Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? (33749 Views)

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by mindtricks: 12:54am On Jan 24, 2018
zionadebisiblog:
kissLet's discuss.

Who would you pick to sing at ur weeding ceremony?

Yemi Alade
Omawumi
Darey
Tiwa Savage
Timidakolo
Simi

I must confess, This your list make sense. Hard to choose.
Was thinking it would be some of those funny names, but I was wrong.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Mypeople2(m): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2018
As far as wedding is concern,I am going with Timi. He is my guy
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Timi Dakolo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by nobleshakey(f): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2018
tiwa savage
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Saintly01(m): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Simi all the way, my celebrity crush.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
patapaa or speed darlington

You try grin that means you no want your marriage to last be that.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Burgerlomo: 3:11am On Jan 24, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
Tiwa

Nah roboskeske Tiwa go sing 4 you cool
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by DemonInSiege: 4:51am On Jan 24, 2018
None
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2018
None of them.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by kolaranking1(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2018
OurworkComNg1:
Timi darey ni o
Which one is timi darey?

izz ur brain confused? >:
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by TinaAnita(f): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2018
I prefer a male singer so I'd go for Flavour or must I choose from your list? I chose flavour so he would sing "Ada Ada" for us hehehe
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by dukeo(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2018
No one... The one I'd pick isn't listed
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by tlo(f): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Dare Dare Dare
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by JesslordKay(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Rudeboy psquare

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Otsealu1(f): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Simisola
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by jonnytee(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]timi dankolo or simi[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by SUNDICOS(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
PHYNO

Phyno, right?

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by jashar(f): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Johnny Drille

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by jide219(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2018
None of dem,I prefer badoo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by palmerglory: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
I would go with Simi
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
If u give me omawumi/yemi alade i will sell this gold wrist watch to u at a very affordable price

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Abdulpro1(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
Speed Darlington.
Dadadang! grin
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by DSoj(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Tiwa

Or Kiss Daniel
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Hosywhite(f): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Tiwa savage o.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by omomumcee(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Darey.. Cant wait to have him sing on that special day..
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Donkay82: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Cosy orjiakor,her voice calms my spirit

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
simi and yemi alade are unmarried so can not sing about marriage love to me
tiwa could not make her marriage work so its a no no
omawunmi just got married so can not offer advice to a newly wed
timi dakolo and darey alade?
Uhm
i will go for darey alade
d guy has been married e don tey and i like his voice and he can serenade with his voice
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Arckeen: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Wande coal
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by CioAngels(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Omawumi, i like the lady.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
None of d above..i prefer banky w..his lyrics can make u fall in love all over again...all i want is u,yes or no,find you,dnt break my heart etc..hes jst so gud in love music
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nairasolutions: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Tiwa Alade and redloaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Throwback Photo Of Woli Arole 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.