Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,667 members, 7,770,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits (4346 Views)

I Invested In Pawpaw Plantation And Now I Am Looking For Buyers / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? / How I Invested #10,000 And Now Made Atleast #50, 000-100,000 Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
DON'T LEAVE YOUR MONEY IN COMMERCIAL BANK IF YOU WANT TO SEE PROFITS: Discover How I make consistent profits

How You Can Start Making Money Doing Nothing

I will be exposing to you how you can start making money with FOREX TRADING without you trading and also how I have been making consistent money from it with proof. NOTE: It’s NOT a get rich strategy like mmm and the rest you could think of. I am actually talking about Forex Trading which is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies.

Permit me to take little of your time and I can assure you that you will never regret.

When it comes to FOREX TRADING I’m not a novice! I might not be an expert like you probably, but I have basic knowledge of how it works generally. I have used Fundamental (News), Technical analysis and I have also used robots and Trade Copy in trading the Forex market. Other resources I have used are: Babypips, Forexfactory and some few others. In fact my first apartment I rented in Lagos years back was through Forex Trading. For the fact that I made money from it, I also lose all my Capital at a point. It was from that moment I gave up trading the market myself, rather decided to be riding on the success of an expert.

Rich People Don’t Keep Money in a Bank Account, You Shouldn’t Either
Wealthy people are very careful to make sure their money is put to work earning more money for them, and they never keep their money in a bank account. Keeping money in a bank account feels safe quite alright, but you will be disappointed to see what will become your balance if left even up to a year.
Forex trading is lucrative as everybody knows. Traders invest money and receive returns. But thinking beyond this can lead to some complex calculations which traders must go through to save and invest their hard-earned money in a proper way. This is where the concept of forex investment management comes into play.

Why You Shouldn’t Trade The Market Yourself
• Lack of expertise in analyzing the market trend and not knowing the right time to enter or exit from the market.
• There’s possibility that you might lose all your capital.
• Considering the capital invested, there’s tendency that you would be restless and too emotional to enter or exit a trade at the wrong time.

Why You Need To Ride On the Success Of An Expert
If you want to remove stress, emotion, all you need to do it to ride On the Success Of An Expert who will managed your forex account for you and while you watch your capital grow consistently.
People, who want to invest in this field, often do not have the required time to study or stay up to date. Beginners may find ways of forex trading to be difficult and complex. Small failures often lead to emotional outbursts resulting in poor decision making and finally destruction of a trading account. On the other hand, many people are often motivated by fictional tales of some trader making millions in no time. These adrenaline pumped investors often trade over ambitiously causing rapid downfall.

To prevent an account from getting bankrupted and to ensure that a trader is able to reap his profits, ALPARI FOREX has come up with a platform called PAMM Account. You have experienced and especially expert individuals who ensure proper trading of a client’s resources so that he may not incur losses or be deprived of his benefits. If you put your money into PAMM Account with a good fund manager, then all you need to do it just to go and sleep and while you capital appreciate without you trading the forex. This is how I have started making money! This is what I never knew all these years, by now I would have made lots of money.

Some of the Reasons A PAMM Account Manager Will Never Joke With Your Fund At His Disposal:
• Becoming a Pamm Account Manager in Alpari Forex, You must deposit a capital of certain amount of funds in it (manager's capital), which they risk on a par with their investors. You know not everyone can meet up with these criteria’s. Pamm Account Managers are experts in the Forex Trading and they have strategies that work fine for them.
• Alpari Forex gives Bonus for everything Pamm Account Manager for best trading. In return this will make every Pamm Account Manager to strive for better trading performance. Of course you know every Pamm Account Manager will strive to get these Bonuses.
• Alpari Forex enlists best Pamm Account Managers to top page as a form of promotion for free. The essence of this is to encourage them to do more and for people to invest in these managers. You also know every Pamm Account Manager will want to get enlisted on front page for more investors into their portfolio. This is because the more the portfolio the more their profits.
• `The more Pamm Account Manager makes profits for investors, the more they also makes profits for themselves. And also the more they lose in every trade, the more they lose from their end. This makes every Pamm Account Manager to give their best in trading.
An important advantage of letting someone else manage your money: is that it allows you the freedom to use your time to engage in other endeavors. A person that has a career or is involved in another business that cannot deal with the day to day trade analysis, execution and other activities required for effective trading in the forex market, can be an ideal candidate for opening a managed account. By hiring another individual to manage their personal forex account, the owner of that account does not have to personally deal with the decision processes and challenges of day to day trading.

Advantages Of Using A Professional Investment Manager
• Experience which can only be obtained by long term involvement in market strategies. This is a very big asset which can reduce risks associated with currency trading. Since any newbie would lack in experience, hiring an investment manager would be beneficial in funds management of forex investment market.

• Forex market does not have any place for emotional outbursts. This can be highly detrimental to an individual’s forex account if he is swayed by small losses and takes a miscalculated step. Employing a money manager can be advantageous in proper forex investment management.

• Often traders face time management difficulties which prevent a full-time student or job person from devoting fully to this currency trading account. A management company does the job of ensuring proper trades, collecting profits and smooth running of his clients’ trading account.
Does Pamm Account Manager Lose?
Of course yes! Don’t expect me to say No. The truth is that all Forex Traders around the word lose money no matter how skillful or what software they use. But what standout is that a good trader makes more profits and loses less.
Let’s say for example, you invested $100 into a Pamm Account Manager, in the first 4 days you make an extra profit of $7 which makes your total balance %107 and in the next 2 days you lose $2. Which now makes your total balance to be $105. How would you rate the Pamm Account Manager performance? Of course great performance! This is what standout in a good Pamm Account Manager. You lose little and make more profits in the long run.

What You Need To Know About This Lucrative Business
• You need no requirements to invest in this business
• Alpari Forex is a global Company, which is considered as one of the best Forex Company globally.
• Withdrawal is within 24hrs

Pamm Account Manager to Select
No doubt, most of these Forex Brokers has investment package or whatsoever they might brand it. But all I can tell you is that you should be very careful because most of them are not REAL. I will advice if you’re considering on where to invest your money and see your fund grow with profits, I will say ALPARI FOREX is the best for you!

NOTE: It’s one thing to invest in a PAMM ACCOUNT MANAGER and it’s another thing to choose/analyze a good PAMM ACCOUNT MANAGER. It took me about 2 months analyzing a particular PAMM ACCOUNT MANAGER and over time I saw great fortune in this Manager as a potential manager for anyone to invest money into. And since I invested $215 my investment has been on the rise.

JOIN ME LETS MAKE THE DOLLARS ($) TOGETHER

Investment:
Please note that the higher your investment, the higher your stake. And also, the lower your investment, the lower your stake. But the minimum you can invest is $35

Ongoing BONUS OFFER For New Members:
For topping up their accounts by at least 35.01 USD within a period of 30 (thirty) days of registering with
myAlpari, the referred client shall receive a reward of 1,000 ALP (bonus points as part of the Alpari
Cashback loyalty program), which can be spent on commission or spread discounts, or exchanged for cash
funds.
How to Register: Registration is very simple, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

NOTE: During registration, kindly use the referral link above
Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature.

UPDATE:
Remember I started with $215 investment on the 11th-11-2019
My Target is: $500-$1000
I will be updating you the performance of my initial investment of $215 on this trend, so do follow me.
See proof of my account balance as at this very date

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by zoeA: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
So u no want tell us the manager name abi?

1 Like

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Just keep following the trend you will get updated and also you easily register as a member.
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by TemiVast: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can someone started with something lower than $100, like $60?

How do I register
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes Please. Just click on the link to register: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556
TemiVast:
Can someone started with something lower than $100, like $60?

How do I register
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2019

How to Register: Registration is very simple, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature. As of today my investment is smiling. It's advisable you JOIN NOW because time is going. This fund manager am using is a forex guru from US!

[b]UPDATE:

I will be updating you the performance of my initial investment of $215 on this trend, so do follow me.

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by TemiVast: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
I have register, how do I invest?

What the name of the manager?
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Did you registered with the link I dropped? If yes, then fund your Account with your Master Card. The exchange rate depends on your Bank. I uses GTB which is 365/$. Once you've done just that, you can let me know so that we can keep the ball rolling. Thanks

TemiVast:
I have register, how do I invest?

What the name of the manager?
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by TemiVast: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
thereyouy:
Did you registered with the link I dropped? If yes, then fund your Account with your Master Card. The exchange rate depends on your Bank. I uses GTB which is 365/$. Once you've done just that, you can let me know so that we can keep the ball rolling. Thanks

I have done that. What is the next thing to do
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Do chat me on whatsapp if you've funded your account.
TemiVast:

I have done that. What is the next thing to do
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Goo day everyone. I did promise I will be posting my investment update. Check the Balance as at that same date in the image below.

Investment:
Please note that the higher your investment, the higher your stake. And also, the lower your investment, the lower your stake. But the minimum you can invest is $35

For topping up their accounts by at least 35.01 USD within a period of 30 (thirty) days of registering with
myAlpari, the referred client shall receive a reward of 1,000 ALP (bonus points as part of the Alpari
Cashback loyalty program), which can be spent on commission or spread discounts, or exchanged for cash
funds.

Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature. As of today my investment is smiling. It's advisable you JOIN NOW because time is going. This fund manager am using is a forex guru from US!

[b]UPDATE:

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
UPDATE: If you're still skeptical in investing in this business, then you're missing. See what you would have made from your investment TODAY and for this WEEK. Join me NOW.

Check image below:

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
From the image below you will see that I lose about $5 in the stated date. Forex is NOT a get rich quick business, you must be patient. Sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose. However, like I earlier said, as long as you're using a good fund Manager like mine, your Profits will be more than your lose. Even if I place a withdrawal at this point I have nothing to regret. Think about it!

Take note of the date I lose 20th, Nov, 2019. In the next 20mins kindly check this trend again I will update you my balance the following day being 21st, Nov, 2019

Investment:

funds.

Should in case you need any clarification check my whatsapp number on my signature.

UPDATE:

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Checkout my Balance the following day being 21st, Nov, 2019.

Is there still doubting Thomas that this Business is Profitable?

funds.

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
UPDATE:
Are you still doubting this Business where a US(Fund Manager) handles your investment while you go to sleep? Dont be a doubting Thomas it's 101% REAL. ALPARI FOREX is a Global Company.

Is there still doubting Thomas that this Business is not Profitable? So far, no one can say this balance proof/business is a SCAM!

Checkout how my investment appreciated. The question is; which Bank in Nigeria would give you such profits within a short period?

funds.

The earlier you start, the better

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by lovehernow: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have done this Alpari Business before and I made about $721 profits after I left it for months. I withdrew my whole funds due to financial challenges I had in my family. I think it's only gud for people that are looking for long term investment. APC change is not putting smile on people face smiley
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
LIVE UPDATE

If you had invested in the past 24hrs, you would have made 6.15% of your investment. This is what commercial Bank will NEVER give you. Life is risk, therefore come out from your comfort zone and invest today and lets make the money together.

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by steviano(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow... how much did you invest to gain such and which year did you invest with them? Throw more light on this platform thanks

lovehernow:
I have done this Alpari Business before and I made about $721 profits after I left it for months. I withdrew my whole funds due to financial challenges I had in my family. I think it's only gud for people that are looking for long term investment. APC change is not putting smile on people face smiley
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
steviano:
Wow... how much did you invest to gain such and which year did you invest with them? Throw more light on this platform thanks

From his line he said he left it for some months. Though the person can as well share more light on it. However that amount is even small when it comes to Fx. I know of someone who has more than $1000 in his amount, according to him he has up two good Fund Managers(US and Sweden).
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by xammy1stlady: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
I have questions:
*What is he minimum I can withdraw?
*How do I withdraw to my local bank account?
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
xammy1stlady:
I have questions:
*What is he minimum I can withdraw?
*How do I withdraw to my local bank account?

You can withdraw ANY amount and at ANY time you like.

The account you used to fund it, that's thesame account you will be credited into.
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by xammy1stlady: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
My last question, can I make use of more than one account manager? Let say I hv $600 to invest and I slipt it between 2 different account manager
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oh sorry I didn't get you right then. Yes you can use more than one Account Manager.

xammy1stlady:
My last question, can I make use of more than one account manager? Let say I hv $600 to invest and I slipt it between 2 different account manager
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good day everyone and thanks for all those following this trend. I have been away since morning and that's the reason I couldnt place an update. Now lets go to business........................

IMAGE 1: This was my trade in the morning. Just as you can see the market was against me, therefore I was losing as at morning time. remember, what I said earlier: The truth is that all Forex Traders around the word lose money no matter how skillful or what software they use. But what standout is that a good trader makes more profits and loses less.
Let’s say for example, you invested $100 into a Pamm Account Manager, in the first 4 days you make an extra profit of $7 which makes your total balance %107 and in the next 2 days you lose $2. Which now makes your total balance to be $105. How would you rate the Pamm Account Manager performance? Of course great performance! This is what standout in a good Pamm Account Manager. You lose little and make more profits in the long run.
I WILL SHOW YOU LIVE UPDATE ON IMAGE 3 SO THAT WE CAN SEE IF AM STILL LOSING OR MAKING GAIN

IMAGE 2: This shows how much many investment has gotten to at the said date.

LIVE UPDATE
IMAGE 3:

The truth is if you had registered and invested in the last 24hrs, you would have made 8.95% of your investment. This is NOT Photoshop or Scam but REAL business opportunity you are missing. In the last 17 days look at how much profits I have so far made! Think about it.

funds.

How to Register: Registration is very simple and takes just 2Minutes, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

1 Like

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Tonyshow5(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
What is the name of the account manager
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
What are you still waiting for? JOIN THE TEAM AND LETS MAKE THE MONEY TOGETHER.
You can place withdrawal from Alpari ANYTIME.

How to Register: Registration is very simple and takes just 2Minutes, simply visit: https://alpari.com/en/registration?cpa_partner_id=11846556

Please ensure you join with the above link join. Thanks

LIVE UPDATE:

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Tonyshow5(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Oga stop looking for referral profit and tell us the name of the person.most of us already have account
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by Tonyshow5(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tonyshow5:
So you can't tell us the name of the manager because u need referral earn

U are not the only that has asked me on whatsapp for the name of the Manager and I have given. Have u asked me on whatsapp and I didn't give you? Do I want to eat the name or does it take anything from me giving you the name? U mentioned Referral stuff, am I the company offering the referral stuff. If u want it, then u should create your own trend.
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by thereyouy: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
UPDATE
I am using of the best US FOREX TRADER(Fund Manager) and he does all the work and while I go to sleep with my investment appreciating without doing ANYTHING.
JOIN OUR TEAM NOW! This is 101% real business.

funds.

Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by tinz: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
What is the pamm managers name
Re: How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits by lovehernow: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
steviano:

I invested $155 and I left it for about 5-6months thereabout. That's why when I see the OP updating this trend I just believe. Hopefully by next month I will continue this Pamm Account Investment business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have30million Naira / What Business Can I Start With 700k / Invest In Our Treasury Portfolio With A Very Good Return On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.