Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! (20806 Views)

Politicians At Danjuma Laah's Daughter's Wedding Reception (Photos) / Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Okorocha, Wike, Kaduna Senator Reject Cattle Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by strangest(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Igbo man and land matter angry grin
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by IMASTEX: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Rachos erect a statue to protest.
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by YelloweWest: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2018
SK3NKI:
If okorocha refuses cattle colony, then maybe cattle colony might not b a bad idea. Because to me everything okorocha does is always wrong. As in I HV Neva seen anybody with a 100% accuracy in doing wrong things like okorocha. Or maybe because he is tryn to copy mister project this time.
cheesy cheesy okorocha na big idiot sharr

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by SalamRushdie: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2018
This Obasanjo letter has restored the sense of Okorocha it seem grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Adaomalight(f): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Like seriously? did he really say that?
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Toktee(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Alejoas:
Not a popular move anywhere.. Cattle business is a private business just like poultry!
I have not seen goat colony,agric fowl colony,turkey farm colony etc,anywhere in this part of the country,are they not private business?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by redangel2017: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Hahaha er u sure this is okorocha.. Okorocha i knw wil' giv as much land as possible to fulani herdsmen angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by hollywater: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Okorocha don dey wise o, that's good. They should take their private business to their personal land after they are not sharing the money with me abi us
My brother nothing like don dey wise here.Okorocha know say na war b/w Igbos and Fulanies if he allow it.
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by millionboi2: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Mumu okorocha 4no corporate na
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by fuckboys: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Okorocha don dey wise o, that's good. They should take their private business to their personal land after they are not sharing the money with me abi us
it's not about okorocha, no igbo state governor can dare to support this cattle colony, igbos is what still keeping hausas and Fulanis sane. Them for don declare the whole of Nigeria theirs since angry

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by donsiqua(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
The cattle colony brouhaha is just a ploy by the FG to take people's mind off the real issue- Terrorist Herdsmen, and therefore legitimize their activities. Nigerians should be wiser than this and compel Buhari not to only declare herdsmen terrorists but also begin a military campaign against them.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Freeman59: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Freeman59: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2018
smellingmenses:
“No land in Southern Kaduna is free again for the exclusive economic benefit of a group of people who have paid us with mass murder and destruction in scores of our settlements since 2011 for humanely accommodating them and their forebears.”
Apt!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by noucompact(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2018
I DON TALK SAY 90% OF THINGS SAID ABOUT THIS MAN ON SOCIAL NETWORK ARE UNTRUE. IN FACT 95% THINGS ON SOCIAL NTWORK ARE UNTRUE INFO.
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by chineduemmao: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
hisgrace090:
So all this okorocha have accepted cow colony is nothing but lies ?

Why are humans this way?
no carry two hands hold this news ooo, u fit see evidence tomorrow to prove say im talk am true true. grin
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Mariangeles(f): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Thank God Okorocha is on the right side this time...'cause I already imagined him giving the whole of Imo state as a cattle colony just to please the northerners
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by petitejolie(f): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
cashlurd:
Seeing Okorocha's name here, I am left with doubt as to the authenticity of this news from Punchng. However, I pray its true. It will be one of his first achievements in public policy since assuming office.
I believe he said it since his oga obj has lambasted brother buhari. d guy is an ass licker of obj. anyway this one is good for him cos imolites wud av sent ancestral ghosts to give him angular slaps if he had done otherwise
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by smileyoo: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Nenejeje:
the presidency is just looking for trouble. there are a lot of land in the north which can be used for their business but no, they prefer to come down south.

I'm surprised nobody is saying anything in kwara. saraki and his puppet has sold the whole state that they have lost their voice and reasoning
kwara is already a conquered teritory of the fulanis, what else do they want there? they 're looking for the remaining un-conquered zones, that's their focus.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
fuckboys:
it's not about okorocha, no igbo state governor can dare to support this cattle colony, igbos is what still keeping hausas and Fulanis sane. Them for don declare the whole of Nigeria theirs since angry
Can you imagine those people invading Igbo land...?
Chineke agahi ekwe!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Abogwara: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Imo is the 3rd most built up State in Nigeria and is therefore having shortage of land compared with others except Anambra and Lagos.
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by BeijinDossier: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2018
chomchom1:
Thank God for restoring okorocha half way. We must surely get there. Go register!!!

Are you sure it is not politics as usual only to limp and use the back door to do the bidding of his cousins in the north. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by justy15: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Okoroawusa is gradually receiving sense... Cattle biz is a private endeavor like any other business n no body should be made to pay for their private business especially for murderous Fulani's
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by smileyoo: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
this bubu govt 've hidden agenda as regards this cattle or fulani-colony all over the nation, because what obtains all over the world 're cattle-ranches. even America that's the highest exporter of beef 've only cattle-ranches, funded individually because its a private bussiness. bubu just want to use cattle-colony as a pretense for jihadists expansion. just immagine a landmass of an equivalent of a local-govt, exclussively inhabited by fulanis, in each of the 36 states of the federation including abuja. just immagine such a situation in the next 30yrs, with their known population explosion, wider reach all over the nation, and their usual co-operation, who can withstand them if they wish to islamise the country? nigerians be wise now. the battle is less now, but latter it could be harder or even futile. reject fulani-colony. if they 're sincere they knew the right thing to do with their cattle.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by farem: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Alejoas:
Not a popular move anywhere.. Cattle business is a private business just like poultry!

...and fishery!
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by Napoleonsammy(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
them no find way to arrest the killers na how to make killers settle na him dem put for front. ppl wey don die no concern dem. dem no go bring d killers to justice insted dem dy giv dem land. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by franudi: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Only Boronu state land mass is bigger than the entire south east region. So even requesting land from south east is an act of callousness.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by thatigboman: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Okorocha can do anything for pa Buhari
not including giving him people's land to form cattle colony
Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by raymexx: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
SK3NKI:
If okorocha refuses cattle colony, then maybe cattle colony might not b a bad idea. Because to me everything okorocha does is always wrong. As in I HV Neva seen anybody with a 100% accuracy in doing wrong things like okorocha. Or maybe because he is tryn to copy mister project this time.
thank God that's to u. who knows whether ur brain is OK or not

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by LeonOgu(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Rochas Okorocha would soon decamp

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! by chiedu7: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
Okoracha has lost his good will from the people. This is just a cheap stunt to get back on lane. People should not be carried away by this one day wonder from the erector of statues and the appointer of commissioner for happiness.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty / Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.