Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? (33748 Views)

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
enemmo:
Timi Dakolo!
correct! Timi Dakolo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Teecomm(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Timi Dakolo all the way cool

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by OurworkComNg1: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
kolaranking1:
Which one is timi darey?

izz ur brain confused? >:

looool.....check out my signature first, and i will tell you which one is Timi darey
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by VonTrapp: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Tiwa Savage
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by VonTrapp: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Deo1986:
Not a fan of any Nigerian music/musicians. Proudly country music fans. Give me Don Williams, Dolly Patton, Kenny Rogers and Dan Seal anyday.
Make Kenny rogers come sing gambler for the wedding? Abi na coward of the county?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by mechanics(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Simi.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by AllsufficientGod: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Simi
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by davibid: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Aquariann:
None. I don't want noise on my wedding.

Deeper Life member spotted grin
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by daremiarchs(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Small doctor
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by ogtavia(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Timi Dakolo but where is Banky W...he should be no.1 here.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by ladygudhead(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Aarrrh i'm finding it hard 2 pick from Tiwa and Timi Dakolo. smiley
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2018
None!!!

Why would they come and take the shine off me on my day?

Everyone will now bring out phone to video artist singing when it is not their wedding.

Nope nope cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Efe
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Can't choose between yemi and tiwa
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by thedio(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dare
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by thedio(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
None!!!

Why would they come and take the shine off me on my day?

Everyone will now bring out phone to video artist singing when it is not their wedding.

Nope nope cheesy
Ahhh this girl can jealous eh,pity ur husband
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
If to say KSA never retire, nah him i for like call but since he don retire,
make them gimme salawu abeni or my guy osupa.

Awon ti ibile gidi.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Timi,simi,yemi or Tiwa because of her darling song
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by gemale(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
enemmo:
Timi Dakolo!
Gbam! With tracks like iyawo mi, the vow, medicine, it would be so lit.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
For sell Direct from US

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by PrestigeG(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
#TeamTimidakolo, And please he should sing the vow and medicine.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by PrestigeG(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
ogtavia:
Timi Dakolo but where is Banky W...he should be no.1 here.
You know beta thing.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by ogtavia(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
PrestigeG:
You know beta thing.
the guy (banky w) is good.. didn't care about him or his songs till I listened to "made for you"...still have on my playlist..
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by PrestigeG(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
ogtavia:
the guy (banky w) is good.. didn't care about him or his songs till I listened to "made for you"...still have on my playlist..
I have always love his songs right from O8O 9JA for life etisalat advert. Have you listened to ones feating M.I but they are old sha
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by amakadihot87(f): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
correctguy101:

Aye bro,...

There's a song my friend did with him back then... Idi Nla.... You must've heard it before.

Most of my guys are artistes and na dem dey spoil me undecided
..........who is bro?.....me?
Artistes are too rough abeg
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by correctguy101(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=64488110][/quote]Ah, sorry sis....
I just dey used to chatting with guys on here. How do you do lassy? wink
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by ogtavia(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
PrestigeG:
I have always love his songs right from O8O 9JA for life etisalat advert. Have you listened to ones feating M.I but they are old sha
wasn't aware he ever did a song with M.I...what song is that?
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by PrestigeG(f): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
ogtavia:
wasn't aware he ever did a song with M.I...what song is that?
I can't really remember the titles but try check on any musical website.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
jaxxy:

And dats d song u will like him to sing on ur wedding
Darey wud hv been good bt he doesnt dat many popular hit songs dat fit a wedding. However he does hv sm nice unpopular cool jams dat cud fit in.

Yemi alade naa cos i dont wana hear Johnny lol
I will pick my dear Tiwa.
whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by seunowa(f): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Timi Dakolo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 28, 2019
sulakishop:
Haruna Ishola

Yusuf Olatunji nko? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Woli Arole 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.