Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum (33014 Views)

Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum by PStacks(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Were you sipping the wine of absurdity when you wrote this? shocked It is just a simple question. I am trying to hang on to my temper and not give in to the temptation to give you a piece of my mind.

You claim the Fulani herdsmen are not 'trespassing' in their migration to the middle-belt and the south. undecided So what do you call the act of entering and occupying someone else's land or property, without permission? Or the act of encroaching upon the territories of others, without their consent?

Why must they even migrate towards the middle belt? sad Aren't there some other states in the far North that can accomodate them? Gongola river, Hadejia-Ja'mare River etc, cut across Bauchi. There are vast plains there. Let your Fulani herdsmen take their cows there. I pray they misbehave the way they have been invading the lands of other people with impunity, so that the Kanuri, Sayawa, Zulawa can kick their butts, without compunction!

As for your pathetic way of blaming the past administration for everything, it is stale, nauseating and moronic. PDP was bad and they did not build a green wall in the North to push back the desertification at the edge of the Fulani's northern camps. We have heard. PDP was bad, but APC is worse! There is no choice among rotten apples - either PDP or APC. angry

APC had ample time and enough years to come up with a blueprint to improve every sector of this nation, before they even got into power, but till date what have they done to combat the effects of desertification?

If they had started something tangible to combat the problem 2 years ago when they got into power, wouldn't there have been some signs of recovery, by now? undecided If in 2 years they have nothing to show for it, what makes you think they will perform any magic with respect to turning the arid parts of the North into an oasis, within the next few years?

The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. What have all the current APC governors been doing with ecological funds in the last 2 years, when it comes to building 'green walls'?

Please save your batch of excuses & puerile defence for those clueless enough to believe them. The Middle Belt does not want to play host to the Fulani killer herdsmen. Na by force? Their people are saying "NO" to cattle colonies, and migration of the herdsmen into their territory. Why? They do not want to be visited with sorrow, tears and blood! Enough is enough!! shocked The Middle Belt is coping with challenges of shrinking arable lands, lower crop yields per square metre, overflooding, leaching, overcrowding etc. They do not need the Fulani herdsmen to add to their challenges! Let them keep away! Haba!! angry

long term problems arent solved with the snap of a finger.

from all you are saying.. cattle herders should remain in the desert and die with their flock.

PDP and APC are 2 bad apples so Nigeria should Explode grin grin

Now I get where all that is coming from.

You PDP People would never see anything good in this Administration.

on that note, lets meet at the polls again in 2019 to test our mights again.

it is only after the 2019 elections you would see for yourself that the worst of APC is by far better than the best of PDP.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum by laudate: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2018
PStacks:
long term problems arent solved with the snap of a finger.

from all you are saying.. cattle herders should remain in the desert and die with their flock.

PDP and APC are 2 bad apples so Nigeria should Explode grin grin

Now I get where all that is coming from.

You PDP People would never see anything good in this Administration.

on that note, lets meet at the polls again in 2019 to test our mights again.

it is only after the 2019 elections you would see for yourself that the worst of APC is by far better than the best of PDP.

It is now obvious the brand of cluelessness that runs in your veins. sad For your info, I am not a PDP supporter in any form, and I voted Buhari at the polls. It still does not stop me from saying it as it is, and telling everyone loud and clear where govt messes up! shocked Last time I checked, we were in a democracy, not a sycophancy.

You have just revealed that you are a mindless APC supporter, who has probably been paid to spin a dubious narrative online, in order to get others to support the Fulani claim for cattle colonies. That is why your conscience has been sacrificed on the altar of your paymasters. undecided Now please get da fvck off my mentions for life, and hug the nearest ransformer with wet hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd In Tears, Apologises To Wike For Attacking His Government (video) / Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.