Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts (396 Views)

Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List / Osun: What Supreme Court Should Have Done – Sagay Reacts To Oyetola’s Victory / Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts by 2Ebisco: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) Prof Itse Sagay (SAN) has described former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s letter asking President Muhammadu Buhari not to run for second term as insulting

Reacting to the development, Sagay in a statement urged Obasanjo, who he said sought for third term, to show Buhari some respect.

He said: “I saw Obasanjo’s comments and I could not believe my eyes, that a man who tried to get a third term is discouraging someone else from getting a second term. It doesn’t make sense.

“I think Obasanjo should try and respect other people. He has achieved a lot. He is a great man and I respect him. But he should learn to respect other people and think of them as being, at least, as good as himself.

“I think it is insulting for a man who wanted third term to tell somebody else not to want second term. It is most inappropriate, and for a former head of state to say so is most improper.”

Also, a former Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) President, and leader of the National Intervention Movement (NIM) Dr Olisa Agbakoba (SAN) agreed with Obasanjo’s letter to Buhari saying President had nothing more to offer.

Agbakoba said: “It (Obasanjo’s call) is a great idea as Buhari hasn’t anything left to offer. We at the Third Force will build a new coalition to take power.”

Please Read More Here: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/obasanjos-letter-to-buhari-insulting.html

Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts by SweetJoystick(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Saga you dey craze, make he contest, campaign for am too, una go get disgrace and shocker of una life
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts by yanabasee(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2018
People really don't like it when you spill the truth before them....

They say it's Buhari's self opinion.... But that single opinion will not just affect him alone but the entire country.... As it is, his opinion is the opinion of the masses..... and we have the right to speak against Buhari's opinion to run this country again!!!

Mr. President, please listen to OBJ, listen to your wife and daughter, go and rest!! Don't let APC drag you into the shame that's awaiting you!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari Insulting – Sagay Reacts by Mynd44: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018

(1)

Weekly Newsletter Of The Office Of The Senate President. January 26, 2018. / Buhari Discusses Peace And Security Matters At AU Summit / Whither Edo PDP? - By Victor Oshioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.