Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One (3103 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / "Bobrisky You Are Pregnant" - Fans React To Bobrisky New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by UsefulTunde(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Sometimes I dey look say, sha this guy get dick so!
Check out the below caption in the picture below.
Maybe sex doll saga already taking over his business embarassed

If you are to choose one! asin the last option.
Bobrisky or sex doll?

Full post here
https://usefultunde.com

Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by MrRhymes101(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2018
lol this is what he/she has reduced himself /herself to... Wedding MC
Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by gabinogem(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Lol...Bob risky na the devil, sex doll na the deep blue sea. cheesy
Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by UsefulTunde(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2018
MrRhymes101:
lol this is what he/she has reduced himself /herself to... Wedding MC

Watin I won con do for that kind wedding undecided

Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by livinus009(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2018
I'd rather Die than to choose either of them. They are both the Devils handiwork
Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by xedyl(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2018
livinus009:
I'd rather Die than to choose either of them. They are both the Devils handiwork

Death gotta be easy in ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Or Bobrisky? You Must Choose Only One by HOLYDICK(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2018
None

(1) (Reply)

'boob Movement' Founder, Chioma Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets In New Sultry / Davido, Imade & Imade Mother All Jet Out to Ghana For A Show Yesterday. PHOTOS / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Makes A Shocking Promise To Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.