Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search (904 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by ekoyo(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Good mornin sir,ma recently lost my job and am out looking for another job and hoping you all will be a source of blessing to me..i hold a Bsc degree in economics have got a lot of experience in man management as my cv speaks for itself ranging from hotel management procurement,logistics,warehousing.brand management/marketing, Administrative duties and project supervision...you can contact me on ekoyochukwuka1986@gmail.com
Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by KillerBeauty(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Sorry 4 d loss. Lots of jobs are being posted daily. Dust up ur cv and start applying. I lost my job too 2 wks ago and I've been applying like crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by ekoyo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks alot @killerbeauty
Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by ekoyo(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Am still available ooo, pls save a soul!!!
Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by Tracypacy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
General Manager

Qualification: HND/B.Sc. (Minimum)
Experience: 5 – 10 years or above
Job Description: Managerial related
NOTE: The ideal candidate should have the following:

Good personality
Good Managerial Skills
Ability to meet corporate target
Ready for challenges
Good inter-personal skills

Remuneration: negotiable (very attractive)

Method of Application
Interested Applicants must reside in Benin or ready to relocate to Benin.

Applicants should send their C.V's with the Job Title as the subject (e.g. Application for Mechanical Engineer) to jobs@interarcconsultants.com Or Visit our office at 90, Akpakpava Rd., Beside Zenith Bank, Opp. Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry please call: 08118111856 or 08077976203 (Calling Hours: 8:30am - 5pm)
Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by Tracypacy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Store Attendant

Job Brief
Operate the cash register and provide accurate change to cash-paying customers
Show customers the locations of items they are looking for and suggest complementary items when appropriate
Greet customers when they walk through the door and ask if they need assistance
Pay attention to shoppers on the floor and notify management of any possible shoplifting activity
Restock shelves when needed to ensure optimum availability of products
Unpack shipments in the store room and categorize them appropriately
Place special orders for customers who can’t find what they need in the store
Call other branches to inquire about in-stock products
Prepare and distribute special-ordered merchandise.

Requirements
High school student or graduate preferred
Excellent work ethic and time management skills
Previous customer service experience a plus
Strong interpersonal communication skills
First degree in any discipline, must be above the age of 18.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes/CV's to: hr@teclab-ng.com Stating their location. e.g. Store Attendant - Lagos
Re: Recently Lost My Job And Out For A Job Search by ekoyo(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Good morning, am still available and am based in owerri

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Vacancy / Job Searching / Multiple Job Openings At Plan International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.