Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (45229 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by ogbiwa: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Reminds me of that song "I'm my own grandpa" by Ray Stephens
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Reelmii: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
ecdcyber:
Her pikin con marry his grand ma. Smh
mother in law wants to enter aronplane, she is tired of Ado Ekiti,
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Reelmii: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

No! It is affecting our image as a country, if care is not taken we will soon be known as a country notorious for 'sham marriages' angry
hahahahahahahahahha, kole werk, na u call am sham marriage, it is called GATE WAY TO SUCCESS
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....... the daughter in law is loaded with what?....fat? or because the heifer bride is White and British period means she is automatically loaded with cash?
ny friend stop hating , if u were 8n his shoes u would do d same
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by laudate: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Toks2008:

You will be dazzled to know that the British lady is younger than the guy or just a year or two older.

Most female Britons have rapid growth. You will see a 14yeae old lady that looks twice her age.
Guy, look the photo again. This particular British woman is definitely much older than the guy!! shocked
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by sexdoll: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
the white woman is not looking bad... or that old, though. wink
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Toks2008:

You will be dazzled to know that the British lady is younger than the guy or just a year or two older.

Most female Britons have rapid growth. You will see a 14yeae old lady that looks twice her age.
chai,I wonder what they eat that makes them look like that or maybe that's how God created them
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Toks2008(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
laudate:

Guy, look the photo again. This particular British woman is definitely much older than the guy!! shocked

I'm writing from experience...I have met single mums who will quickly introduce their daughter to me and they will always add the age of the girl so that you will know before you trespass and find yourself in jail.

I'm 6.3ft and I have seen 14year old girls in U.K who are taller than me with big body...in fact their physical look is intimidating and I will be like.....

Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by laudate: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm writing from experience...I have met single mums who will quickly introduce their daughter to me and they will always add the age of the girl so that you will know before you trespass and find yourself in jail.

I'm 6.3ft and I have seen 14year old girls in U.K who are taller than me with big body...in fact their physical look is intimidating and I will be like...
Oga, that may be true for others you have met, or if you are talking generally....but within the context of this particular couple within this thread, the British woman is definitely older than this man, she is getting married to in Ado-Ekiti.

If a girl just has a big and mature body, her face will reveal her youthfulness. In fact, just by her face you can accurately guess if she is a pre-teen or a teenager. But the woman here on this thread, does not follow the pattern or trend you spoke about. She is definitely a mature woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
laudate:

Oga, that may be true for others you have met, or if you are talking generally....but within the context of this particular couple within this thread, the British woman is definitely older than this man, she is getting married to in Ado-Ekiti.

If a girl just has a big and mature body, her face will reveal her youthfulness. In fact, just by her face you can accurately guess if she is a pre-teen or a teenager. But the woman here on this thread, does not follow the pattern or trend you spoke about. She is definitely a mature woman.

I'm not disputing you but just know that white girls and some mixed race ladies age faster due to lack of melanin and other factors. Even their guys are not left out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by BIXYBABE: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
Mother in law ati hustler.
She knows the country is dying and doing her best to secure his future by hooking him up with a loaded British woman.
She's not only the youngest mother in law in the country but also the smartest, her hustle must pay grin
Recession is a killer.
lol
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Heffalump(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
ifyalways:
Mother in law abi original wife undecided

She could be his sister. see the striking resemblance na
Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by diego101(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Facebook has helped many people ������� wink smiley

Re: Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? by Konquest: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2018
ceometromedia:
This young-looking woman, Mrs Bola Fasaki's son Pablo Classic Fasaki is married to an older British woman, Maribel.

The couple got married last November in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. More photos below...

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-pretty-youngest-looking-mother-law-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.