Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom (15449 Views)

Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by kinibigdeal(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Load of rubbish, you want to start sounding like an IPOB despite knowing better. So you think Yoruba will provide security to Benue people?

It is a pity people who should be the intellect of nairaland are falling prey to tribalism.

If not for Yoruba press, the killing in Benue will continue. We fight any government with the press without wasting any life

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by baysol: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Load of rubbish, you want to start sounding like an IPOB despite knowing better. So you think Yoruba will provide security to Benue people?

It is a pity people who should be the intellect of nairaland are falling prey to tribalism.

Why you wan die put over other people matter na?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Firgemachar: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ortom is starting to be a man I guess fayose thought him that cool

It's taught.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by usba: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
kinibigdeal:

If not for Yoruba press, the killing in Benue will continue. We fight any government with the press without wasting any life
[/s]

Reserve your tribalistic outlook for your next tribal group meeting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Reserve your tribalistic outlook for your next tribal group meeting

That's not a tribal message but the truth. Admit or you forget it. Even the unnecessary killing of IPOB by the Fulani's it is still the Yorubas that are petitioning the international community mounting pressure on the FG

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by brill224(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
powerkey:
Fayose, Wike and Orton are the only governors we have in Nigeria

the people of benue are hungry.... ortom hasn't paid salary

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Gkemz: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
It's only in a shithole country where the criminals like miyeti allah calls their oppressed a criminal because we have a religious and tribal bigot as a leader.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by joinnow: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
former leader of the Northern Elders Forum, Paul Unongo, said the Benue people could not submit themselves to be [b]slaughtered as chickens,[/b] urging them to rise up and defend themselves.

Where are those Corper make Una hear ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by writeprof(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Where are the real owners of the cattle? Miyetti Allah and Herdsmen are just employees! TAKE THEIR EMPLOYERS TO ICC FOR GENOCIDE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by edibobo: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
All of a sudden, Ortom is now an Atomic Bomb to Fulani and their Blood Sucker Herdsmen. Thank God for him as he listened to his Lecturers in the likes of Fayose and Wike. Ortom we are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by lawman88(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
oshe11:
This dude can only defeat them if he DECAMPS......
That is already a done deal. All plans have been completed for him to decamp to PDP. just wasting APC time so that when he finally decamped, APC will die totally in benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by seunmsg(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

You don't have to call my post rubbish because you disagree with my opinion. We cannot always agree over every issue. If you are familiar with Paul Unongo's history of always talking down on southerners, then you will appreciate my comment. The Benue killings seems to have cured him of his hatred for southerners to the point of calling for new friendship with the south. Yoruba's may not be able to take up arms and defend Benue (I hope the herdsmen crisis wont get to that level) however, we can forge common front on issues of mutual interest. So many grounds for friendship in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by kayone6237(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
This govt tired tired me. cattle is more important than human. I sorry for naija

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by MahatmaGhandi: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
If he wants to protect his people he knows what to do, but fear of his
political career no dey let an act.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Xano(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

"I heard that they have taken us to the International Criminal Court (ICC). Who is the criminal in this case? I am ready to meet them there.

We will work together and succeed for the sake of posterity. When our collective interest is threatened, we need to come together and fight.

We need to fight this common goal and until justice is done. I will not stop until justice is done to Benue people," he stressed.

A former leader of the Northern Elders Forum, Paul Unongo, said the Benue people could not submit themselves to be slaughtered as chickens, urging them to rise up and defend themselves.

He maintained that President Muhammadu Buhari must come to the state and condole with the people, as people normally do to the bereaved.

Unongo said: "You must stand by your governor and make new friends who will help you because you are a threatened species. We need respect because we have done a lot of things to deserve this."

https://politicsngr.com/fulani-herdsmen-ready-meet-miyetti-allah-icc-gov-ortom/

Self defense, since FG is indifferent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Jermat20(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ortom or atom let me tell you the war have just begun. This is what you get for supporting their grand patron. Get Benue youths to work let them protect their land. Where are those guns that the past administration bought? You foolish handed the guns to buhari saying that the past government uses the guns and engaged the youth to rigged election now you have seen the result. Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
By the time Buhari is done, a Fulani will never win a presidential election in Nigeria again.

Fulanis have owned Nigeria from the days of Uthman Dan Fodio.. it is strange to think that they do not control Nigeria.. forget the Fulani Herdsmen. the Fulani Elite withtheir light-skin babes that Pagan-originated Hausas like to marry to get into royal bloodlines.. they have controlled Nigeria from day 1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by usba: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
seunmsg:

You don't have to call my post rubbish because you disagree with my opinion. We cannot always agree over every issue. If you are familiar with Paul Unongo's history of always talking down on southerners, then you will appreciate my comment. The Benue killings seems to have cured him of his hatred for southerners to the point of calling for new friendship with the south. Yoruba's may not be able to take up arms and defend Benue (I hope the herdsmen crisis wont get to that level) however, we can forge common front on issues of mutual interest. So many grounds for friendship in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

cheesy grin apologies, may be expected too much. I am not too familiar with Unnogo but your entire post sounded more like an IPob anthem, when you read your post it conveys the thinking of saying people deserve what is happening to them because they spoke smack about us, it is unfair. I am sure Unnogo did not suffer directly. But even insinuating that Nigeria has turned to protectionist system is just wrong. Yes friendship based on internet not on shared hatred.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Chigold101(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom has declared his readiness to face Cattle Rearers who have taken him to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Hague.

Ortom said he was ready to challenge cattle breeders association, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore at the ICC after the organization dragged him to the apex court for implementing the anti-grazing law.

He made the revelation at a stakeholders' meeting at the Benue Peoples' House in Makurdi on Monday.

"I heard that they have taken us to the International Criminal Court (ICC). Who is the criminal in this case? I am ready to meet them there.

We will work together and succeed for the sake of posterity. When our collective interest is threatened, we need to come together and fight.

We need to fight this common goal and until justice is done. I will not stop until justice is done to Benue people," he stressed.

A former leader of the Northern Elders Forum, Paul Unongo, said the Benue people could not submit themselves to be slaughtered as chickens, urging them to rise up and defend themselves.

He maintained that President Muhammadu Buhari must come to the state and condole with the people, as people normally do to the bereaved.

Unongo said: "You must stand by your governor and make new friends who will help you because you are a threatened species. We need respect because we have done a lot of things to deserve this."

https://politicsngr.com/fulani-herdsmen-ready-meet-miyetti-allah-icc-gov-ortom/
Unongo has just received sense...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Halo22: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
That z good Mr Governor. If you cant stand firm for ur people, then you are not fit to be their leader. But am suprised u just developed some liver suddenly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by zedman1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
powerkey:
Obviously you aren't from Benue. Ortom? A governor? He just used this incident to gain sympathy- thats politics! Anyways, Nigerians are easily blinded by sentiments that's why politicians use us any way they please. Chisos! Ortom is now a governor. TUFIAKWA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by zedman1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
brill224:

the people of benue are hungry.... ortom hasn't paid salary
People praising Ortom do not know him. Between Ortom and the herdsmen I fail to tell which one is worse. Nigerians generally do not think clearly anymore.We are completely blinded by ethnicity,religion and political parties.If only they knew he's now using people's lives to play politics.He has now gained sympathy, all he needs do now is decamp to the PDP he came from, miraculously start paying salaries and boom! They will re-elect him. We easily forget. I saw this coming

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by room089: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ortom is starting to be a man I guess fayose thought him that cool

You are so correct on this!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
powerkey:
it is like you are new to news going round town..is Orton responsible? he is the most stupid governor I have ever seen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
zedman1:
People praising Ortom do not know him. Between Ortom and the herdsmen I fail to tell which one is worse. Nigerians generally do not think clearly anymore.We are completely blinded by ethnicity,religion and political parties.If only they knew he's now using people's lives to play politics.He has now gained sympathy, all he needs do now is decamp to the PDP he came from, miraculously start paying salaries and boom! They will re-elect him. We easily forget. I saw this coming
I'm surprise people are praising the man...he is the most useless governor I have ever known

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by pauljumbo: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fourwinds:
I'm surprise people are praising the man...he is the most useless governor I have ever known

I am surprised you making reference to the governor and forget the fulani killers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
pauljumbo:

I am surprised you making reference to the governor and forget the fulani killers
it is the stupidity of the governor that made the killing persistent... he has always drag his feet to do anything... it took him so long to present the anti grazing bill to the state assembly and sign it into law...

compare to how long governor Fayose did his...

when you are docile your people suffer...that is the picture of Benue state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by orisa37: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meet him at The Hague not Ecowas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom by chinjo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
To even think of it that the herdsmen even included 'ALLAH' in their name is a sacrilege.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtorun Bill: Saraki, Senate Deserve Lots Of Accolades / Magu: Buhari Keeps Lobbyists In Suspense As Battle For EFCC Top Job Steps Up / FFK And Pantami: What Fraud Has Joined Together - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.