Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (67256 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
9japrof:

There is no way in Africa, a man completely abandons his nuclear family because he believes he's married, let's be realistic, so Amara coming online to blast her brother inlaw because of match tickets is very stupid and immature, if you don't see the wrong there, I do

Amara is stupid in a million years to do that, and for the fact that she has not come online up till now to seek forgiveness and apologise for her rant means she has self serving ego which is even more dangerous than her uncouth tongue.

The more reasons I tell rich dudes to marry from rich homes, if you can get a humble girl from a rich home, the probability that she would remain humble and respectful is over 90% while that poor humble girl might be humble because of condition, give her fame, money and power and you would be surprised by the tigress she would become

The fact that you marry from a rich family does not necessarily mean that you would be humble. That's an over simplistic generalization. Truth is everyone is different. The fact that you are from a rich family doesn't necessarily mean that you are humble in fact, she might have been super spoilt growing up and expects you to spoil her and pamper her like her father or she might throw a tantrum like a little child grin
Truth is everyone is different and what you need is to pray for discernment and clarity so that you pick the right person as a life partner cos assumptions like this don't always hold water in the real world.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
9japrof:

There is no way in Africa, a man completely abandons his nuclear family because he believes he's married, let's be realistic, so Amara coming online to blast her brother inlaw because of match tickets is very stupid and immature, if you don't see the wrong there, I do

Amara is stupid in a million years to do that, and for the fact that she has not come online up till now to seek forgiveness and apologise for her rant means she has self serving ego which is even more dangerous than her uncouth tongue.

No one is saying you abandon your nuclear family, what I am saying g is that your wife comes first before them shikena.
Secondly, Amara's job is to defend and protect her own family that's just how it works and if the so called head of the home is too weak to do that the lioness would step up and defend her cubs. That's how things work. This is a failure of leadership on Kanu's part. If a husband does not step to the plate and defend his family then the wife will step up and do so. That's how things work in the animal kingdom.
Three, in gonna should be discerning enough to know when he is coming in between his brother and his wife and know how to tread carefully. Apparently in this case, he hasn't and seems to have been lacking the self awareness to see that and has overstepped his boundaries.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 5:39am On Jan 25, 2018
chineduemmao:
My brother you are the one misunderstanding the scripture, being "one" means u must appreciate,respect and love what i love and i must also appreciate, respect and love what u love. It doesnt mean i should side with u even when its obvious u are misbehaving, "i still love u as much as i love my family but sorry this time around u messed up". I love my family so much that my wife must also love my family so much its not a choice and thats what the scripture is saying. Honestly no one wants to be put in that position where he would have to make a choice b/w family and wife and godforbid if my wife forces me with bad character to make that choice, i will prove to her she is a second citizen to where my family is b/c this same woman might decide to leave tomorrow but my family is my family get that bro. Thesame thing is also applicable to women- a man must love the womang's family as much as the woman loves her family. A woman should never make a man alienate his family b/c of her for no reason, i have a far distant cousing brother that married since 2014, eversince my cousing married everything changed he no longer allows his immediate cousings freely into the house, he no longer pays their school fees like he used to, he no longer comes home for xmass, the most funny part is that we the family were barely invited to his white wedding, this woman has never visited the husband's home for the first time, they now have a son but me i never use my eye see the pikin. However this same woman is living with her younger sister in her husbands house and is paying her school fees and all sorts. When people talk of love and marriage i laugh do you know that 50% of marriages in america ends in divorce? These are people we are sure say atleast they marry for love... and we are trying to mimick them grin

Dude, your relationship with your wife is a convenant recognized in heaven so your relationship and your bond for her must be as strong as the one that Christ has for the church. Now that doesn't mean that you don't rebuke her when she is in wrong but it doesn't mean that you relegate her to the background either. Both of you are one.

As for your cousins scenario, I don't know about that situation so I don't want to comment on it since there are multiple sides to each story. All I can say is that one needs to pray for discernment and clarity when looking for a life partner.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2018
davidif:

Dude, your relationship with your wife is a convenant recognized in heaven so your relationship and your bond for her must be as strong as the one that Christ has for the church. Now that doesn't mean that you don't rebuke her when she is in wrong but it doesn't mean that you relegate her to the background either. Both of you are one.

As for your cousins scenario, I don't know about that situation so I don't want to comment on it since there are multiple sides to each story. All I can say is that one needs to pray for discernment and clarity when looking for a life partner.
Can christ be in convenant with one who doesnt love God the father? Christ loves his father and it is his wish that anyone whom he loves to also love his father and do his will thus he said "if u love me follow [obey my father]". On this ground i ask u- can one be in conventant with another who doesnt love his family and is not willing to?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 9japrof(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2018
davidif:

Kanu has done all he could? You are talking as if marriage is a one way street? This is not some generous donor to poor peasant kind of relationship, this is an institution created by God for goodness sakes. No wonder so many marriages are terrible in naija; its because a lot of people see it as a sort of financial transaction and not a convenant.
Marriage is supposed to be mutually beneficial to both parties and not about some rich donor looking for someone to give him kids.

Thanks for all the above-mentioned points, I understand em with clarity and there are truths found there in, a quick question, what do Amara want ?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
chineduemmao:
Can christ be in convenant with one who doesnt love God the father? Christ loves his father and it is his wish that anyone whom he loves to also love his father and do his will thus he said "if u love me follow [obey my father]". On this ground i ask u- can one be in conventant with another who doesnt love his family and is not willing to?

The better question would have been can I be in a convenant with a man who looks the other way when his brother steals tickets for my kids? Can i be in a convenant with weak spouse who can't stand against the indiscretions of his younger brother? Doesn't that show a lack of leadership on Kanu's part that his wife had to step and defend her kids like a lioness defends her cubs? Let me tell you something, if a leader of the house fails to step and defend and protect his family, the wife will take matters into her own hands. That's what mothers do. So if you don't want women to overstep her authority or boundaries then do your job as the gatekeeper and the head of the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
davidif:

The better question would have been can I be in a convenant with a man who looks the other way when his brother steals tickets for my kids? Can i be in a convenant with weak spouse who can't stand against the indiscretions of his younger brother? Doesn't that show a lack of leadership on Kanu's part that his wife had to step and defend her kids like a lioness defends her cubs? Let me tell you something, if a leader of the house fails to step and defend and protect his family, the wife will take matters into her own hands. That's what mothers do. So if you don't want women to overstep her authority or boundaries then do your job as the gatekeeper and the head of the family.
Bro dont deflect the subject of my discussion with you. Please we are neither analysing the leadership of Nwankwo Kanu nor dissecting the action[s] of his brother, if he stole ticket or indiscretion as you called it. What am arguing with you is your opinion of marriage that you are trying to force down on people, please if you still have something to say, stick to the topic.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
chineduemmao:
Bro dont deflect the subject of my discussion with you. Please we are neither analysing the leadership of Nwankwo Kanu nor dissecting the action[s] of his brother, if he stole ticket or indiscretion as you called it. What am arguing with you is your opinion of marriage that you are trying to force down on people, please if you still have something to say, stick to the topic.

I.am sticking to the topic bro. The topic is amara accused ogbomna for stealing tickets for her kids of which she called him out in and you people started blindly defending the brother in law. If what amara said actually happened then she has the right to defend her kids whatever way she seems fit.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
davidif:

I.am sticking to the topic bro. The topic is amara accused ogbomna for stealing tickets for her kids of which she called him out in and you people started blindly defending the brother in law. If what amara said actually happened then she has the right to defend her kids whatever way she seems fit.
Thats the general topic here but there is a subject of this topic that i have been discussing with you, you need to go back to where both of us started if u cant fathom it, then call it off.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by adaxxy: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
FemiFimile:
[s][/s]

senseless comment! u people should grow sense before quoting me.

You're the senseless one..
It really shows the type of slowpoke you're..
Allowing your brothers and sisters treats mother of your children like shi.t..
Go and receive sence in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.