Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour (1161 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour by 2morogobeta(f): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2018
the bible says honour your mother and father long and you live long

she honoured her parents

even to the extent of sending her mother abroad for holidays three times

looking after her mother in illness

and just honouring her parents generally

yet she died young of cancer?

my pain is that my mother suffered to raise her kids but before she could reap fruits of her labour, she died

what is all this
Re: Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour by livebynite: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Price of Garri being reduced would be good for Nigerians angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour by orisa37: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2018
The Way of God is different from the way of human. If it pleases God that I should die the moment I finish this post, so be it.
Re: Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour by koolsnoop2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
2morogobeta:
the bible says honour your mother and father long and you live long

she honoured her parents

even to the extent of sending her mother abroad for holidays three times

looking after her mother in illness

and just honouring her parents generally

yet she died young of cancer?

my pain is that my mother suffered to raise her kids but before she could reap fruits of her labour, she died

what is all this
I know the feeling n pains you're passing through cus i was in same situation b4. It hurt 2 lost someone so dear 2 u n u can't do nothing especially through cancer. The pains n agony she pass through was unbearable. What hurt most is when u saw it in a dream or vision dt she's not going 2 make it n it happen just as u saw it n there is nothing u can do 2 stop it.
After her death i keep seing her in my dream 4 more than 6month n it will b as if it just happen. Very fresh in my head. I cried n cried until 1 day a friend of mine told me 2 pray on her picture. I laugh, but she told me 2 just try it. I did it reluctantly n since then i got myself.
Pls don't gv up on God, don't gv up on youself. You're the mother of d house now n ur simblings are looking up 2 u. Don't fail them. U still hv a bright future ahead of u, pls don't disappoint her. Make us proud, Make her proud. U can do it. Pray 4 grace. U hv a story 2 tell.
Re: Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour by Kobojunkie: 3:02am On Mar 12
2morogobeta:
the bible says honour your mother and father long and you live long she honoured her parents even to the extent of sending her mother abroad for holidays three times looking after her mother in illness and just honouring her parents generally yet she died young of cancer? my pain is that my mother suffered to raise her kids but before she could reap fruits of her labour, she died what is all this
What the "Bible", or better yet, God of Israel said, to the children of Israel in the land of Canaan as part of the National Constitution of the Nation of Isreal which He constituted of them, is that they should honor their father and their mother so that their days may be long in the land of Canaan which He gave to their fathers. God of Israel did not give that same commandment to Nigerians living in Nigeria, nor did He give that commandment to even Israelites outside of that territory. To top it off, God of Israel, not only destroyed His Nation of Israel around the year 720BC, but He also destroyed the sister nation, Judah, beginning around 70 AD, after He had judged and scattered all of the people of Israel abroad. That meant that under the Law all of Israel were cursed and nothing good could come to them from remaining under the Law. undecided

So, whatever happened to this person you speak of has absolutely nothing to do with the God of Israel or His commandments of the Old. And no, God does not have mercy on those who ignorantly bow to lies in His name. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche / Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.