Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

You Will Become A Millionaire Soon With This Business. This Is Our Chance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Will Become A Millionaire Soon With This Business. This Is Our Chance (581 Views)

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / Invest In Helping Hands Today! Start This Business With N2000 / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Become A Millionaire Soon With This Business. This Is Our Chance by Ejiadepeps: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
This is an election season and over 20 Billion sms will be sent by politicians this year alone. But only those who have databases will be patronized by politicians and different customers. I know someone that made 100 million Naira from this. I have the phone numbers of all Nigerians divided into different local government areas and states.

All you need to do is to look for a good and reliable bulk sms platform. Let's say you charge politicians 4 Naira per sms and they pay you 40 million naira to send bulk sms to 10 million people you will look for a good bulk sms platform that charges 2 Naira per sms. That is 20 million Naira profit. I will teach you how to go about it and how you can connect with politicians. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can also do this for business owners who want to advertise their products to millions of Nigerians.
Email solaade61@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan To Start Up Small Business / How Can One Get A Loan Of N100,000 / Best Place To Trade Bitcoin And Get Your Bitcoin Instant Cash In 15 Min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.