Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. (1527 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
When my friend broke this gory tale
To me , tears goshed freely from my eyes
Like from a broken well, some even droped
In my heart . . .and it BROKE!!!
A battery charger carelessly left a raw acid near
The a toilet of a face me I face u, and a young
Lady woke up at about 10pm to ease herself,
Thinkin it was water, she took the acid with her,
Dint reaalized untill she "washed" her private part with it, then she scream
Out in a frenzy. But the damage had already been done.
But wud she ever lead a pain-free-life again?
Re: Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
thou shall not clean yourselves with dirty unknown water.........and to think that they invented toilet paper CENTURIES ago?
Re: Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Since when girls start wash punanie like them abokis dey wash their bura after urinating? But nawa 4 dat girl oo. How old she dey sef @op
Re: Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
blogger1.0:
Since when girls start wash punanie like them abokis dey wash their bura after urinating? But nawa 4 dat girl oo. How old she dey sef @op
Na grown up ajagunle yoruba muslim o!
Re: Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: thou shall not clean yourselves with dirty unknown water.........and to think that they invented toilet paper CENTURIES ago?
I tire o!

(1) (Reply)

Should Doctors Have The Right To Strike? / Of NMA, JOHESU And Reality! / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.