Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos (30119 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by mckazzy(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2018
Even when u suffer an erectile dysfunction, Buhari should also be held responsible.

Pathetic.

velai:
Another reason why Buhari and apc should be booted out next year. Nobody is safe anymore , anywhere and anytime in this country.
May his soul rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Mynd44: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
LessNoise:

Where you say make I sleep then? grin
Sebi, you are staying there; you are used to their madness

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by jaymejate: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2018
unidentify gunmen upandan sha, but if na person wey hustle get moni they wil identify him and be arresting. naija na jungle. only lions wil survive

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
mckazzy:
Even when u suffer an erectile dysfunction, Buhari should also be held responsible.

Pathetic.

Abeg zuzuu out of my mentions! And go and fix your brain.
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by perryy(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
He lived like a thug and died a thug. Fight on thug. Now he is a thug angel.

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by mckazzy(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
You better replace that ur plastic brain with one of those cow roaming about in ur area.

velai:
Abeg zuzuu out of my mentions! And go and fix your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Ah, even with all the head he slamed at the floor.. Bullet still penetrated? I thought they said all this Yoruba Muslims sabi jazz well? I guess he forgot to reinforce him self this morning....farewell

do you know whether they used a counter jazz from his own native doctor (inner circle tinz)

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2018
politically involved.
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
slawomir:
we the members of the neo black Benin City dodorima says rest peace brother

we are like Hydra we don't die . we multiply when our head is cut off then expect a different head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body

death is only the beginning
an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

born to be rugged! live to be rugged!

a life of ruggeddity is sweet as living life in the fast lane

Your days are numbered if you don’t change your ways and renows cultism. Mark my words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Is that why peoples car front and back windscreen, side door glass was destroyed at Isala Eko by Adeniji last night by area boys,is to bad. innocent people being punish for nothing. RIP to the death
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by maclatunji: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2018
dukechilezie:
I suspect NURTW scuffles. RIP

Elections are coming. Too many guns in Nigeria.
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by kamsiyo9: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
dukechilezie:
I suspect NURTW scuffles. RIP
ur right
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
If u leave by the gun u will die by the gun
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:
People should sha stay away from Lagos island today and tomorrow.

This is gang related and there might be reprisals

Oh no

God protect your children
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by CaptainStephen(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
slawomir:
we the members of the neo black Benin City dodorima says rest peace brother

we are like Hydra we don't die . we multiply when our head is cut off then expect a different head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body

death is only the beginning
an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

born to be rugged! live to be rugged!

a life of ruggeddity is sweet as living life in the fast lane
what do you benefit from cultism ? Abeg enlighten me small
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Orpe7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Someone wants his position
U either step down or ure taken down
Laws of the Jungle

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by LessNoise: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:

Sebi, you are staying there; you are used to their madness

There'll always be touts on the island bro its something everyone gets used to moreover where I sleep they'll never dare come close to its gate grin
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by agarawu23(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
RIP.

Live a decent and normal life, nobody will shot u with gun If you are clean lipsrsealed
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
ta4ba3:
There's more to it... I know he was not the target d target was kunle poly but kunle poly was fortunate to be d one driving... he got to excape due to his athleticism but the people that did it would surely be apprehended anytime soon that I can guarantee

Rip to d dead
Who is kunle poly?there is no mention of that name in the news piece .
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by captainking(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:
People should sha stay away from Lagos island today and tomorrow.

This is gang related and there might be reprisals
as I speak.. Idumota is empty.. And most banks there are either closed or operating in fear cos I heard the deceased is second in command of area boys in the area..

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Disneylady(f): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
Is that why peoples car wheels screen front and back, side door glass was destroyed at Isala Eko by Adeniji last night by area boys, to bad. innocent people being punish for nothing. RIP to the death
Yes ooooo.....I just dey hear the gist now. Dem don destroy my neighbor's car sef, break all the car windscreen
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Disneylady(f): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
captainking:
as I speak.. Idumota is empty.. And most banks there are either closed or operating in fear cos I heard the deceased is second in command of area boys in the area..
Second in command to Kunle Poly
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Election is around the corner. The deceased is a cultist. See him wearing a t-shirt with Kunle Poly written on it
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na small fridge he even get for house
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
Is that why peoples car wheels screen front and back, side door glass was destroyed at Isala Eko by Adeniji last night by area boys, to bad. innocent people being punish for nothing. RIP to the death
I tire for this you Igbo English o

To my future kids. I'm not the one delaying you guys. Its your mum who is still busy dating useless guys and giving them ur milk. I hope they don't ""finish our milk"".

Your Responsible Dad.

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by ceononi: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Ah, even with all the head he slamed at the floor.. Bullet still penetrated? I thought they said all this Yoruba Muslims sabi jazz well? I guess he forgot to reinforce him self this morning....farewell
savage.......when time is up nothing anyone can do about it..

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by captainking(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Disneylady:

Second in command to Kunle Poly
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank God for me. About an hour ago, I was almost heading to Idumota enroute Ebute meta, I got to Obalende and changed my mind, I decided to go through Adekunle instead. Only for me to open Nairaland now to see this news. There will be reprisals surely. May God not allow one walk into danger!
Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by dieBYfire: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
He's just an unfortunate Agbero.
His death isn't touching as d BENUE78..
So let's hear word Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
I ate with the guy two days ago in my shop. so sad but tales have it that poly was the target not him. too bad shaa. e remain Ayinde for oke aleji. wey dey give us wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.