Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) (65234 Views)

Nollywood Actress: Nkechi Blessing Flaunt Her Boobs Without Bra (photos) / DJ Cuppy Displays "Front Asset" In Adidas Bra (photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by KingSango(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2018
When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Organs(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2018
okerekeikpo:
See the kind person wey afonja born give us for Naija, which kind nonsense be this? We can't continue with this bobrisky madness o, this country must be restructured Buhari and Bobrisky has failed in this country

Bros, this your comment make me laugh sotay i fall for ground. I dey owe you kolanut and better hennessy for this comment...
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by mindtricks: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2018
kingem:
person wey do this guy ds tin don die..rotten

So unfortunate

Omo alè jati jati undecided

Abi o.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Rozaytee: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2018
he should just turn trans gender....it kuku dey him body...baba werey
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by KushLyon(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2018
be doing girl upandan....when last did you see your period??
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by seyifunmi005(m): 4:25am On Jan 24, 2018
develop your skills in music and musical instruments. Come on board today
Visit www.rockshieldmusicworld..com
Instagram: rmw_music
email: seyiakinyemi4@gmail.com
Ask any question related to music on our Whatsapp number +2348168847329.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by doubled123(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm sorry but what happened to 14years
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by homosapien002: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Amagite:
Bobrisky is finally giving most ladies a run for their money.

The male barbie has gone from wearing earrings, to wearing proper ladies makeup, to wearing expensive human hair, to wearing high heels, to wearing female outfits, to fixing his nails, to piercing his belly button for a belly ring etc...

He has now started wearing bra!

He shared a photo of the bra his personal shopper bought for him and later rocked it with a sheer top today.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/bobrisky-now-rocks-bra-photos.html

Stupidity is when uve got no boobs yet ur using bra... abeg wetin u dey pack
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by EOOJ(m): 5:21am On Jan 24, 2018
hidhrhis:
fake life
u are not a gal but u acting like one
u were born with prick but wen u grew up to act like say na vagina u get
as it mean this idiot know the pain women get when they are giving birth he/she won't even pray to be one
wetin dey pain me the most is DAT d stupid parents who gave birth to this fool did not name him/her fatai but named him Idris my name
he/she is a disgrace to all Idris world wide
must u abuse d parents
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:
It’s funny to me to see you guys get riled up about this stuff grin

$ Electricty
$ Water
$ Education
$ Roads
$ Healthcare
$ Corruption
$ Herdsmen
$ Pension

All these things are there but it’s alternative lifestyles that really grinds (pun) yah all’s gears cheesy

It actually isn't funny. I see bible quoting adulterers celebrating the locking up/beating up/murder of gays.

They claim religion, then start screaming human rights over shariah.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:
It’s funny to me to see you guys get riled up about this stuff grin

$ Electricty
$ Water
$ Education
$ Roads
$ Healthcare
$ Corruption
$ Herdsmen
$ Pension

All these things are there but it’s alternative lifestyles that really grinds (pun) yah all’s gears cheesy
Drop that. The funniest is the fact that, all gays have boyfriends or whatever they call them. Be it a public or private affair, they have them. The "kill the gay" are forever the ones sneaking around, acting anti-gay during the day and waaalaaaa.....come night time.

Watch them wail.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by kenir(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2018
pol23:
Somehow this rubbish dey pay bills oo...
With this level of hardship in town...me considering to go do apprentice boy for Bobrosky...abi name till hunger kill person...I go even wear pink Thong.

real hustler na it this guy b buh pipu go d hate anyhw! wetin cncern me? bobrisky make ur moni jor! who hate epp?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Yoruba people disgracing Nigerians with their gay spirit since independence. Waka gi dia Bobyrisky! Ur father!!!
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2018
kenir:

real hustler na it this guy b buh pipu go d hate anyhw! wetin cncern me? bobrisky make ur moni jor! who hate epp?
lol...guy u no well...abi, the guy is making real money, buh there are other honorable ways of making money, he sucks! Who hasn't seen this guy before or read about him, seeing this picture for the first time won't believe this guy was born a black man.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2018
hidhrhis:
fake life
as it mean this idiot know the pain women get when they are giving birth he/she won't even pray to be one
wetin dey pain me the most is DAT d stupid parents who gave birth to this fool did not name him/her fatai but named him Idris my name

Must you insult his parents? Is it their fault that their son chose to be wayward? Do you know what they are facing due to his rebelliousness? Please control your anger next time.. Parents don't have much control over adult children most especially stubborn ones. In fact, it's very difficult to control teenagers nowadays not to talk of adults
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Dear Bob's Pen you no dey try at all oooooo. Why can't you rise up in the public and fight for your right. You just allowed the transgendered to hide you under
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by guruxxy(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2018
It is like a clown
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2018
We call on Gov Ambode to look into dis matter
Ambode is doin his best to take out all d dirt/garbage and rubbish frm d street of lagos

Dis he goat should b taken away frm d street of Lagos or Nig?

14yr jail term is too short for is ewu

So foolishdis low esteem male maggot should stop dis
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Emehc: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Lolz I can't say a word cool
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Idrhas(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
hidhrhis:
fake life
Allahul Musta'an....
Idris should be scrapped from his name
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by olayinex(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2018
guy but y u are not a gal but u acting like one
u were born with dick but wen u grew up to act like say na vagina u get
as it mean this idiot know the pain women get when they are giving birth he won't even pray to be one ......mummies I salute una every day
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Malawian(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
You know that early morning hardon men do have? the moment I opened this thread, my own disappeared.
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by godofuck231: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2018
His mother must have been a very ugly woman, his father should be worse, if he had a family the beating alone at the family meeting would revert his gay issues
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by mustafa006: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Shey Fulani herdsmen no see this guy
I pray they see him
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by rolams(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2018
there is need to check this guy's brain
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2018
TinaAnita:

Must you insult his parents? Is it their fault that their son chose to be wayward? Do you know what they are facing due to his rebelliousness? Please control your anger next time.. Parents don't have much control over adult children most especially stubborn ones. In fact, it's very difficult to control teenagers nowadays not to talk of adults
u have a point
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2018
EOOJ:
must u abuse d parents
nah I was really angry they gave him a fine name
one of the best name in the world

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by GambaOsaka: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Bobrisky , Bobrisky.... One day, I know say you go make us proud on Ebenezer TV. Cos you will end up seeking deliverance in synagogue.
Omo ale
Omo jatijati
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by iamolatunay(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
God punish devil!!!!...Your papa...within dis werey dy cover na
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by Doctee: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Oloriburuku
Re: Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Shey Fulani herdsmen no see this guy
hahahaha, not yet o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.