Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigeria And Explanations: Benue Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Explanations: Benue Killings (281 Views)

N1 Trillion Projects: Lawmakers Jittery As Constituents Demand Explanations / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP / Why Are Igbo Leaders And People Not Developing Igboland? Answers/Explanations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Explanations: Benue Killings by Jacobpio: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Got this from a Facebook user and wish to share!
NIGERIA AND EXPLANATIONS: BENUE KILLINGS (Benue 73).
1. Miyetti Allah- They rustled 1000 of our cattles that is why we attacked and killed them.
2. Lai Mohammed - This is a security challenge, the govt is doing everything and the perpetrators will be brought to book.
3. IGP- This is a communal clash
4.Gov. Samuel Ortom- I wrote the IGP and the President when Miyetti Allah threatened.They should be arrested,no going back on anti open grazing law, you must ranch our livestock.
5. Gov. Lalong - The law is the reason for the attack and i warned Gov. Ortom against its implementation.
6. Gov Ortom - the attacker are in Nasarawa State in one village. Later OH sorry Almakura.
7.Gov Almakura- Displaced Benue people are taken refuge there. I am surprised.
8. FG - Killers in the Benue valley are foreigners, some only speak french, cant hear Hausa. etc.
OH! Nigeria my country, how inconsistent and incoherent are the speech of your leaders. Who do we believe? Indeed there is a leadership gap, who will fill it and make us believe again?The labour of our heroes past in vain indeed! The blood of innocents like that of Abel crying for justice! What a Nation!

(1) (Reply)

Search For The Messiah (2019) / The Problems Of Our Country And Way Forward / TCIP Customs Command Bags World Customs Organisation Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.