Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To (843 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by DoctorGenerator: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
If it was only Adam and Eve that were the only human created in the begining, then, who did Cain married in Gen 4:17.

Some said he married his sister,but, I can't found any biblical backup to that claime.

This question keep on bothering my mind since my childhood.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by eezeribe(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Supu
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by icybeth(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
He got married to his sister,though it was recorded in the bible.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by DoctorGenerator: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
icybeth:

Please,where in the bible?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
DoctorGenerator:
If it was only Adam and Eve that were the only human created in the begining, then, who did Cain married in Gen 4:17.

Some said he married his sister,but, I can't found any biblical backup to that claime.

please help me ask.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by hopefulLandlord: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
icybeth:

it was recorded that he married his sister? you'd do well to quote that verse (s) that said it but I won't be holding my breath though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by countryfive: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
DoctorGenerator:

apart from Cain and Abel, eve (Adam's wife)
had many children
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by dkronicle(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
His sister
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Some of the biblical stories don't add up so you are free to conclude.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by DoctorGenerator: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2018
countryfive:

apart from Cain and Abel, eve (Adam's wife)
had many children

Yes, that is stated in the bible, but, who he got married to, I can't found yet.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by jerflakes(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2018
R.i.p

R.i.p.p.p.p!!

R.i.p English

You will be missed

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
DoctorGenerator:

if the bible want to explain everything that happend in the life of everyone, then u can't even finish reading the book of genesis in 100 yrs..

the bible said that adam lived for 930 yrs and gave birth to sons and daughters, now come to think of it, if people continue giving birth consecutively for more than 500 yrs do u know how far they will spread, it was nt a sin to marry ur brother or sister in those day, even abraham and sarah were from the same father..
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Genesis chapters 3 and 4 present the following information: (1) Eve was the mother of everyone living.
(2) Time elapsed between the birth of Cain and his offering the sacrifice that was rejected by God.
(3) Following his banishment to become “a wanderer and a fugitive,” Cain worried that ‘anyone finding him’ might try to kill him.
(4) God set up a sign to protect Cain, indicating that either his siblings or other relatives might try to kill him. (5) “Afterward,” Cain had intercourse with his wife in “the land of Fugitiveness.”—Genesis 3:20; 4:3, 12, 14-17.

From the above, we can rightly conclude that Cain’s wife was a descendant of Eve born on an unknown date. Genesis 5:4 acknowledges that during his 930 years of life, Adam “became father to sons and daughters.” Of course, the Bible does not specify that Cain’s wife was Eve’s daughter. Indeed, the fact that she is mentioned after Cain’s banishment indicates that enough time had passed that she could even have been one of Adam and Eve’s granddaughters

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Causes Of Marital Delay, Late Marriage And Lack Of Peace In Marriage. / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / Susan Ade Coker Of Ranthq Calls Igbo People Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.