Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (51835 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by makky555(f): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Without any evidence to back up her claims, they are just words and she can be sued for defamation.

Anyone can come out just to say anything against someone else. Especially on a platform that needs traffic. (Linda's new TV show)

There is freedom of speech but you've for to be careful of every word coming out of your mouth...You might need to answer for them.

Well said
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by afrika(f): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Since u guys are divorced, come and say this. He has been spoiling business for some of us. Tithe thins and the rest. Haba
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2018
swisschris:
Does this mean freeze is Gay?
#NyashKnacker
Her ex, she meant.

His fiancee is just; omo osan ti n ko koko ba Iya e.

If u understand what I mean
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Why you marry her
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by kshowhanif: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Many men are gay, it is the general feeling that the society dislike it that make many to pretend not to be. I am not in anyway encouraging gayism, we need to be careful how we treat the issue.[/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by makky555(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
I almost wasted my mb angry angry... Sorry for her oo but she left devil to marry satan
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by hanassholesolo: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2018
swisschris:
#NyashKnacker

Read na, please let's learn not to act like people from turdhloles
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Cletus77(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Linda Linda Sorry aunty Linda How many times I call you?
Freeze is coming for you.
Jesus!!! This is scary and disgusting!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by fof1: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2018
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/1/watch-the-explosive-interview-of-daddy-freezes-fiancee-elechi-where-she-talked-about-catching-her-ex-husband-with-a-man-how-he-allegedly-sent-touts-to-kidnap-her-how-he-made-life-hell-for-her.html

PLS THIS MATTER SHOULD BE CONSIGNED TO D DUSTBINS. U HV MOVED ON,STOP DWELLING IN D PAST IN 2018. UR SO CALLED PASTOR FRIEND SHOULD ORIENT U MORE ON PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE. U SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO GOD THAT,U ARE ALIVE AND STRONGLY HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP AFTER HOW MANY BIRTHS. PLS BE VERY GRATEFUL AND MOVE ON. WHATEVER U REGRET OR MISS,LEAVE SUCH TO D ETERNAL GOD.MOVE ON WOMAN,STOP ALL THIS INTERVIEWS AND AMEBO ATTITUDES.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 12:32am On Jan 24, 2018
sad Freeze is not NORMAL.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2018
swisschris:
#NyashKnacker

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2018
afrika:
Since u guys are divorced, come and say this. He has been spoiling business for some of us. Tithe thins and the rest. Haba
Read before you comment

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:
Even Freeze is a gay.
Read well bro

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
This could be true but not a sufficient reason to discredit what he has been saying so far.
she wasn't talking about freeze o
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Comprehend motherfvckers! Comprehend!

They ain't talking about Freeze here!!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Niseamaka(m): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Hatchet job, character assassination, well planned and executed. I thought she wanna talk about herself, her catering business and her new relationship with freeze, i’m disappointed. She should bury her head in shame. People should learn to move on if their relationship or marriage didn’t work out, no need for bitchiness. There are three sides to every story: hers, his and the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Without any evidence to back up her claims, they are just words and she can be sued for defamation.

Anyone can come out just to say anything against someone else. Especially on a platform that needs traffic. (Linda's new TV show)

There is freedom of speech but you've got to be careful selecting every word coming out of your mouth...You might need to answer for them.

By the way, Aunty Linda why don't you call your sister's husband to the show for an interview?

Yeah, I mean kanu's brother the "borrow pose" legend.
Attack the message not the messenger
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by lookingfly: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2018
You no talk all these while, na now u wan talk..... Just hope u r not being paid to act all these drama lipsrsealed
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2018
freeze, you dey buy market - the mouth she is using to scatter her ex is the mouth she will use to scatter you

2 Likes

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by MissWrite(f): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2018
shocked What?!

Hmm. sad

Paul Odekina...........what a perverted sadist.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by k199192: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Niseamaka:
Hatchet job, character assassination, well planned and executed. I thought she wanna talk about herself, her catering business and her new relationship with freeze, i’m disappointed. She should bury her head in shame. People should learn to move on if their relationship or marriage didn’t work out, no need for bitchiness. There are three sides to every story: hers, his and the truth.
I was going to say the same thing. Maybe not character assassination but she is trying to get attention from the court or the media so the marriage could be resolved fast so she can marry Oga freeze. I feel for her though.. Although like you rightly said, there are always three sides to every story. This is her side.. but that man if he is really gay should allow the woman to go jeje and leave his life as a homosexual and not liVing a fake life. My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by sulakishop(m): 2:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Attention Seeker, thanks to sex doll sha
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 24, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Apostle must hear this
Funkeeee!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by Bleon99: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) by akigbemaru: 2:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Linda
Linda
Sorry aunty Linda
How many times I call you?

Freeze is coming for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.