Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots (35065 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / +18 Nude Maternity Shoots - See PHOTOS / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by emmalord(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
mad couple. shocked shocked shocked
zoho23:

Banky W is not a fan of nude maternity shoots.The singer and actor shared his opinion on an Instagram post showing a couple’s nude maternity shoot.

Banky commented

“Never understood why maternity shoots must be oya time to naked yaself””

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Daeylar(f): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
africangirl000:
He should keep quiet. With the unhealthy love for attention he and his wife possess, I won't be shocked if they do something similar when their time comes.

Same thought I had,
With his and his wife's need for attention,
I won't be surprised if they do it,
Attention seekers.

He better go and mind his business.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who take's banky serious..... undecided after all he has done with the nudes of his wife undecided is he still talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
That woman go soft...see fresh body tongue
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by deturla: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please guys this is very urgent.

Are you a blogger that writes sports contents? There is a gig for YOU.

Please drop your blog URL and phone numbers, I will contact you as soon as possible.

We need as much as 50 bloggers!

Kindly help to share and tag a blogger that needs to see this!

Very Very urgent please. Thanks.
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
Says a man who exposed his wife's naked butt for publicity. Iranu Abacha.

That was an error or photo bomb
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
One man's meat is another's poison. No matter how ungodly or distasteful anything is to a set of pple, it is very okay to another set.

Live ur life.

Case study: Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Daeylar(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
just because he made a mistake dosent mean he shld shut up wen he sees something wrong, this is absolutely wrong and distasteful.

And what is wrong about nude maternity shoots?
They are celebrating the woman's body while pregnant,
Nothing distasteful about that.

He should stop trying to correct others, mind his business and fix his need for attention seeking before he comes for anyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Dadsuy: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin abeg no kill me.
donstan18:
Coming from someone who showed the world the pimple nyash of her wife, even his big head couldn't cover it.
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by TaiKuun(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
ChoiceMark:
No body has the right to judge others. If you dont like what someone does, that should be your own problem and that means you mind your own business. Your opinion or advice can not change the reason they did that and you never even know if they are having a better life than you feel you are doing.
so did he write his opinion on the walls of your fence?
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by TaiKuun(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
busjeep:
This is art. I don't know why we Africans don't appreciate art work.

Sometimes It annoys me, that I'm a black man angry
This is art ahbi?
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
Says a man who exposed his wife's naked butt for publicity. Iranu Abacha.
Haba it wasn't intentional now wink
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Niyinficient(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
One mumu person wey try tribalized this thread....God bless every one so far for denying the attention he is looking for.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Tisham20(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by MyCircle(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Each man to what makes him happy.
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Papoose269(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
africangirl000:
He should keep quiet. With the unhealthy love for attention he and his wife possess, I won't be shocked if they do something similar when their time comes.
I agree with you, their love for attention is really unhealthy but he has a point.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by romeorailss: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
We are gradually going back to the days of Adam and Eve angry
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by ikemesit4477: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
zoho23:

Banky W is not a fan of nude maternity shoots.The singer and actor shared his opinion on an Instagram post showing a couple’s nude maternity shoot.

Banky commented

“Never understood why maternity shoots must be oya time to naked yaself””

the guy forgot so easily that was also a victim! Uptill now adesua's naked butt is still in my phone! grin grin
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by hardon1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by martineverest(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
busjeep:

shut up
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
busjeep:

Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Egein(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mumu wey expose him wife yansh
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
naija will never cease to amuse me they will never MIND their business and other people's own..I cannot buy fuel since morning and I neva chop better food..Mr Banky W is talking about Unclad Pics and Nigerians gather join hands talk about exposed butt of his wife..abeg make we just MIND our business please..let's think of how Nigeria can be great..election is next year..let's think of how buhari will run second term...
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Banky has been doing too much lately.
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by busjeep: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
martineverest:
shut up

What do you know oga grin
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
ikemesit4477:
the guy forgot so easily that was also a victim! Uptill now adesua's naked butt is still in my phone! grin grin
adesua naked butt dey ur phone so that U can jerk jack wankker on it...
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bloody hypocrite!

He should just keep quiet!

His own and Adesuwa go even worse off than this!

Yeye.
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by martineverest(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
busjeep:

What do you know oga grin
as if u know anything
Re: Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots by ikemesit4477: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
sprintscr7:
adesua naked butt dey ur phone so that U can jerk jack wankker on it...
wetin concern you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit / Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.