Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? (1048 Views)

Which Brand Of Generator Is The Best / What Capacity Of Generator Can Take Two 1hp Panasonic Air Conditioner / Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
I need you guys help..

I'm a student want to get a generator to carry TV, sound, standing fan, charging phones and laptops.. that's the max..

But phones to be charged may be much because of those coming to charge..

What kind if gen does anyone in here recommend please. Also on a budget..
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by GuestLog: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:
I need you guys help..

I'm a student want to get a generator to carry TV, sound, standing fan, charging phones and laptops.. that's the max..

But phones to be charged may be much because of those coming to charge..

What kind if gen does anyone in here recommend please. Also on a budget..
See how you are asking as if you can afford our recommendation?

Goan buy Mekano 5kva Gen with Key starter Diesel engine.
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
I'm looking at getting this but I don't know if I should get from jumia..

If you've used this gen please I need your review
Or on any other you know is good...

Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Paulo3ree(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
How is your budget like?
How many years more do you have to spend in school?
Those points are necessary
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
GuestLog:
See how you are asking as if you can afford our recommendation?

Goan buy Mekano 5kva Gen with Key starter Diesel engine.
Lol bro be calm..
My budget is around 40k if you have any you can please recommend..
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by GuestLog: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:

Lol bro be calm..
My budget is around 40k if you have any you can please recommend..
Honestly I don't have a recommendation you can afford, no offence. The one you have above should do just fine for basic home settings for a student. 1.5kva is perfect unless you want to power Bitcoin miners
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Paulo3ree:
How is your budget like?
How many years more do you have to spend in school?
Those points are necessary
About 3+
Like 40k
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Paulo3ree(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:

About 3+
Like 40k
Go to thermocool outlet, they have one that looks like tiger gen. set(I pass my neighbor) it has good coil, you don't need to mix PMS and oil, less smoke and noise too more so its out put is 1KVA(PF-850wts). From what you said your total load is not up to 1000wts so its an ideal gen set for you.
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Paulo3ree(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:

About 3+
Like 40k

Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Boye357: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
This generator is capacitor based, gave my friend all sorts of issue because if the load on it is small, it misbehaves, damaged two MacBook chargers in the process, that 20k you're trying to save, not worth it walahi. Just buy normal AVR elepaq.
pyrex23:
I'm looking at getting this but I don't know if I should get from jumia..

If you've used this gen please I need your review
Or on any other you know is good...
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=Paulo3ree post=84056865][/quote]
Name?
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Paulo3ree(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:

Name?
You did not see the pics I sent you?
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by pyrex23(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Paulo3ree:

You did not see the pics I sent you?
Can't see the name it's only one picture
Re: What Kind Of Generator Do You Recommend I Get As A Student? by Paulo3ree(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
pyrex23:

Can't see the name it's only one picture
Browse it please
Bye

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8 Plus 64gb (gold) Fully Unlocked At Lesser Price / 12k Solar Diy System / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.