Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja (1050 Views)

Building Supervision,geophysical Survey,geotechnics,piling And Borehoke Works / DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] / How Much Would You Pay Your Architect For The Supervision Of A Four Flat Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Otunba7: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
I am about to commence a building project in Abuja through direct labour and require an Engineer to supervise the construction. Please leave your contact details and I will get in touch.
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by damogul: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
You can contact me. My name is Samuel 07042088986. I reside in Lagos but can travel in order to supervise your abuja project.
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Lastbourne(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2010
@ poster

I would advise you source for a local candidate (abuja) for your project if u reside in abuja for obvious reasons.
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Lastbourne(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2010
What is the SCOPE of the BUILDING PROJECT ?
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Otunba7: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2010
I prefer an Abuja resident for obvious reasons. It is a small residential building. I will procure the materials and engage workmen. I only want an engineer around for periodic visits to the site for technical supervision. Frequency of visits and fees are to be agreed upon in advance.
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Lastbourne(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2010
Makes sense !
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by damogul: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2010
Well grounded site engineers and supervisors are hard to come by these days. I am not bothered about the distance because I have a place of residence in about 10 states of the federation where I have handled projects and abuja is one of them. All we need to agree upon are my fees and the frequency of supervisory visits.
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by Otunba7: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by damogul: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
Well what do you say?
Re: Engineer Needed For Building Supervision In Abuja by hakir(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
well u can call on ARC francis fabudah, he build all kind of building and presently he is supervising a luxury apartment in lifecamp area of abuja. 08035604122

hakir

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale @ Northern Foreshore @ Friends Colony / Plots Of Land @ Abijoh And Lakowe With N2m - N2.7m Range. (gazetted) With Pix / WE CAN HELP YOU IMPORT THESE CHEAP AND BRAND NEW ELECTRONICS AND GADGETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.