Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit 2 (828 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit 2 by Haleplushearty: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2018
http://www.openheavensdaily.org/open-heaven-2018/ Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 24th, 2018) - FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT 2
1.Thank you, Father, for the gift of the Comforter, the Holy Spirit.
2.Thank you, Jesus, for giving me a hope, of a glorious future, through your unfailing promises.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, let the nature of Your Spirit in joy, peace and longsuffering find expression in my life in Jesus' Name.
5.Father, take me deeper in my walk with you and with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, let me experience your joy and peace, that pass all human understanding, at every moment of my life, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, empower me to look beyond my present suffering, to the glory and joy set ahead of me, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, as I walk in the Spirit, grant me access to heavenly information and secrets, that will enable me see the bigger picture of what you are doing, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, transform my life to reflect your true and perfect image, through, the power of your Spirit, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, uproot from my life, anything that is contrary to your Will and nature, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let your joy and peace, be the portion of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, for the rest of His life, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) / #prayformuamba: Footballing Moment That Proved A Human Life Was More Important.. / God Is Not Just For Sending Prophets To Specific Part Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.