Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire Today. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire Today. (393 Views)

Grandour Business Empire / Invest In Knowledge,invest In Trendline. / Invest In Knowledge That Will Double Your Earnings As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire Today. by Akugbe1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
My last book LOSSING WEIGHT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT was a hit for me with 4876 copies sold in 3 weeks along with lots of testimonies.
Now a book containing how i started my business with nothing and grow it to one million dollars revenue in less than two years, my experience, mistake and how you can start your business idea, trust me when i say money is not what you need to startup your business idea.
To get a copy pay the sum of N5,000 naira to FEDILITY BANK, Account Name - Sunday Akugbe, Account Number - 6172001941
then text your email to or call 08181820671 to get your book sent. please it a business line don't call for fun purposes.
And also stand a chance to be among our mentorship class to coach on how to startup.

1 Share

Re: Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire Today. by Akugbe1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
The promo of my e-book ends today at N4,500 and after that it goes back to N7,500,5,102 copies sold already in 6 weeks.
Testimonies from our e-book are everywhere.
Get your today and learn how to start your business idea from scratch with the little you have and turn it into big business.
Also stand a chances to join our whatsapp group for business discussion and learn from our one on one mentoring and also learn how to get millions from organisation who want to power your idea.

Pay to Fidelity bank Nigeria.
Account number- 6172001941.
Account name - Sunday Akugbe
Then send your email or phone number to +2348181820671 or sundayakugbe11@gmail.com, to get your copy sent

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend In Need / Suggestions for business to do or what to invest 10,000 naira needed / Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.