Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (24762 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / How Important Is Getting A Professional Certificate In Nigerian Job Market?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by idee91: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
When you realise age is not more on your side, and you keep seeing Ridiculous age requirements

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by arcane0(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
[/b]OP I FEEL ATTACKED
that entrepreneur point is so my life[b]
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by bedspread: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Damfostopper:
and Jobberman keeps sending you mail of imaginary job vacancies ......push CV in this side keep saying come and complete the stage of phase 1 to 6

1 Like

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by wildwest22: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gnld, those guys na idiots. They can make one travel far, only to come and be giving inspiration speeches.

1 Like

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by sod09(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
i can relate grin grin
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by philchudi: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Omudia11:
What's gnld?

Indomeee generation.

General Nigerian League Department.

2 Likes

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by tammyboy1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Holywizard: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls I need a job.
Someone should help me.
I'm in Rivers state for now.
I read banking and finance (HND)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Op lemme see the sole of ur shoes. cheesy
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by room089: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
idee91:
When you finally got to the venue and realized it was gnld

So true !

Mine was Edmark about 7 years ago!

They never told us who they were till about an hour to the end of their useless seminars and interviews which lasted more than six hours.

Imagine the plight of those applicants that came all the way from the SS, SE and North to Lagos for the phantom job recruitment.

Only God save us in this country.
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by idee91: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Op lemme see the sole of ur shoes. cheesy
There you go

7 Likes

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Mizjemie25: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin lemme laff small, na job I dey find I nor kill person
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by pedrilo: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
the question abt killing a wild animal and saving the world plus the pic! EPIC!

2 Likes

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by harriet412(f): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
idee91:
There you go
Kikikkkikiki grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by harriet412(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
wildwest22:
Gnld, those guys na idiots. They can make one travel far, only to come and be giving inspiration speeches.

Please, what is gnld
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by GreatrAnalyst: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
idee91:
When you are in an interview session and the interviewer goes like : Describe a situation where you killed a wild animal and saved the world shocked

cheesy grin
The baddest one...
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Kimikazi2: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
harriet412:

Please, what is gnld
sad
Use Google now

1 Like

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by itsandi(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Haha! Hillarious!
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Awoleesu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
microbaris:

It's like this one is directed to me. Exactly what happened to me
So pray, what's your line? Eh, I mean.... You now deal in which of the cracks?
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by harriet412(f): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kimikazi2:
sad Use Google now
what's there in answering, did I even ask you undecided
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Easier said than done. Scammer
dont mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
idee91:
When you finally get to the venue and realized it was gnld

grin grin grin
GNLD
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by entrepreneurmic: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
BUILD SOMETHING GREAT, EARN MONEY AS OTHERS LOAD RECHARGE CARDS, TRANSFER MONEY, PAY FOR GOODS & SERVICES ONLINE IN NIGERIA. TO GET THE VENUE, DATE & TIME. TEXT YOUR NAME, STATE & PHONE NUMBER TO 08143273268 NASAB REALITIES: MAKING YOUR DREAM A REALITY.
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by ishua(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
A British doctor says: "In Britain, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver, put it in another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for a job."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we took part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for a job."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we took half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for a job."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You are all behind us. A few years ago, we took a man with no brain, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for a job!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by Golly1: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Easier said than done. Scammer
Am surprised to read this comment, you haven't met us or do any business with us before and yet you have already given us a name.

To clear your doubts sir! please come to our office at NO. 222, Ahalaja Bus Stop, Idimu-Ikotun Road, Idimu, Lagos or visit our site: delestates.com or call this number; 07031654823. Thanks
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by nazablossom(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
When you finally got the job of 30,000 and the job description is that of 200,000.

3 Likes

Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by emerich(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Golly1:

Am surprised to read this comment, you haven't met us or do any business with us before and yet you have already given us a name.

To clear your doubts sir! please come to our office at NO. 222, Ahalaja Bus Stop, Idimu-Ikotun Road, Idimu, Lagos or visit our site: delestates.com or call this number; 07031654823. Thanks
Scammers on the prowl...
A land of #280,000 per plot, then U now pay #400,000 instalmentally abi...
Awon oshi scammers...
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by suco01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
idee91:
When your uncles in Abuja start advising you to become an entrepreneur......

Ah!!! Uncle monsuru, it will not bera for you.... was that our agreement ?

u no serious oo, y u mention my name
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by suco01(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=idee91 post=64444922]When your uncles in Abuja start advising you to become an entrepreneur......

Ah!!! Uncle monsuru, it will not bera for you.... was that our agreement ?

[/quote

On this i don hear you should b more creative many times yet he no help ooo na to b creative b his advice nd help
Re: Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures by teefaht(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
smiles.
I've gone through all these phases still waiting for congratulatory message Sha. I'm no longer disturbing myself to apply for a job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Dangote Refinery: How Prepared Are You As A Job Seeker? / Between My Teaching Job And A Bank Security Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.