Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) (65253 Views)

Nollywood Actress: Nkechi Blessing Flaunt Her Boobs Without Bra (photos) / DJ Cuppy Displays "Front Asset" In Adidas Bra (photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Shey Fulani herdsmen no see this guy
my nigga
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
koolaid87:
He should be responsible for his action. No need to bring the parents in it because you have little knowledge of their struggle towards his sexuality and he's not a minor either.

You should have grabbed by now if you have something upstairs.

Amen!

PS: His sexuality, his business

bro we don mature now u don't have to use foul words when u are chatting which one is if I have something upstairs
u fall my hand
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Does he have the legal right to be doing this undecided
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by kristana(f): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
hidhrhis:
fake life
u are not a gal but u acting like one
u were born with prick but wen u grew up to act like say na vagina u get
as it mean this idiot know the pain women get when they are giving birth he/she won't even pray to be one
wetin dey pain me the most is DAT d stupid parents who gave birth to this fool did not name him/her fatai but named him Idris my name
he/she is a disgrace to all Idris world wide
this cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:

You cannot blame the parent now some try but kids can be very stubborn. Do you see him.talk about them supporting him? Abi u sef no dey even argue with your parents?
u have a point but I can't imagine my son wanting to be like bobrisky I will first beat him like drum set before taking him to Alfa for prayer
we can still blame the parent cos they would have seen some sign that this boy is acting like a girl but just discard the idea as childish stuff
based on the fact bobrisky Yoruba:Yoruba ppl have a believe that if u act like a girl in ur childhood days that means God wanted to create u a girl before changing his mind so parent are sometimes at fault
I don't know abt him oooo
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm is well
Amen
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by koolaid87: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:

It becomes our business when he publicised it and makes silly statements to that regard.

Publicize yours or call for his arrest

Focus on your pocket increment and leave sh1t for lawman

Peace
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
bidemz:
Bobrisky......YOUR PAPA!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha una wan kill me with laff for nairaland oooooo.....
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by mtngloetiartel: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
chukslawrence:
The only thing I like and envy about him/her is the confidence.
another transgendered spotted
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
bidemz:
Bobrisky......YOUR PAPA!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha una wan kill me with laff for nairaland oooooo.....
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Eldavis(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
bidemz:
Bobrisky......YOUR PAPA!

grin grin grin lmao
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
SEX DOLL
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
hidhrhis:

u have a point but I can't imagine my son wanting to be like bobrisky I will first beat him like drum set before taking him to Alfa for prayer
we can still blame the parent cos they would have seen some sign that this boy is acting like a girl but just discard the idea as childish stuff
based on the fact bobrisky Yoruba:Yoruba ppl have a believe that if u act like a girl in ur childhood days that means God wanted to create u a girl before changing his mind so parent are sometimes at fault
I don't know abt him oooo

True but there are two options you can kill the child and I believe that's wrong or you leave him to his wrong after you done your best. It's best the patents left him. My need is with idiots Nigerians publicizing the guy. Na those ones you suppose dey vex for. Make him irrelevant by not talking about him.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Eldavis(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
elChapo1:

him real papa ooo, the mumu nor knw say him get preek
Lmao….. B lyk dem tif e own
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:

True but there are two options you can kill the child and I believe that's wrong or you leave him to his wrong after you done your best. It's best the patents left him. My need is with idiots Nigerians publicizing the guy. Na those ones you suppose dey vex for. Make him irrelevant by not talking about him.
ur thinking is unique
with this ur explanation I'm short of words
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
OVA200:
His stupidity is like GLO (unlimited).

Unlimited thunder fire GLO network I suppose be the 3rd or 4th to comment but with this your yeye E every evening I almost end up in the second page.

SLO (unlimited).
SLO with pride

That's what you get for using cheap data grin
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by ArcherPrime(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
This guy is living his life and all of u are complaining!!! Kai!... Go live your own and post on d internet so we can bash you...
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dude is suffering from multiple personality disorder.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chikita66:
Dude is suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Na curse. grin
On a lighter note, all Na publicity stunt. Dude dey hammer money.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Dhorcas(f): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
chukslawrence:
The only thing I like and envy about him/her is the confidence.

Him/Her khe.
him ni o... With a smaller 'h'.
e dosnt deserve the "her"
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
very soon and i mean very soon you will get tired of this you boy turn girl film you are acting....,just remember old age dem Cum and then no one will remember you...
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by OVA200(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:

SLO (unlimited).
SLO with pride

That's what you get for using cheap data grin
Am not using them because if cheap data but because they are the best network in my area (their Network is super fast) but someday ago I noticed their Network slow down in the evening but it very fast in the afternoon.

Other network is a no go area because na frustration go kill you.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by sulakishop(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2018
I pity ur nyansh if you come Benin and men catch you for upper...
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2018
OVA200:
Am not using them because if cheap data but because they are the best network in my area (their Network is super fast) but someday ago I noticed their Network slow down in the evening but it very fast in the afternoon.

Other network is a no go area because na frustration go kill you.

Kill you na grin
Shey na your area
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Sinof(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2018
shimmer19:
This guy is like a comedian to me. whoever take this guy serious no get work
And U Clicked On The Thread. Why Didnt U Scroll Pass?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Kilanee: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2018
hidhrhis:
fake life
u are not a gal but u acting like one
u were born with prick but wen u grew up to act like say na vagina u get
as it mean this idiot know the pain women get when they are giving birth he/she won't even pray to be one
wetin dey pain me the most is DAT d stupid parents who gave birth to this fool did not name him/her fatai but named him Idris my name
he/she is a disgrace to all Idris world wide
smh
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by kuffy05(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Shey Fulani herdsmen no see this guy

grin
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Gkemz: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2018
This guy is sick. This is coming from my little niece.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by kshowhanif: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Among the 15 to 16 thousand people that view this post, atleas 1/3 of them are gay or gay sympathizers. Some people are hypocrite, coming here to admire him/her, but pretend that they are disgusted by his actions.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Funny thing is that if I even get to see this dude on the road ,I still won't recognize him ,only God will help this dude,I'm sure he is not the only one in his own existence ....
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Willexmania(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
g
Your Name Ehn...
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Nakai: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Shey Fulani herdlsmen no see this guy
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.