Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... (1777 Views)

We Deal With All Kind Of Uk Used And New Tv Oled And Qled 4K HDR In Good Price / What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? / Unlock , Flash And Repair All Kind Of Phones Here . (sango Ota) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... by hensalos: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Payattitude Digital is a application where you can pay for your bills payments,do transfers,buy Airtimes and so on,its unique features are:

1.Peer to peer​ (request for transfer grin)​
2.payment with just a phone number. cool cool
3.ATM withdrawal with just phone number cheesy cheesy
4.Pay at POS​/WEB​ with just phone number smiley
5.No more POS required with PayAttitude digital on your phone wink wink
6.Send to friends, family to withdraw cash at the ATM with just phone number(this one burst my head shocked shocked)

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE APP ON PLAYSTORE FOR ANDROID AND APPSTORE FOR APPLE

1 Share

Re: PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... by slapandfall(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Interesting.
How much is the charge please?
Re: PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... by Emdee590(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hope I am safe ? During registration, I was asked to provide my bvn , hope no compromising ?
Re: PAYATTITUDE DIGITAL (First Of Its Kind In The World)... by Emdee590(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Like how much is required to fund my Agent's Agency prepared account ? Reply asap please

(1) (Reply)

Dell Corei3,320gb ,4gb@ 42k(SOLD) / Mi Band 4 For Sale. 7k Firm.**NEW STOCK** / Lenovo Yoga C740 2 In 1... I7-10th Gen, 12gb Ram, 512gb SSD, Touchscreen.. LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.