Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Concept Group Staff Feature Of The Week - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Concept Group Staff Feature Of The Week (1526 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Pray For Me, “I Might Have Just Recorded The Biggest Feature Of My Career” / A New Year With New Career Opportunities At The Concept Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Group Staff Feature Of The Week by TheConceptGroup: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Meet Andyson Utomodu, he has led the software development team of Concept Nova in accomplishing many some would say are "unachieveable tasks".

Find out about Career and Job opportunities within the Concept Group. Go tohttp://conceptgroup-ng.com/portal

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Nigerian Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World / My New Boss Was My Junior in Secondary School / What Is Pz Salary Structure Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.