Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... (430 Views)

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... / Mobilenig.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned Mobilenig.com Not Good For U Alternative Data Dealers... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Be warned Mobilenig.com has the poorest customer service and should be avoided. This write up is never intended to rubbish or wish-wash any ventures goodwill rather it to pass a message across to innocent Nigerians who might fall victim of this same circumstances.
I will be concise about it all, but the truth is that I have never seen any venture or establishment that has poor customer care and service compared to Mobilenig.com. So u are advised to think twice before u ever deal with the above mentioned venture.
There has been series of complaints here on naira land (which I can quote the links if need be) which I ignored and went further to transact with the venture. There is no establishment office for the venture and no customer care all u got is ur account manager. Who can deny ur payment at will, and no action to take against he/she.
This is the case with me I made payment and my account was credited after that use I decided to make higher payment of which nothing was credited to my account I contacted my account manager who said I should hold on while he confirms my payment till now he is still confirming my payment, I called him to know if my payment has been confirmed he hanged the call on me, I WhatsApp him and he refused to reply till.
Please anyone that knows of any good dealers of data that are trust worthy, reliable and good customer care should please share with me.
Incase of any doubt I can share the evidence of my transaction with Mobilenig.com here as proof. Please do well to adhere to avoid had I knw

(1) (Reply)

I Need Galaxy S8 / Cheap Dstv And Gotv Sub. Pay After Service / Match. Com Or Any Other Paid Dating Site Login Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.