Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment (10745 Views)

2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! / Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2018
4words:

First of all the skill you listed has been saturated...

fashion designing,
baking,
makeup artistry,
bead making

My question to you here is, is it better to have these skills or not having at all?

If truly they are saturated, how many have we exported to atleast countries like Ghana, Benin, Togo etc.

Not to even go too far how well are these industries grown in the whole of Nigeria and not Lagos alone(hence my 180million potential customers)

How well are we competing with the foreign counter part in this country.

If I were you, how differently can I harness these skills would be my concern so as to stand out.

I will say again, use your brain as I will equally love to use mine.
Very funny. So this is the undoing of those who learn the skills? I give up on you. You are just running around in circles and derailing the bone of contention. Even the first part of your comment shows you're confused.
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by dramaine(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Lagos deserves to be a country of its own
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by yefasolution: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2018
BUSINESS EVOLUTION IN NIGERIA!
#BEN2018
Yes! We have what it takes to invoke Entrepreneurial spirit into you. At YEFA, you learn it all!!
The spirit is characterized by innovation and risk-taking, it is an essential part of a nation's ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Be influenced by successful Entrepreneurs with the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit.
Join us now @BEN2018 Seminar, where you'll witness and benefit from live practical solutions on productive business skills in: Polyethylene (Nylon) manufacturing, Biocosmetics, Event Management, Shoes and Bag making, Logistics business, Wig production, Google Digital Marketing, Bead Making, Hairstyling, etc.
You stand the benefit of:
★Min. of #250,000 startup fund★3 month Internship with mentoring support★Free business promotions and lots more awaiting.
Register @www.yefasolution.org
For Further Enquires Call: +2348035292722, +2348111144595.
VENUE : Kosofe Local Government Secretariat, Ogudu, Lagos.
TIME: 9am prompt
Whatsap link: http:///2magh6w for enquiries

This program is supported by Lagos State Govt. Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment.
zakim:
good development
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Harrynight(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2018
4words:
If I had learnt a skill or two before graduating from the university, I wouldn't have spent time trying to secure a job. After getting the job, the question now is, am I satisfied?

Nothing beats being empowered with skill sets to make a living for yourself other than waiting for hand-outs.

If I have the time, I will like to partake in this opportunity, there is this particular skill I am yearning for right now and I need an expert to put me through. Also, I will get to benefit directly from this government and Nigeria as a whole for the first time in my small existence.

Oya tell me, wats that particular skill ur yearning for?
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by 4words: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Harrynight:

Oya tell me, wats that particular skill ur yearning for?

App development. undecided
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Harrynight(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
4words:

App development. undecided

u will get there soonest
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Moboj: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm I the only one that thinks what we need isn't only how to make the food but where to sell the food to make ends meet
This is not just happening,in Lagos alone we have numerous free skill acquisition centres,Nigeria needs more than this,they need a market,not just this,let them see to it that they meet every end from production to the market
Strategizing is something,that amount they put as the funding theycan use it to fund a market where this people can sell the products they've learnt,the day Nigeria starts acting the solution the day we get better

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by DeeMarh(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2018
how can we register
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by salesforce: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Gud
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
It's real, I applied last year and was contacted this year, went for the screening/interview last week. But the problem is that the learning centre is very far from where I reside.
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Kmartt(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
scave:
pls where can I locate a center close to iyana ipaja?

Incase u find any, kindly let me know, pls. Iyana Ipaja base too. Thanks
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by teepha: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
nazablossom:
It's real, I applied last year and was contacted this year, went for the screening/interview last week. But the problem is that the learning centre is very far from where I reside.

Same here o...I chose customer service course and the training school is at surulere and I stay at iju which is very far tho I haven't gone for screening it's on Friday.
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by Minderz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
I applied For cleaner Lagos till today we never see thing. i applied for Lagos State Local Government service commission. no outcome under Ambode government
Re: Lagos Opens Centres To Fight Unemployment by nazablossom(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
teepha:

Same here o...I chose customer service course and the training school is at surulere and I stay at iju which is very far tho I haven't gone for screening it's on Friday.
they suppose to do it by LGA so that it would be easily accessible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 / 2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Interview At A College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.