Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili, BringBackOurGirls Protesters Detained By The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili, BringBackOurGirls Protesters Detained By The Police (386 Views)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili, BringBackOurGirls Protesters Detained By The Police by Paula2018(f): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
dailynaija.com

Former Minister of Education and convener of the Bring Back Our girls group, Oby Ezekwesili has been detained by police officers at Unity Fountain in Abuja.

Mrs. Ezekwesili who took to Twitter to cry out over the development wrote;

“The FG of President .@MBuhari instructed the IG of @PoliceNG to DETAIN ME AND OTHER MEMBERS of @BBOG_Nigeria here at the Unity Fountain. Police men and women have BUILT AN IMPREGNABLE WALL and LOCKED ME IN. I have asked them more than 30 times to LET ME OUT and they REFUSED.”

“President @MBuhari The police officers deployed by IG of .@PoliceNG is VIOLATING my FREEDOM of MOVEMENT by LOCKING ME IN in broad day light at the Unity Fountain. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY. Officer Tina Ishaya just again REFUSED TO LET ME OUT OF THEIR WALL.”

“President @MBuhari at your instruction, the IG of @PoliceNG CONTINUES TO DETAIN ME and HAVE ARRESTED SOME OF OUR MEMBERS.”

Read more from source
Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-and-bbog-protesters-detained-by-the-police-in-abuja

Dad Throws Newborn Daughter Inside Dustbin Because She Was Dying
https://dailynaija.com/post/say-what-dad-throws-newborn-daughter-inside-dustbin-because-she-was-dying-photo

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili, BringBackOurGirls Protesters Detained By The Police by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018

(1)

NNPC, Others Operate Secret $137m JV Account, Melaye Alleges / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari / “president Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election” – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.