Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (67226 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
eyah, they should resolve the issue amicable, two wrongs won't make a right.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by CioAngels(f): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kanu, you better keep your home intact and don't allow others break it. You will do yourself a world of good if you font make your home a social media event.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by hefelove(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

Keep it up bro...
if u continue like this, u will live long
Any woman that will destroy u will first come between u & ur family/friends
Naxo bro

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Coldfeets: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
king1234:
those who are angry with Kanu's wife dont understand she has to set the boundaries now. if , God forbid, Kanu were to drop dead tomorrow do you think the brother will allow Kanu's children to inherit his property 100%. A line has to be drawn...and she is fighting for what is rightfully hers.

I am a guy and I would hate for anyone but my immediate family to take over my property if I am gone.

Yes we are brothers/sisters the best I can do for you is what i have done for you while I was alive after that my immediate family comes first

God forbid but what makes you think kanu will die before the wife? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by okpanachil: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
AreaFada2:

Maybe all wan not well already. Her public post might just be the final straw.

Before she can post such publicly, she might have been pestering her hubby privately to keep his brother at arms' length. May be he has not done that.

Women of nowadays want "me and my hubby only" stuff like oyinbo. But they forget that the growth of an average African of Kanu's era involved some collective family effort at some point. Unlike oyinbo.

Her BIL might not be a role model in behaviour regarding independence but a public outburst shames the entire Kanu family. It shows that women nowadays do not see themselves as marrying into a family. Just her hubby. That does not bold well for African values. Take it or leave it, when we had values family breakdowns were less. Elders (rich or poor) could resolve marital issues because we respected them. Now we respect only money.
Family breakdowns lead to social instability, crime/vices.

May God bless you for this piece.You don't know how much it gladdens my heart to know there exists someone whom I share similar thought process with.
Our values as Africans re gradually been eroded all in the name of westernization
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ebios(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hahahahah...
Are u serious abt ur comment?
Unfortunately l didnt even make any meaning from ur comment. U are dafter than the daftest person on earth for not identifying the joke there.So u don't av comedy in ur house abi?
Nitwit!
Greatzeus:

9 long senseless sentences from a grown ass man,4 mediocre minds like your post anyway angry
The next poster wrote just 2 words and garnered 300likes kiss wow
It's not how far but how well.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
All these because Kanu wouldn't get her a Tesla Model X for Christmas.
I really hope Kanu got a prenup.
I can imagine how she easily feels she's the classy one. Afterall Kanu still stutters with his English in that heavy igbo accent while she, at 17, just positively bloomed with the opportunities the man offered.
Talmabout using your money to buy trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
linearity:

I believe that, they have a statutory marriage; in which case, she is protected by the law against Inlaws.

Any wise lady today will go for a statutory marriage for fears of the future and Inlaws.
the most stupid he could ever make is marry her in a foreign country whereby the wife has 50% share of his wealth.but if that one no dey
omo gbagbe bo se sele o
her eye go clear sharp sharp
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Naturalobserver(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
9japrof:
No matter the wrongs, calling out family business on public domain is the most "wronged thing to do"

Family business stays within the family, besides sometimes these girls don't have any respect self, how can you call out and disrespect your brother in-law who is miles older than you are.

I may understand her grievances,but it was the responsibility of kanu to sort his issue with his brother. Besides Ogbonna is his blood, suffered with him, Amara only joined when the fame and riches came along and might not know the underlying reasons why kanu condone his brother.

No female on earth called a wife can make me abandon my siblings, my parents never in a million years.

Amara how have my disrespect
i love this
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
chineduemmao:
"respect is earned" good word combo yet void of meaning. Sounds inspiring yet decieving in its self reality. So u mean to tell me that a woman that bore the man u married and the man that the trained him into the man he was b4 u married him is yet to earn your respect? shocked

You know at least one bad man or one bad woman in your neighbourhood. Guess what? Someone is married to the son or the daughter is betrothed to someone. Some men/women are not worth the respect wasted on them.
There are ladies who wish death on their mothers-in-law but kneel and bow to them. That's pretense/conformity and not respect. Sadly, some folks cannot differentiate between the two.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Konquest: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Looks Like there's a Big trouble in Paradise.. So You remember last week Amara called out Her Husband's brother Ogbonna Kanu who is also Laura Ikeji's Husband, Accusing him of been a coward, and trying to separate them, She also called him a Borrow Pose, and that might have stired up a war in their home..

As am talking to you right now, Kanu Nwakwo has unfollowed his wife, And she did same too. The Battle just begun, and I will be keeping you updated..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/kanu-nwakwo-unfollow-his-wife-amara-on.html

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
grin Have they unfollowed each other on
other social media platforms too?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by degamemaster(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
This cannot happen to our papilo biko. How can amara be this stupid to bring out this kolind of matter to tge public domain knowing fully well that her husband's image and character is on the line here? God pls dont let any woman bring problem between my brothers and I. I love and cherish them so much, I cant let anything or anyone come in between us.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sweetilicious(f): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2018
LordKO:
The downside of getting married to someone that hasn't achieved self-realization - emancipated intellectually, physically, financially, spiritually and ethically - is that when they finally do, the centre hardly hold water again.

Amara has achieved self-realization. I pray and hope that she and Kanu will see reasons to remain in oneness in their union despite the very many disparities I see between them.

Time has come when Kanu will expect submissiveness rather than submission from her. When request will be put forth towards her rather than demand. And on her part, time has come when she has to become a proponent and practitioner of right with responsibility not the other way round.

Respect is reciprocal.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by DAMIDEZ12(m): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Haaa y cnt believe this but you Cnt lie

Pls check out

https://ProudlyLoaded.com/
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by seyifunmi005(m): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=Ebios post=64444522]If they have unfollowed each other,then their family members should go to Aso Rock to check if Osibande is actually the Vice President because Fulani herdsmen will bring out Donald Trump's sithole as a certificate for Buhari's IPOB school...

www.rockshieldmusicworld..com
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided my future wife tries this kind of bullshit with any of my siblings , I will blind one of her eyes and send her packing, arrant nonsense

So your siblings are more important than your wife? Gotcha

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2018
9japrof:
No matter the wrongs, calling out family business on public domain is the most "wronged thing to do"

Family business stays within the family, besides sometimes these girls don't have any respect self, how can you call out and disrespect your brother in-law who is miles older than you are.

I may understand her grievances,but it was the responsibility of kanu to sort his issue with his brother. Besides Ogbonna is his blood, suffered with him, Amara only joined when the fame and riches came along and might not know the underlying reasons why kanu condone his brother.

No female on earth called a wife can make me abandon my siblings, my parents never in a million years.

Amara how have my disrespect

Wrong! A man shall leave his father and mother, brothers and sisters and cleave to his wife and they shall become ONE FLESH!!! What is it about being ONE that you people don't understand? It means that no one should come between you and your wife and that includes your mother and even your children. Do you people even know anything about loyalty or what it means to have your wife's back or defend her honor? If you don't, please don't marry abeg. Don't punish the poor girl biko.
No wonder a lot of marriages in Nigeria are just loveless. Wife just stays with the husband because of the stigma of divorce not because he loves him. Your wife does not come after your family but before them.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided my future wife tries this kind of bullshit with any of my siblings , I will blind one of her eyes and send her packing, arrant nonsense

Then please on no conditions should you ever get married abeg cos you don't know what it means. In fact, if it is your intention to put your family above your wife then please stay single or marry your siblings cos some of y'all don't understand what it means to honor ones wife. Don't come and torture another mans daughter abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:
The wife did a stupid thing, as repulsive and shameless as his brother is, a wise woman should know a way to handle her business without making a fool of herself.
Real bosses don't act like kids, only a child makes family business public business. A woman that is a mother and wife has the extra responsibility to act mature even when everyone around her is acting crazy. A person who fights publicly with a mad man is also mad.

So you are holding women to a standard that you are not holding men to?
Have you ever asked yourself what ogbonna must have done to push this woman past her limit? Evetyone has a breaking point. That's what makes us human just pray that someone doesn't push you past yours.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NoToPile: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2018
davidif:

Wrong! A man shall leave his father and mother, brothers and sisters and cleave to his wife and they shall become ONE FLESH!!! What is it about being ONE that you people don't understand? It means that no one should come between you and your wife and that includes your wife. Do you people even know anything about loyalty or what it means to have your wife's back or defend her honor? If you don't, please don't marry abeg. Don't punish the poor girl biko.
No wonder a lot of marriages in Nigeria are just loveless. Wife just stays with the husband because of the stigma of divorce not because he loves him. Your wife does not come after your family but before them.

God bless you very much.

No wonder a lot of marriages are in disarray.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 9japrof(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2018
davidif:

Wrong! A man shall leave his father and mother, brothers and sisters and cleave to his wife and they shall become ONE FLESH!!! What is it about being ONE that you people don't understand? It means that no one should come between you and your wife and that includes your wife. Do you people even know anything about loyalty or what it means to have your wife's back or defend her honor? If you don't, please don't marry abeg. Don't punish the poor girl biko.

Bros you are just ranting and know nothing, Kanu had done all he could for Amara who was nothing before he married her, given her a career, kids and a luxurious lifestyle of money and fame which most ladies dream of and am very sure kanu's wealth must have rubbed off on her family also.

There is no way in Africa, a man completely abandons his nuclear family because he believes he's married, let's be realistic, so Amara coming online to blast her brother inlaw because of match tickets is very stupid and immature, if you don't see the wrong there, I do

Amara is stupid in a million years to do that, and for the fact that she has not come online up till now to seek forgiveness and apologise for her rant means she has self serving ego which is even more dangerous than her uncouth tongue.

The more reasons I tell rich dudes to marry from rich homes, if you can get a humble girl from a rich home, the probability that she would remain humble and respectful is over 90% while that poor humble girl might be humble because of condition, give her fame, money and power and you would be surprised by the tigress she would become

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2018
paulynpen:

Husband's people should also learn to accept their brother's wife and treat her as their own. They should learn to leave couples alone, the woman is a human being with flesh and blood she has a family too. What you will not do to your sister or like someone do to her don't do it to your wife or your brother's wife. You will only succeed in telling her that she is not a member of your family and when she start behaving like that you will cry fowl. For crying out loud do you know how many homes are shstered and sacrificed on the alter of family people? Africa should learn to grow. You are married with your own family but will not remove eyes from your sister-inlaw. I am not talking from this one but on a general note
let me remind you this... now judge yourself.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2018
davidif:

My brother you are the one misunderstanding the scripture, being "one" means u must appreciate,respect and love what i love and i must also appreciate, respect and love what u love. It doesnt mean i should side with u even when its obvious u are misbehaving, "i still love u as much as i love my family but sorry this time around u messed up". I love my family so much that my wife must also love my family so much its not a choice and thats what the scripture is saying. Honestly no one wants to be put in that position where he would have to make a choice b/w family and wife and godforbid if my wife forces me with bad character to make that choice, i will prove to her she is a second citizen to where my family is b/c this same woman might decide to leave tomorrow but my family is my family get that bro. Thesame thing is also applicable to women- a man must love the womang's family as much as the woman loves her family. A woman should never make a man alienate his family b/c of her for no reason, i have a far distant cousing brother that married since 2014, eversince my cousing married everything changed he no longer allows his immediate cousings freely into the house, he no longer pays their school fees like he used to, he no longer comes home for xmass, the most funny part is that we the family were barely invited to his white wedding, this woman has never visited the husband's home for the first time, they now have a son but me i never use my eye see the pikin. However this same woman is living with her younger sister in her husbands house and is paying her school fees and all sorts. When people talk of love and marriage i laugh do you know that 50% of marriages in america ends in divorce? These are people we are sure say atleast they marry for love... and we are trying to mimick them grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
FemiFimile:

Guy, forget all this 17 this or 17 dat, we were all 17 at one time. In less than 6 or even 3 month, 17 change to 18 years.

Nobody force her to marry kanu, she knew exactly wat she was doing, i mean wat other best option was there? Is it to turn baby mama for one 17 year old boy or aristo?

Boyfriend and Girlfriend in school can easily turn to carry belle. Believe me, nothing way i never see.

I bet people then told her not to marry, she ignore them, call them enemy of progress.

She knew who Kanu was and choose to marry him.
I believe you were not trying to tell me that once a lady doesn't marry at 17, the next available choice is to become baby mama or aristo. You wouldn't want your sister or daughter to be traded off at 17 just because a rich suitor is knocking on your door.
I meant, what laudable decision can a 17 year old make about marriage?
My point is that: she was robbed of some things at that teen years and nature always has its way of asking for it.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
chineduemmao:
My brother you are the one misunderstanding the scripture, being "one" means u must appreciate,respect and love what i love and i must also appreciate, respect and love what u love. It doesnt mean i should side with u even when its obvious u are misbehaving, "i still love u as much as i love my family but sorry this time around u messed up". I love my family so much that my wife must also love my family so much its not a choice and thats what the scripture is saying. Honestly no one wants to be put in that position where he would have to make a choice b/w family and wife and godforbid if my wife forces me with bad character to make that choice, i will prove to her she is a second citizen to where my family is b/c this same woman might decide to leave tomorrow but my family is my family get that bro. Thesame thing is also applicable to women- a man must love the womang's family as much as the woman loves her family. A woman should never make a man alienate his family b/c of her for no reason, i have a far distant cousing brother that married since 2014, eversince my cousing married everything changed he no longer allows his immediate cousings freely into the house, he no longer pays their school fees like he used to, he no longer comes home for xmass, the most funny part is that we the family were barely invited to his white wedding, this woman has never visited the husband's home for the first time, they now have a son but me i never use my eye see the pikin. However this same woman is living with her younger sister in her husbands house and is paying her school fees and all sorts. When people talk of love and marriage i laugh do you know that 50% of marriages in america ends in divorce? These are people we are sure say atleast they marry for love... and we are trying to mimick them grin
Long but deep. We can't just discard our extended family just because we are now married and just make our wives our only project and only thing that matters.
If you have problems now, ranging from finance to health, it is your family that will be with you to the end. Your wife might quit at a point if the crisis drags on for too long.
My point: we must learn to keep both and draw the line for each side, it is not that difficult to maintain.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by FemiFimile: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
maasoap:

I believe you were not trying to tell me that once a lady doesn't marry at 17, the next available choice is to become baby mama or aristo. You wouldn't want your sister or daughter to be traded off at 17 just because a rich suitor is knocking on your door.
I meant, what laudable decision can a 17 year old make about marriage?
My point is that: she was robbed of some things at that teen years and nature always has its way of asking for it.

truth is, the decision is for her, women dont listen to anybody wen their mind is made up.

further, she was not robbed, she followed the call of nature and add the human principle of marriage.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2018
maasoap:

Long but deep. We can't just discard our extended family just because we are now married and just make our wives our only project and only thing that matters.
If you have problems now, ranging from finance to health, it is your family that will be with you to the end. Your wife might quit at a point if the crisis drags on for too long.
My point: we must learn to keep both and draw the line for each side, it is not that difficult to maintain.
Exactly! its as simple as that, thats why we should all pray for wisdom to be able to deal with this issue. Wife is not more important than family neighter is family more important than wife they all have their places.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2018
maasoap:

Don't be too emotional, and don't activate your attack mode against me. I will ignore you the moment I realise that you can't debate with a clear head without attacking others for having contrary opinions.

You're focusing too much on the negative sides of family interferences in marriages in Nigeria. To people like me, the positive interferences outweigh the negative interferences.
Dont give up bro, that's a conditioned reflex. The whites conditioned us to feel as though everything we do and have our culture is barbaric, evil and too backward that is why 99% of comments u see about africa is soo negative. The bad thing is that these comments are coming from africans the majority of people who talk good about us and our value are actually non africans, its pathetic. I tried to explain this but people dont seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Rubbiish:

Keep it up bro...
if u continue like this, u will live long
Any woman that will destroy u will first come between u & ur family/friends
#truth she will first of all isolate u from the people that might jeopardise her plans and rescue u #bloody_delilah

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
InvertedHammer:

You know at least one bad man or one bad woman in your neighbourhood. Guess what? Someone is married to the son or the daughter is betrothed to someone. Some men/women are not worth the respect wasted on them.
There are ladies who wish death on their mothers-in-law but kneel and bow to them. That's pretense/conformity and not respect. Sadly, some folks cannot differentiate between the two.
No matter how bad an elder is he still deserves your respect its not a mere priviledge, he earned it. It is one of the positives of core african values the west admires. Better pretend u are respecting him than burst him up in public.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davidif: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
9japrof:

Bros you are just ranting and know nothing, Kanu had done all he could for Amara who was nothing before he married her, given her a career, kids and a luxurious lifestyle of money and fame which most ladies dream of and am very sure kanu's wealth must have rubbed off on her family also.

Kanu has done all he could? You are talking as if marriage is a one way street? This is not some generous donor to poor peasant kind of relationship, this is an institution created by God for goodness sakes. No wonder so many marriages are terrible in naija; its because a lot of people see it as a sort of financial transaction and not a convenant.
Marriage is supposed to be mutually beneficial to both parties and not about some rich donor looking for someone to give him kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.