Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Search For The Messiah (2019) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search For The Messiah (2019) (281 Views)

Behold The Messiah Of Imo State!!! / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search For The Messiah (2019) by codeFalcon(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
I am Abiola Moshood, 22 years old and a student and a software developer. As i am typing this i am currently down with malaria, I have always been procrastinating about when i am going to push this out. the more i wait, the closer we get into the election. Although, i am an internet freak, but i barely do use social media. I like to be informed politically and educationally(in other words i am not the fb,tweeter or gram guy .perhaps NL guy ).when my political consciousness awoken. I started reading up, researching, staying up at nights to listen to political analyst. I was a Pro supporter of the former General Muhammed Buhari. I will wake so early in the morning,waiting for the news to be aired, waiting Mr (LIE) Muhammed to say his new lies about the then incumbent, and by that making me believe i have to do my best to take Nigeria out his hands.

I will go from a newspaper stand to another, mostly against people of the Igbo tribe arguing back and forth how Mr(Grand pa ) Buhari is the best option for us. I could remember being nicknamed (vendor rat), because i was small. I remember how i will enjoy a brother in my street tell me about how Mr(Grand pa ) Buhari was a no nonsense man during his regime as the HOS of country.

Now, with the situation of things in the country, economically,security-wise etc, i believe Mr(Grand pa ) Buhari has failed Us(me in particular). And i thank God for making him failed us, because it what beget the believed WOKE of the youth. The time to take the country from Grand Pas is now or never. If we are rode on this time, then we will be ride on forever.

My ambition for the 2019 election is very simple. at my age i still have alot to learn in terms of leadership and governance. So, i want to pledge my support for the MESSIAH, that person with love of Nigeria and it people at heart. Someone that falls in all of this category.

* Trackable record of successful leadership in all sector of his life.

* From any ethnic group, but with love of all groups.

* Not only educated but have an applied education.

* Must also understand the system of technocracy

* Must be a Youth by it definition.

* No political affiliations prior to the time of writing this.

The category above is not exhaustive, bu

If this person finally decided to show up and contest in 2019. I Sanni Abiola Moshood promise the following.

* I promise 5k every month from my salary to support his ambition.

* I website and mobile app to promote is campaign.

* Active support on all social media platform (I have firends that are social)

* Atleast 30,000 votes from me alone (I will be Evangelist of your campaign from schools to schools, my whole community will vote you.)

* Not to ever seek any incentives from you or payback if you are successfully elected (I swear by Allah(s.w.t))

Please i beg you in the name of whatever God you worship, please save my generation, please help me find this person. In your workplace, church , Mosque anywhere please. And the adults in here too should please assist me in this , i know little of governance, life and i am still young to be easily deceived. Please save this generation.

PS: forgive my English please. based on responses i get i shall drop my mail box. thanks and God bless. Also i am not going to be doing this for the presidential election alone, to the senate representing my constituency, to chairman, Councillor and Governor too.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

TCIP Customs Command Bags World Customs Organisation Award / Corruption: Buhari Reinstates Suspended NHIS Boss, Usman Yusuf. / Okowa Drops Health, Tourism Commissioners In Cabinet Reshuffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.