Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. (1038 Views)

Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / LOL! Man Proudly Show Off His Girlfriend On Twitter, But Her Reply Was Savage / The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Skyfornia(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Canadian born-American based musician THE WEEKND follows no one on twitter.

I just stumbled on 'The Weeknd' twitter account and discovered he has 8.4million followers but follows not even a single soul.

Nigga must be a very selfish somebody. Lol

Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by HOLYDICK(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
It doesn't change tha fact that he is still a b-list celebrity

Not hating thou
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by KardinalZik(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who Cares!
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by yanabasee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
KardinalZik:
Who Cares!

In reverse order, He keeps his relationship with people real....And not a social media thing!! So no one cares, except for the OP....
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by MichealCephas: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
No F**k Is Given undecided
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Skyfornia(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

In reverse order, He keeps his relationship with people real....And not a social media thing!! So no one cares, except for the OP....

So you want to tell me that out of the 8.5million followers none of his real life friends is among and he can't return the gesture?
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Nectarbaba(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
and that's a vivid picture of pride
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by yanabasee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Skyfornia:

So you want to tell me that out of the 8.5million followers none of his real life friends is among and he can't return the gesture?

Like you posted...... Real life friends, I'm certain real life friends knows where to hangout....

There's so much fake love on social media..... Dude doesn't want to return any gesture on a social media but on real life!!!

1 Like

Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Skyfornia(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Not hating thou

B-list artist with 8.4million followers.

Yet Davido who is a Nigerian A-list artist with the highest followers has 3.2million followers.

The Weeknd should be a godfather in 9ja then.
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by HOLYDICK(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Skyfornia:

B-list artist with 8.4million followers.

Yet Davido who is a Nigerian A-list artist with the highest followers has 3.2million followers.

The Weeknd should be a godfather in 9ja then.

Lol but the weekend started to ply his trade for OBODOyibo na..... compare him with dem jay z and kanye not with local champions like omo babalowo na

1 Like

Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Jackson042: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's not really a new thing...

Beyonce has 106m plus followers... but follows no one on Instagram...

Thesame went for Prince Harry... before he got engaged... he now follows only 6 people...

1 Like

Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by LadyHeaven(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Canadian Born American based...America & Britain can like famz when the going is good...Me sef one day soon (Nigerian bred American made) grin
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Not hating thou

A b list singer who has won 3 Grammy awards, dude stop drugs and get a life before you die
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by HOLYDICK(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

A b list singer who has won 3 Grammy awards, dude stop drugs and get a life before you die

Beyoncé has won 22 Grammy Awards i guess if its by dat we gonna weight he shouldn't supposed to be B-list but F-list

So pls the advice about doin drugs is meant for u and stop quoting peoples if u dont cant comprehend their comments.
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Beyoncé has won 22 Grammy Awards i guess if its by dat we gonna weight he shouldn't supposed to be B-list but F-list

So pls the advice about doin drugs is meant for u and stop quoting peoples if u dont cant comprehend their comments.

you know nothing about the music business or any other business, The weeknd is currently the highest paid RMB star in the world, stop fooling yourself on this forum and go get a good job to build your career and oh he is worth $70million
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by tasceige(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Simply put; he is for everyone but belongs to nobody
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
ME TOO ,I HAVE 1.5M FOLLOWERS BUT FOLLOWS NO ONE
Re: The Weeknd Has 8.4million Followers On Twitter But Follows No One. by Skyfornia(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Like you posted...... Real life friends, I'm certain real life friends knows where to hangout....

There's so much fake love on social media..... Dude doesn't want to return any gesture on a social media but on real life!!!

My brother forget that thing...why is he on twitter then? He shouldn't be on twitter if he can't be interactive, that is a major purpose of twitter. Dude got pride. He wan form Beyonce. People like Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott are same levels with him yet humble..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Increase Gifts His Mother A New House / Minutes After His Victory, Miracle Is Trending On Twitter / 'I Dont Have Any Issues With Pawpaw'- Aki Reacts To Breakup Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.