Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos (29380 Views)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by jaysmallz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't know why I feel the lady is at fault
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by enonche85(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrOreo:
The last pix tho, na yansh be that?!! shocked
Truth be told, I'd bite that axx too grin

Yeye shild! grin

1 Like

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by chieni(f): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
ooouch
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by histemple: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
cyborg123:
angry
Meaningless bullshit. You might as well save us the crap until you get the reason for the attack. Or is any of them an established psycho?

Don't mind them. Some of them are members of DPA where that self styled Human Rights Activist cook up nonexistent stories to promote the group.

At first he wrote on their Facebook wall that the man is a Catholic priest and lawyer living in a rented apartment. When his members started doubting his story, he changed it and claimed the priest came to his house to beg him.
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Noblesoul123: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shaev7:
Did you see Catholic Priest there? A Priest can be anyone okay.
Don't mind the clown

1 Like

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Follygunners: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Prie... wetin? Law..kini? Abeg dis one na Dracula.. grin
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by histemple: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shaev7:

The Emeka Ugwuonye claimed in his post that the priest is a Catholic priest. Although most people believe he made the story up just to promote his group

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
The priest must be a viper lipsrsealed
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by PheezyLee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
na beast/ vampire be this ooo, tho I know say konji na bastard but no be by force. He shud get a s3x doll
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by ashjay001(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:

Very strong..

For her to appear as chicken to the pastor/lawyer. ko n se oju lasan.

gringringringringrin

Wicked somborriangry

U nearly killed me keshocked

I was trying to eat my dinner fagringringrin

E fe ki ata sapami Lori nigringrin
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrOreo:
The last pix tho, na yansh be that?!! shocked
Truth be told, I'd bite that axx too grin

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by fof1: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ A priest?
A celibate? grin lol

The lady must have refused the man his sexual advances. And hence the reason for battery and assault tongue

DO U KNOW WHETHER SHE IS THE CAUSE? WANTING TO RAPE HIM,FORCING HERSELF ON HIM & TRYING VERY HARD TO OVER POWER HIM? STOP BEING A JUDGE U DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS OF D OTHER SIDES. MANY WOMEN TODAY ARE VERY DESPERATE AND WEIRD.

1 Like

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by cribby: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Shaev7:

Tell the cow

1 Like

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by godquality: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Telling us the cause of the beating would've been a good idea. What kinda story is this?...
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Eldavis(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2018
busjeep:
How will a priest beat a defenseless lady.

Who does that
Lol a priest/lawyer lipsrsealed
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by busjeep: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Eldavis:

Lol a priest/lawyer lipsrsealed

I doubt he is truly a priest

1 Like

Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by fineroad: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Adonbilvit
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by MrOreo(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=64460644][/quote]
You sef sheck it nau cheesy
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Shaev7(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Did I say he is Catholic? Are Catholic priests the only celibates? ∆
Probably In your context, because, that is part of their oath!
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by godofuck231: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2018
The priest isn't a fool, even goat know that one, but what did she do to him? Ghen ghen!
Most women do not tell their part the played before rage is ignited, for a priest to react this way! God self need glasses to review this case o
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Themandator: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ A priest?
A celibate? grin lol

The lady must have refused the man his sexual advances. And hence the reason for battery and assault tongue

Noticed how they coded the news ...A priest without name or church .... Just a priest ...If it was to be a pastor , his name and church address would have been readily available as well the story behind the attack
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by Jimbadly: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2018
He missed the boobs by a few inches. grin
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Too bad, why would a lawyer trained to defend the defenceless trying to beat up the defenceless , it's good he has apologized.
Re: Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos by AROZIBE: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A priest and a lawyer has been accused of battering a 23-year-old lady who is reported to be a student of Yaba College of Technology in Lagos. The man allegedly attacked the young lady as he smashed a rock on her head before proceeding to bite her all over her body, according to a report by human right activist, Emeka Ugwuonye..

It was gathered that the man involved has apologized to the lady and her family after the case was taken up legally.

The cause of the fracas between the priest and the lady was not revealed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/priest-lawyer-allegedly-batters-23-year-old-female-student-lagos-photos.html
. THIS IS VERBAL REPORTING WHERE ARE BITES NOW CUZ I CANT C ANYTHING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Known As Alomo Bitters Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.