Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mobilenig.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mobilenig.com (1070 Views)

Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... / Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobilenig.com by RomanticBob: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Their site is very problematic and their service is poor. I ordered for 3gb but I was credited with only 2gb. I called, whatsapp, did everything possible but no one answered me. I even sent several text messages.

This looks like FRAUD to me. Be CAREFUL patronizing them. No customer service at all. I have all the evidence to prove what I am saying. Let them come out and confront me.

It was after having this problem that I discovered that several people have had similar issues with them.
Re: Mobilenig.com by kayzat: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
RomanticBob:
Their site is very problematic and their service is poor. I ordered for 3gb but I was credited with only 2gb. I called, whatsapp, did everything possible but no one answered me. I even sent several text messages.

This looks like FRAUD to me. Be CAREFUL patronizing them. No customer service at all. I have all the evidence to prove what I am saying. Let them come out and confront me.

It was after having this problem that I discovered that several people have had similar issues with them.

Everything you said about them is true . I am still looking for another company offering the same service
Re: Mobilenig.com by MobileNig: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2018
RomanticBob:

Sincere apologies about that. Such issue is often caused by network provider's instability. Kindly drop the affected number for resolution. Thanks.
Re: Mobilenig.com by RomanticBob: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
MobileNig:

Sincere apologies about that. Such issue is often caused by network provider's instability. Kindly drop the affected number for resolution. Thanks.

I know there can be a technical issue. I am a techy person so I understand BUT why do you refuse to pick your calls? Why do you refuse to reply text messages? I think I even sent whatsapp messages. I sent up to 5 text messages. In my last message I threaten to make a post about you to tell the whole world but you did not reply.

Customer service is very important.

Anyway my phone number is 07030595653 and you are still owing me 1GB

I believe you should be able to query your database to verify. I paid for 3GB but got 2GB.
Re: Mobilenig.com by MobileNig: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2018
RomanticBob:

I know there can be a technical issue. I am a techy person so I understand BUT why do you refuse to pick your calls? Why do you refuse to reply text messages? I think I even sent whatsapp messages. I sent up to 5 text messages. In my last message I threaten to make a post about you to tell the whole world but you did not reply.

Customer service is very important.

Anyway my phone number is 07030595653 and you are still owing me 1GB

I believe you should be able to query your database to verify. I paid for 3GB but got 2GB.

Apologies for the inconvenience, 07030595653 has been credited with the balance of 1gb. Should you need to contact our customer service in future, we suggest you use our whatsapp platform. Once again, sincere apologies. Thanks.
Re: Mobilenig.com by RomanticBob: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
MobileNig:

Apologies for the inconvenience, 07030595653 has been credited with the balance of 1gb. Should you need to contact our customer service in future, we suggest you use our whatsapp platform. Once again, sincere apologies. Thanks.

My phone number has been credited. I think the only place you need to improve on is customer service.

Please share your whatsapp number so I can contact you with it when I have an issue next time.

I will give you another chance and write a good review about you if positive change is experienced.

Thanks
Re: Mobilenig.com by kayzat: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
RomanticBob:

My phone number has been credited. I think the only place you need to improve on is customer service.

Please share your whatsapp number so I can contact you with it when I have an issue next time.

I will give you another chance and write a good review about you if positive change is experienced.

Thanks

Is there no other company apart from this mobilenig.com? There site keep on having issues. Their customers service will read message and not act or reply.

Anyone with the link to any other organization offering the same service should notify let me know abeg.

Mobilenig.com are not ready for business
Re: Mobilenig.com by kayzat: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
kayzat:

Is there no other company apart from this mobilenig.com? There site keep on having issues. Their customers service will read message and not act or reply.

Anyone with the link to any other organization offering the same service should notify let me know abeg.

Mobilenig.com are not ready for business

Mobilenig.com you guys are not ready yet
Re: Mobilenig.com by Blessedmum(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
MobileNig:

Mobilenig is a fraud, currently having an issue of missing fund with them. I transferred #3000 to their gtb account since on the second of March, they are yet to credit my wallet, even after showing them my transaction history.
Their customer agent is so incompetent, d dumb agent kept asking me stupid questions repeatedly. Asking for sms alert even after providing my statement of account.
You guys should better credit my wallet else an going to post all the evidence here.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C7-000 For Sale. / 3D VR Headset SOLD / Used Media I Tab With 3g For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.