Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,441 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (20788 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by amzee(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2022
Comrade Deji Adeyanju was on his Twitter
account this evening to react to a
statement made by Peter Obi, while
speaking to a group Peter Obi noted that
his 30 years old son does not a car and he
would have to work to make the money to
buy one.

The statement Peter Obi made
has been generating a lot of feedback
from people online. Comrade Deji
Adeyanju also decided to share his opinion
concerning the statement.

Dei Adeyanju noted that he loves Peter Obi
very much but he should stop glorifying
poverty before Nigerians begin to call him
a fraud. He also mentioned that the story
about his son's car situation is not
necessary because that is not the kind of
message to preach in the poverty capital
of the world, he said instead of preaching
that kind of message Peter Obi should
preach the message of hope to the
people.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Tonypens48(m): 5:34am On May 09, 2022
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

In summary, it is all about being frugal in managing public property. smiley

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.

331 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by thesicilian: 5:34am On May 09, 2022
This is what we are discussing instead of credentials and manifestos?

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by amzee(m): 5:37am On May 09, 2022

31 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Ttalk: 5:39am On May 09, 2022
Wetin consign me. This is an engagement of two parrots

Obi cannot buy car for his son but can open a secret account to lodge illicit money in foreign land for his children

One thing with Obi is his too many lies, he now need hundred of lies to cover another lie.

Is this how he is going to be shalaye until primary crept in.

321 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Brunosamel(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2022
Where is our fact prover place come and prove If what he said is a lie or true, Op where you dey this post is for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Frigga13: 5:52am On May 09, 2022
Made some sense .. politicians don too scam Nigerians with poverty story.. e no Dey sell again

Nice one

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Praxis758: 5:53am On May 09, 2022
Obi just opened door way for fact checkers to probe the life styles of his children.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by lecowas: 5:57am On May 09, 2022
God forbid I have this kind of stingy father. Tueh

It's good to train ur children to be independent but if u also have too much money, let them flex, why have you gathered enough if not for ur family

Indeed, too much of everything is bad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 6:12am On May 09, 2022
Doesn't own a car but several offshore accounts amounting to millions of dollars.

322 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Malory: 6:16am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:
Doesn't own a car but several offshore accounts amounting to millions of dollars.
Stale

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by chatinent: 6:16am On May 09, 2022
Peter Obi’s always doing things so he would be pitied.

Na still him papa deny Jesus.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Golan007: 6:18am On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Stale

Thanks for amplifying my point.

260 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On May 09, 2022
Old and stale format.
See person papa just dey lie like no tomorrow.

Excerpts from one of his previous interview :
The immediate past governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, on Monday said he had only one wristwatch which he has worn for 17 years.

Speaking at The Platform, a programme put together by the Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos, Mr. Obi said he also has two pairs of black shoes which he travels with always.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of them, and I travel with them,” Mr. Obi said.

“The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt.
Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish.”

Only the brainwashed can believe his lies anyways.
Obituary, the mofo liar.
The man that governed during the period James Nwafor murdered over 100 Anambran youths. Shame on the pathetic liar.

If you wanna be unfortunate, quote this post to say rubbish.

Adeyanju and Reno just dey give dem followers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition Everlasting gbas-gbos for the past few weeks.
They left them standing with their cannibals.
Shame on the all.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by bcomputer101: 6:22am On May 09, 2022
His 30years old boy doesn't have a car but he fly around in his own private jet.

With due respect sir, permit me to say that your head is not correct.
Same way Jonathan told us he had no shoe.
This format is outdated already.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2022
Cast your hypocritical stones Deji.

I and my family will vote Peter Obi.

We will deliver 12 votes for Mr Obi

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2022
Peter obi is one hell of a wicked liar, caught multiple times telling dark lies. He can only decieve his gullible kinsmen.

How can a presidential aspirant be saying his son at 30 has no car. Is it that having a car at that age is bad? What the fuuuuck

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by obembet(f): 6:37am On May 09, 2022
When this guy attack Tinubu and PYO, many of my south East friends was hailing him.. now let see if they will do same to Peter obi now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by JosephXavier: 6:37am On May 09, 2022
If Adeyanju have sense, he would understand the for someone o work for something will help know the value in f it

Peter is someone who values hardwork and integrity, may Adeyanju and prefer this spate of money ritual in the country, ritual killings and internet fraud and the rest

If he could teach his son to be financially prudent, why can't we see him as the real Mr integrity and not the self acclaimed Mr integrity that allows his children to use the presidential jet to go for lectures and allow his associates fly their olosho in presidential jets

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by ORACLE1975(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2022
Let me wait for ........

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by temitope27(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2022
Non of my business

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by WebWriter: 6:38am On May 09, 2022
Ok

Hmm okay

I'm a content writer and I'm I can help you write plagiarism-free, SEO optimized articles.
Kindly reach out to me if you need my service.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by temitope27(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Cast your hypocritical stones Deji.

I and my family will vote Peter Obi.

We will deliver 12 votes for Mr Obi
ur family na football team and a coach

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Superwave16320: 6:42am On May 09, 2022
You are still interpreting his message out of context. The Pandora criminal was only lying like he as always lied. Nobody de fall mugu for this liar that was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos while he governs Anambra claiming he paid a contractor n the contractor chose to carry the cash in his convoy to Lagos. How does that make sense even to a dead Brian like you ?!

Tonypens48:
Many people listened and interpreted his speech out of context. Obi was not glorifying poverty, not trying to illusionary play the popular politician tactics of emotional speech to gather support. He emphasised the act of independence and the management of government funds as public property and not for family usage.
At his age, with the formal training he has given to his son, there is no need to get him a car when he can work up to his standard and purchase whatsoever he wants. A Google check onto his son's life shows that he has achieved that feat on his sweat.

In summary, it is all about being frugal in managing public property. smiley

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by AkalaJ: 6:42am On May 09, 2022
Peter Obi dey try to use format wey don already cast. cheesy Only gullible people would fall for that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Sharatan(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2022
You people should leave Peter Obi. He is a different man with a good agenda for Nigerians.
We have tried the Northern Caliphate governing pattern and it’s not been working. Why don’t we try something else ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by AkalaJ: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
Sharatan:
You people should leave Peter Obi. He is a different man with a good poverty glorification and austerity agenda for Nigerians.

There. Fixed. Thank me later.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty by Tonypens48(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
You are still interpreting his message out of context. The Pandora criminal was only lying like he as always lied. Nobody de fall mugu for this lie that was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos while he governs Anambra claiming he paid a contractor n the contractor chose to carry the cash in his convoy to Lagos. How does that make sense even to a dead Brian like you ?!

Go and read more on Argumentum as Elenchi alongside Hominem so that you can see the error on your kind of reasoning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp / 2023: Scramble For VP, Suspicion Rock South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.