Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (43467 Views)

LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Sterope(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Can you not mention me again?

jaksmillioniar:
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
wow, one won't know she's HIV positive.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by jaksmillioniar: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
lesudafricaine lionessza just30 jayceon mduza

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Bruv, one those few things I actually fear the most nowadays even more than death itself is HIV.. Damn it!! I can't just imagine being positive to that shît... I just can't! embarassed

Prevention is better than cure.. If you wan knack and condom no dey, tie your prick throw am back for your boxer, you won't die... Many more knackings still dey come your way!! BTW before some crackheads start quoting me to remind me of this, I'm gonna say it by myself; Yo! I know HIV can be contracted in many ways apart from sex, but I just outlined the most popular means we all know already...

To everyone reading this, I pray HIV will not be your portion.. Amen!!!!!!!!

Gone are the days when HIV was a threat...you can live for up to 30years with good management so kini big deal.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by SkillfulValue: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
edelweiss:
I know of a couple when I mean know i mean I have direct access to this family the wife is positive and the husband sleeps with her like that for the past 8 years. Their last child is 6 and she wasn't breast feed
Did the husband contact the virus for sleeping with his wife?
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by delugajackson: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

LOL... Raw sex ke?? Ah don vow to myself after many things wey ah don see; "If condom no dey, we ain't knacking! shikena"... Self control na the key.. cheesy

[b]Omoh, all those fine girls wey dey do runz anyhow na dem be the carrier of those STD pass..
My friends wey don contract syphilis, gonorrhea from 'em Na dem sabi the kind money and wahala wey dem dey spend on the treatment, me go just dey laff 'em... Funniest thing be say, after dem recover finish dem go still go knack again.. cheesy
[/b]
Bros no be lie. everything don cast. But if you tell them say them carry, them go vex with you.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Nobody asked you people, whether you would bang her undecided

You don't even know how she got the virus undecided.

You don't even know who has HIV these days, you will only know if they tell you.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Godwin978(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
while many hiv victims in this side are hiding their status, you rock

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

LOL... Raw sex ke?? Ah don vow to myself after many things wey ah don see; "If condom no dey, we ain't knacking! shikena"... Self control na the key.. cheesy

Omoh, all those fine girls wey dey do runz anyhow na dem be the carrier of those STD pass.. My friends wey don contract syphilis, gonorrhea from 'em Na dem sabi the kind money and wahala wey dem dey spend on the treatment, me go just dey laff 'em... Funniest thing be say, after dem recover finish dem go still go knack again.. cheesy

This is why I hate indiscriminate sex...if I decide to make love to you then I have made up my mind to take the risk and dare the consequence.

I know I'm HIV negative cos I had my blood tested just about 3months ago but I will never use that thing called condom cos to me it is a waste of time and just psychological pleasure.

If you can't enjoy licking a candy with the wrap then there is no way I will put a rubber on.

No one is safe from HIV but we can only try to limit the risk.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by PayBoyXclusives(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Omoh, all those fine girls wey dey do runz anyhow na dem be the carrier of those STD pass.. My friends wey don contract syphilis, gonorrhea from 'em Na dem sabi the kind money and wahala wey dem dey spend on the treatment, me go just dey laff 'em... Funniest thing be say, after dem recover finish dem go still go knack again.. cheesy

Lol bruh ur dam hilarious buh ur saying the truth though. Got this goddess (used the word goddess because she's one of the prettiest creature I have ever seen) me and besty were hustling tooth and nail for, well my besty got her first, I think because his more romantic and gives women attention which I lack in that area.

Few weeks he told me how he took her on a vacation in another city, they spent 5 days in an hotel, well they f**ked their life out. First question I asked was dude did u use condoms for 5 days? grin grin he was like huh, not on all rounds shocked shocked I told him he should check himself, dude was like that girl is sweeter than sugar. 5 days later my besty contacted a very strong gonorrhea. Dude been treating himself for weeks still no changes.

He finally got cured, after that incident the girl started giving me more attention on WhatsApp so I invited her over to my crib, been f***king this girl for 2 days with condoms and I can't cum, I know if I remove the condom I will cum but I keep hearing the cries of my hommie in my head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bencynthgreat: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Toks2008:

This is why I hate indiscriminate sex...if I decide to make love to you then I have made up my mind to take the risk and dare the consequence.

I know I'm HIV negative cos I had my blood tested just about 3months ago but I will never use that thing called condom cos to me it is a waste of time and just psychological pleasure.

If you can't enjoy licking a candy with the wrap then there is no way I will put a rubber on.

Don't mind some people commenting any how. Some have never ever gone for HIV test and won't dare go because of fear but them get mouth to talk. b4 u condemn or type go for ur test and be sure of ursef first.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Xinzu:
Lord protect me from HIV, Amen. smiley
Amen lol just look at her body would have banged her if she comes my way
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bedspread: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2018
HIV/AIDS na akamu case...... Sickness that is terminated by THE GOD OF CHOSEN DAILY
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by xreal: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Well I don't think I'll bang a girl living with HIV. No matter how safe it is.

Yeah I know the risk I go through having sex with other ladies but....knowing she's got the virus? Nah... Pass

Who ask you?
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by homosapien002: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:

Skin to skin ke!!

Guy, if I knw say u get HIV, weda na condom protection or canopy protection, na race oooo!!!

Hepatitis b virus(hbv) dey deadly pass hiv bro cos d virus could be found in saliva, semen and blood... even with Condom u fit contract am,it has no cure and once e enter ur body na ur liver e dey go spoil.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
PayBoyXclusives:

Lol bruh ur dam hilarious buh ur saying the truth though. Got this goddess (used the word goddess because she's one of the prettiest creature I have ever seen) me and besty were hustling tooth and nail for, well my besty got her first, I think because his more romantic and gives women attention which I lack in the area.

Few weeks he told me how he took her to a vacation in another city, they spent 5 days in an hotel, well they f**ked their life out. First question I asked was dude did u use condoms for 5 days? grin grin he was like huh, not on all rounds shocked shocked I told him he should check himself, dude was like that girl is sweeter than sugar. 5 days later my besty contacted a very strong gonorrhea. Dude been treating himself for weeks still no changes.

He finally got cured, after that incident the girl started giving me more attention on WhatsApp so I invited her over to my crib, been f***king this girl for 2 days with condoms and I can't cum, I know if I remove the condom I will cum but I keep hearing the cries of my hommie in my head

Diaris God o

That's someone's "future boo boo" been tossed around grin grin

LMAO though @ "but I keep hearing the cries of my hommie in my head"

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Xinzu: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2018
bettercreature:
Amen lol just look at her body would have banged her if she comes my way

That's exactly what I thought sad
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Sagay212: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2018
bedspread:
HIV/AIDS na akamu case...... Sickness that is terminated by THE GOD OF CHOSEN DAILY

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bedspread: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
[s][quote author=Sagay212 post=64470030][/quote][/s]

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by PayBoyXclusives(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Ariel20:

Diaris God o

That's someone's "future boo boo" been tossed around grin grin

LMAO though @ "but I keep hearing the cries of my hommie in my head"

Dam bruh, you know how painful it feels for you to be with a pretty lady for 2days after all the spending and enjoyment, you can't cum for just once? Mehn just remove this condom and enjoy yourself but the fear of gonorrhea won't let me.. Bitch left my crib and till now I haven't cum

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by classicalbenson(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2018
I pledge to Nigeria my country, I pledge to Nigeria my country, I will always use a condom....once konji sets in,it's harder to remember the above oath because ur penis will be doing the thinking with its small head
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by 1Sharon(f): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2018
bedspread:

What about growing new limbs for amputees?
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by bedspread: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2018
1Sharon:

What about growing new limbs for amputees?
akam case
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Originalsly: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Gone are the days when HIV was a threat...you can live for up to 30years with good management so kini big deal.
Really?.......HIV is the biggest threat to people with common sense.Yes...you can live for a much longer time with good management (Magic Johnson)......but is 'good management' available if one is tested positive? ...and the bigger question...can you afford it? I know someone receiving good management for yearsss. ..... it's not an easy road as one would want to believe.
@ topic....... I'm not too sure what she means by HIV doesn't limit her....... if responsible...then HIV should limit her sex life and raising a family.
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Toks2008:

ok u don talk ur own
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Jigba:
Nobody asked you people, whether you would bang her undecided

You don't even know how she got the virus undecided.

You don't even know who has HIV these days, you will only know if they tell you.

angry

∆ Abi... I just tire my sista ∆

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Rajahbite(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
HIV is not a death sentence.... enjoy your life babe.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Mzansian(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Originalsly:
Really?.......HIV is the biggest threat to people with common sense.Yes...you can live for a much longer time with good management (Magic Johnson)......but is 'good management' available if one is tested positive? ...and the bigger question...can you afford it? I know someone receiving good management for yearsss. ..... it's not an easy road as one would want to believe.
@ topic....... I'm not too sure what she means by HIV doesn't limit her....... if responsible...then HIV should limit her sex life and raising a family.

HIV treatment is free in south africa , there are bodies in every hospital and clinic that assist the patients in managing the disease. Yes her life will change but she will get used to it just like those with diabetes , cancer etc have to . She can still have a sex life but obviously with protection just like millions of people out there who are hiv negative. We don't know if she is childless or not plus there are options ; adoption, artificial insemination ( which can be afforded by a working class south african)..plus the child won't be infected because every pregnant woman in south africa is required to do a test so that so that she can be helped not to infect the baby . She can have a husband or partner ( whether he is positive or negative) many have done it.

The lady in the pic has been living with hiv for almost 20 years and she is very successful and productive in society . She has children and recently got married( her man is hiv negative).

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Bblessing37: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
I see pains in her eyes. undecided
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by jobbers: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2018
oh
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Cowbuoy: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Toks2008:

LOL... Bruv, those pills they gon recommend for a HIV positive patient is gonna cos quite a fortune for which I only think only the rich could afford quite easily of which I can't say the same for the poor or an average citizen.. Shey you know??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive / Increase Your Libido With This Drink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.