Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Soaring Like An Eagle (1) [deuteronomy 32:9-14, Isaiah 40:27-31] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soaring Like An Eagle (1) [deuteronomy 32:9-14, Isaiah 40:27-31] (257 Views)

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soaring Like An Eagle (1) [deuteronomy 32:9-14, Isaiah 40:27-31] by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 23, 2018
For you to soar like an eagle this new year, you must know that God works on you on three levels in order to make you the eagle that you should be:

The first level of soaring like an eagle is to be like God; God is an eagle. In fact, He is the great eagle. He led Jacob alone and made him to ride upon the high places of the earth. You will need to study His ways as He showed it to Moses.

The second level is to study and emulate the men that the Bible described as eagles; when God talks of soaring with the eagles, He is talking about who you should pattern your life after. It’s a very scary thing to say “God said we should be like Him,” In order to allay our fears, God gives us men like ourselves that have walked with Him to pattern our lives after.

The third level is seen in the men around us whose lives reflect the biblical pattern of an eagle. God will also give you a human person to instruct and help you turn out right. We are all children of God and He expects us to have a direct father-son relationship with Him, but He has raised some men living in our day as a pattern. When you find this man that God wants to help you pattern your walk with Him, accept him and pay attention to the critical lessons of life from him.

Embrace these three levels so you don’t struggle in any aspect of your life and destiny journey this new year.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to learn these three levels without missing any. I receive eyes to see my biblical example, connect with the man I’m to pattern my life after and soar like an eagle in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 46:1-47:31, Matthew 15:1-28, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 4:14-19

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Christian Group Backs Ambode For 2 Term / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.