Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album (8982 Views)

Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Obesere To Release Hip Hop Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by ALARAPE22(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
hi gay, paso na omo igboro b4, i think he dey rap with some hip hop b4, let see what he want use to shake the enemy.we shall see. with our korokoro eye. i fell u my gai
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by NativeCap: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2010
Is this album out yet?
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by darequam(m): 2:20am On Jun 07, 2010
Let's all face the fact,,,
The genre Fuji has its limit, and I doubt if it'll go past west Africans not to talk of promoting it to the entire world. But, it could be marketable if u introduce it as Fuji hiphop,
Pasuma wants to go further, hence the reason why he's doing that. U shouldn't xpect d album to b Hiphop but, Fuji/hiphop-------
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by okeey(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
until d album it out
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by NativeCap: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2010
darequam, totally agree. The reason why i seek Pasuma is his/their (including obesere) achievements in collabo's, and ofcourse naturally expect the best, be it fuji-hiphop or fuji, in this new album. So, if anyone should lay their hands on the album (mp3 formats) would be most appreciated to hear.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Live Interview With Blackface On New Album / The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.