Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President (28953 Views)

NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Omooba77: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
“I only appeal to brother Buhari to consider a deserved rest at this point in time and at this age. I continue to wish him robust health to enjoy his retirement from active public service. President Buhari does not necessarily need to heed my advice. But whether or not he heeds it, Nigeria needs to move on and move forward,” he said.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by dukie25: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obj while stabbing Buhari is telling him ekpele o, egbon mi grin

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Omooba77: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:

Baba OBJ, no bad small at all; brother Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Omooba77: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Fulani and Yoruba man are talking, how does it concern Biafran pigs and idiots?

Must we engage in tribal hatred. What have we profited from all these nonesense.

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Throwback: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Brother is akin to the Chinese and communism.

Obasanjo is implying we have a dictator in power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by femolacqua(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Omooba77:

Must we engage in tribal hatred. What have we profited from all these nonesense.
I wonder oh

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Omooba77: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
lalasticlala, I have been Lol
Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Babacele: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Goddamnit Obj!!! ....in as much as I-a die-hard Buharist- would have loved PMB to continue, but seeing the mess that Mamman Daura and Co have made of our plans to make Nigeria a nation being while PMB seems unintentionally helpless and too occupied to reign in the cabals' excesses (which reminds any sane Nigerian of the days and ways of the monster- PDP ),then it becomes necessary if not expedient to present the Mandela Option to the President provided the next president is better than PMB.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by clevvermind(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Fulani and Yoruba man are talking, how does it concern Biafran pigs and idiots?
Why are you so obsessed with Biafra?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Omooba77:
“I only appeal to brother Buhari to consider a deserved rest at this point in time and at this age. I continue to wish him robust health to enjoy his retirement from active public service. President Buhari does not necessarily need to heed my advice. But whether or not he heeds it, Nigeria needs to move on and move forward,” he said.
That is just espirit de corps on a presidential level. It is a way Heads of State address themselves in letter. I have been in a position to read some of such letters before, so I know.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by veekid(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018

Buhari Will Contest And I Will Vote For Him....Get Your PVC ready and Vote for your candidate ... This sufferness must continue

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Moreoffaith(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
So you dey believe baba buhari age abi

U no know say as football age dey politics age self dey..

Baba is an ancestor so let's send him to where he belongs with our vote.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by nely(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obj is not a saint but he just told Buhari the truth, but they will not understand,All this 30k defenders on NL will be saying r*bbish..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daddy Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by phollybee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
No President has ever define Nigeria than this Man.... He knows how to play Nigerians like Dice. He has really spoken well though, but his hands are not clean in all the messes we meet ourselve

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by BruncleZuma: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Egbon Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Dagaya(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Knock out.
Pa buhari better heed to the advice.
Its all for his own good.
Nigeria need to move forward.
We need to move move forward from all recycled leaders.
Obj be giving presidents knock out punches since time immemorial.
Obj the undisputed knock out king.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Kulas: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lolz. The best thing for Dullard to do is to declare now that he wont contest 2019.Go back to Duara and focus on his cattle business

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by oake(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Like I said before, Jonathan may have made mistakes, but Buhari himself is a mistake. Jonathan may have erred, but Buhari is an error. Jonathan may have had difficulties in office, but Buhari is himself a difficultly. If Jonathan was clueless, then what will you call a president who publicly admits that he is not in a hurry to tackle Fulani herdsmen killings that are decimating the country he is supposed to lead. Yet he was in a hurry to militarize Southern Nigeria with Operation Python Dance in the SE, Crocodile Smile in the SS and Crocodile Smile 2 in the SW. Well, the man did admit did he went into a coma when Jonathan called to concede to him. Perhaps he never fully recovered from that coma.

Reno Omokri

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by martowskin1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Now all the Naira land APC rat are no where to be found

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Ogbeni Bugari

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by abbeyoye2001(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just a fvcking letter and the whole nation is restless... Gaddammit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by kolexy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:

Egbon mi? Obasanjo was Buhari's boss in the military.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by gurunlocker: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
If someone use that line in Yoruba land, that means the person don pass boundary, na disgrace remain...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by Edum13656: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
So na now that Buhari boat is sinking that he wants Igbos aboard... na so we join Jonathan boat that sank.
Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by PossibleUN: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo Vs Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President by dapsoneh: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
In as much as I agree with him, it should be known that Uncle Obasanjo will not do things without some forms of ulterior motives. He doesn't want anyone to sup pass him as the longest serving president. However, Pal Buhari at this juncture has tried his best, he should just leave and let the country move

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops / Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.