCG SENIOR Pastor and that you preach every Sunday are still not evidence that you are a child of God.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Coldie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Somebody they told Edo people 4years ago was a criminal cultist and killer, same person that told them that changed his mouth.

Edo people think o, oshimole is not the owner of Edo state. I don't know who u people want to vote but don't make it seem like whatever Oshiomole says in Edo state must happen.

When things like that happen and their are 2 governor's know say if governor supposed thief 5billion during his 4years he would thief extra 5 for his god father

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Barka00(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
HushPastor

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Abalado(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is it by been a pastor or what? Swear if ur hands are clean,

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by JewelJohn(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
You don't sell yourself with pastorship. People don't honour that title.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by landforeast(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Even the devil himself was quoting Bible to Jesus
Meanwhile that You preach every Sunday have no connection with your Manifesto. Tell us the plans You have for Edo State if you win. Dumb Leaders everywhere

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.