Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi (45023 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Futurephilip(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Nollywood actor Uche Madu took to his Instagram page to slam crossdresser,Bobrisky, who he claimed said he is as beautiful as actress, Adesua Etomi.

Uche Maduagwu wrote;

“You can never look as beautiful as @adesuaetomi even if you donate your male gender to Fulani herdsmen… God created Adam & Eve, not Paul and Michael, so, if you like, donate your original MALE gender to Fulani herdsmen in Lagos or Ibadan, that will not make you look as beautiful as Adesua Etomi.

Source:
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/you-can-never-look-as-beautiful-as.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by CanadaOrBust: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Futurephilip:

God created Adam & Eve, not Paul and Michael, so, if you like, donate your original MALE gender to Fulani herdsmen in Lagos or Ibadan, that will not make you look as beautiful as Adesua Etomi.

Sooo.. who created Paul and Michael?

*I’m FTC and didn’t even know.
I dedicate this FTC to eradication of sexual deviancy from our society. But eradication of it in a humane way not by jailing and brutalizing people*

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by iPhoneRepairer: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2019
This guy ehnnn...

God abeg make i no jam this kind person for night when i don high

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Davash222(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Adesua is over rated though.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by blesskewe(f): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Point is
This guy can never be a girl

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Beface(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
I can't wait for Federal Government to deal with this idiot. There say he don chop lever to the extend of growing breast, hmm believe me this guy dey dare Nigeria!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by WalkerMichael(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

Lol yes. Dude probably has an eye on her.. But she's married na sad

PLEASE see my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by thesicilian: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2019
I don't understand the Uche Madu guy, whoever he is. What's his problem? Is he Adesua Etomi's spokesman, manager or husband? Even if bobrisky compared himself to the lady, can't she reply for herself?

Many people claim they hate Bobrisky who's just hustling on his own, but they can't pass on any little opportunity to use him to get attention.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Funmmyastic: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
He is not even beautiful,everything is fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Jayslicky: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Funmmyastic:
He is not even beautiful,everything is fake.
Even adesua is not that beautiful, she is average for me.

This uche maduagwu is always criticising people that do know even care or even know him, the number of times he has criticised on social media is more than the number of movies he has acted.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Timmy301(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2019
That Uche Madu guy always looking for a way to trend small
With his failed acting career undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Timmy301(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Nice try trying to trend undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Blogfarms: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
But if police arrest Bobrisky, will he be in male or female cell?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Raydos: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Both bobrisky and adesua etomi are ugly?!!

Adesua is one overhyped piece of sh!t, not that beautiful

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Konkonbiloo: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
cheesy

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by retake89(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

What do you know ? Nothing with your coconut head

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by MasonKendall(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is he beautiful? Or am I confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by hammerFC: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
I blame Apple filter for all this nonsense.

After empting one bottle of make-up on his Afonja face, they will still use filter to decieve people.

Adesua don't need all that to look beautiful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by helphelp: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Insult to Adesuwa though by Uche.

E get how them go compare you better than something wey e be say the thing no suppose stand near you before wey e go be insult.

Imagine the insult if we continue to say Dangote get clout pass that oracle dwarf from Ghana...

I hope una grab sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by eben2marketer: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Vicreid: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by mrZENographer: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
In this life, You might live 1, 5, 10, 100 years

But In Eternity, you will live 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 x infinity

*No unrighteous will enter Heaven (1 Cor 6:9)
*If you miss Heaven, you miss it forever. (Rev 20:14)
*The Saints will return to Earth to reign a 1000 years on this Earth with Christ (Rev 20:6)
*DON'T let allow your flesh to deceive you (Galations 5:19-21)
*This generation is witnessing a complete breakdown of all moral standards. As such it's the last generation of the gospel of Grace (Matthew 24:12)
*The current financial system is crippling. The NEW WORLD ORDER is coming together for those who can see it. (The government of the Antichrist and 666 mark) Revelation 17:13
*Mansions, everlasting riches/beauty await the righteous (Daniel 12:3)
*Everlasting punishment await all sinners and unbelievers (Rev 21:8, Rev 21:27)
*PREPARE (Just as best technology today is seen as obsolete tomorrow, so will be this life to the hereafter) EVOLVE in Christ.
*Without Holiness, no eyes shall see God (Hebrews 12:14)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by olisaEze(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
No p! @bobrisky hope you’ve done something about d BO sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Chuks9000: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Na pikin dey do you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Jaykolo10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Goan Ask the Creator tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Four4Clien(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
why is he even comparing bobrisky to Adesua Etomi

Promo! this week only, get your professional website for 9k, whatzap - 070630~84171

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by mytime24(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Endtime beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi by Darevofpeace(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blogfarms:
But if police arrest Bobrisky, will he be in male or female cell?
If the jail term is 6months,he would be inside the men's prison for 3 months and the other 3 months in women's prison. It's called wheel balancing.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.