Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me (1528 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by Efinder(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2010
Hi Nairalanders

Please l need a real fact of how l will bear a male child
l mean l want to have a son, how can l do it
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by sulad82i(m): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2010
Come on Efinder, ur posts said it all. U are just trying to use this to get attention.
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by chiproibe: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2010
Dear member.I have a manual on how to choose the sex of your baby,Visit www.afroantics.com,click on health manual,you will surely see an answer to your problem,you can read my previous postings on health issues,contact details is on my site.thanks,DR JERRY.
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by agathamari(f): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
your husband is th eone who determins gender not you. the only proven way to garuntee a male is through invitro. gender culling (abortion) is also very effective. all other means only increase the likelyhood of one gender though only slighlty
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by Efinder(m): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2010
not a joke
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by Efinder(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
please do not forsake me with my problem, l need to know
my husband is after me bearing him a male child
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
E-finder:

please do not forsake me with my problem, l need to know
my husband is after me bearing him a male child

your husband must be an illiterate. tell him that it's not up to you to bring whatever gender of child into the world. it's the XX or XY chromosomes present in his sperm that will determine the gender of the child.
Re: I Need To Conceive A Boy Please Help Me by maedan(f): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
It's not up to the man or the woman. Yes, the man provides the male chromosomes, but he doesn't get to choose when and how, so it's really up to God. Pray hard, and then of course talk to your doctor. There are some medical/non medical ways to determine the gender of your baby but I don't know how successful it is.

(1) (Reply)

Arterial Cleansing – Dissolve Arterial Plaque Today / Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. / Med Dat Help Asthmatic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.